Angels Pitcher Nick Adenhart Dead at 22

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Link to the story.

OC Register said:
Three people including Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart were killed and another person was seriously injured at an intersection in Fullerton early this morning in a three-vehicle crash that authorities said was caused by a motorist who ran a red light.

A terrible tragedy. My prayers go out to his family. I can't imagine how tough it must be to lose a family member so senselessly. Just 22 years old...

j41181

Master
What a waste, why does this often happen to rising white athletes? My prayers to his family, and may he rest in peace.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Not surprising in this horrific tragedy is that an undocumented Mexican immigrant is the culprit, who not only slammed his dirtbag, unregistered minivan into the Mitsubishi Eclipse that Adenhart was riding in, but also tried to flee from the scene.

Adenhart had just come off pitching a six inning shutout before this worthless sleaze ended his life.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The guy charged has an Italian sounding name, which might fool some people. He had a high blood alcohol content. A lot of the horrific crashes around this neck of the woods are caused by blind-drunk illegals with no license or insurance and I'm sure it's even worse in SoCal.

Solitario

I havent read anywhere about the culprit being undocumented. He may be of Latino descent but Latinos make up the majority of LA's population and there are obviously going to be good as well as bad people. For instance, Adenhart's own boss, who paid tribute to him, is Latino.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Solitario said:
I havent read anywhere about the culprit being undocumented. He may be of Latino descent but Latinos make up the majority of LA's population and there are obviously going to be good as well as bad people. For instance, Adenhart's own boss, who paid tribute to him, is Latino.

Hispanic drunk driving is a huge problem in America and another one of the "joys of diversity". This article spells it out.

Diversity is strength-it's also drunk driving!!

Traditionally, drinking to excess is valued in Mexican and Latin culture, where it is seen an expression of machismo. Moreover, MADD reports that Hispanics believe it takes 6-8 drinks to affect driving, while Americans think it takes 2-4 drinks.

In 2001, according to MADD, 44.1 percent of California's drunk driving arrests in 2001 were of Hispanics, although Hispanics made up only 31.3 percent of the state's population.

Experts on the front lines agree that extreme drunkenness is not uncommon in DUI arrests of Latinos. Austin police officer Robert Smith, who has worked the late-night drunk patrol for over three years, noted higher rates of blood alcohol: "One thing I have noticed is that the Hispanics I arrest for DWI, 90 percent of the time, are more drunk than the white and black people I arrest."

Statistics from Austin, TX : Of 3,007 drunken driving arrests in 2002, 43 percent involved Hispanic men, even though they comprised only about 11 percent of the city's driving population. And the story is similar elsewhere: North Carolina drunk driving arrests of Hispanics in 2000 amounted to 12.3 percent of the total 87,781 DUI arrests, while Latinos were 4.7 percent of the population according to the Census.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Many Mexicans probably have bad drinking habits from being partially aboriginal too. North American Indians are probably the worst drinkers in the world. Also the driver might have Italian ancestry on his paternal side as many Italians settled in Mexico in the 1800's.

GWTJ

Mentor
So far, there has been no word on Andrew Gallo's citizenship status. Knowing how the media covers up this tpe of information, I am starting to think he is either illegal himself or comes from illegal parents. Of course, the only info I can find is that his grandmother raised him. No mention of parents in any article I have found.

What I find disturbing is that in every blog I have read, or every article with comments I have read, any poster who brings up this guy's immigration status is instantly called a racist and told to kill himself.

Sometimes I feel like I am witnessing a mass hypnotism when I read these blogs. It's like our population has been told under hypnosis to attack anyone who speaks certain words or phrases.

Honestly, I find it damn disturbing that people who are hard working Americans like us have been brainwashed so effectively that they will defend illegals with all their might while eagerly lynching those of us who oppose our governments 'open border' policies on illegal immigration.

Is there actually something in those chemtrails?
smiley29.gif

The Hock

Master
I was watching a not very good comedian today as I ate breakfast. He launched into a tirade about "gun-toting, anti-choice, homophobic, christian, big belt buckle wearing" and so on. I move on.

Five minutes later I landed on the channel again, and he was still spewing. The first words out of his mouth were "If you leave white people alone long enough they won't come up with anything good." Then he went into the standard and unfunny tirade about how we (white Americans) blame everything on "people from other countries." I would call the almost all white crowd's laughter as polite.

I wanted to hate him, but I thought, well, who is this guy, so I checked his bio, and of course he's from San Carlos, a nice suburb outside San Francisco. Somehow this place, like many other good places created by white people who were left alone, has produced this mutant and too many others like him.

So this guy tours the country as a not very funny comedian, with a key part of his act, maybe his favorite part, ripping on the white race. And he makes a good living at it. And the people that pay to watch him are mostly white.

So white people when left to themselvesd don't crate anything good? Really? So we need to import as many "people of color" as we can to make things good? And if they import themselves all the better?

Did that drunk Mexican make that intersection a better place?