Annual NFL White Purge 2016

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Man, it seems like the purge is hitting us hard this year. Must be to make up for the "White friendly" draft.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Man, it seems like the purge is hitting us hard this year. Must be to make up for the "White friendly" draft.

It seems to be the same as every other year to be honest. Hopefully some of these guys are able to land on the PS and play later in the season do to injuries or get signed by another team but in all honesty when do white skill position players get that type of treatment.

I think the Bradford trade was somewhat of a win for us - he goes to a pretty white vikings team. I will be the first to tell you I am not a huge Bradford guy but I would rather see him in Minnesota now and the future to cause some anxiety for the grossly overrated Bridgewater and his idiotic minions next year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Ravens cut WR Daniel Brown
49ers cut Cajuste

Both of those guys were big WRs but seemed to be forced into the TE type role.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Crawfords traded with the Browns for first round bust CB Justin Gilbert. Just a reminder that the purge is also entertaining to see black failures cut or pushed off from teams. Former 2nd round DT Louis Nix was also cut by the Giants. Today is littered with higher round affletes who were total failures in the NFL even though they were coddled and given every chance to succeed. Keep that in mind guys :beer-toast1:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just another reminder:

MMQB's Albert Breer confirms the Jets are shopping CB Dee Milliner.

This is pretty well known in league circles, but we suspect Milliner will be waived if the Jets can't find a dance partner. Milliner was the No. 9 overall pick in the 2013 draft. New York would likely take a seventh-rounder for him.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another black bust:

49ers waived OLB Corey Lemonier.

A 2013 third-rounder, Lemonier appeared in at least 10 games each of the past three seasons, but made only two starts for last year's depth-challenged team. A supposed pass rusher, he has one career sack. Lemonier turns 25 in November.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Packers released Josh Sitton who is a very good olineman. He should find a job very soon.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Packers released DT Brian Price but are expected to sign him to the practice squad. They are keeping Callahan on the 53 man roster.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Bears have a terrible wr corp yet they keep the overrated retread Eddie Royal and other no names over Mariani and Braverman