He hit a big shot today to help his team beat the Knicks. I
really like him. He likes to drive to the basket, good rebounder,
good shooter, and of course he was part of the Argentina team
that deprived the US team of a gold medal. Having him and
Captain Kirk in Chicago makes the Bulls one of the teams to
watch in the NBA.

kevin

Guru
the bulls have looked very good recently. i felt hinrich was one of the best rookies last year. another player that is doing good is luke ridour of seattle. his numbers aren't great but he is showing signs of becoming another steve nash.

blondebomber

Andres is a great player and very strong. Now if only they could get a real center. Preferably white. ;)

nhl411

Guru
you guys should go look at the nbadraft.net profile on him..they actually describe him as having great explosion and "carteresque" athleticism..i was shocked to see THAT site writing like that

agoodleap

Nocioni is as tough a player as there is in the league. Definitely a guy you want on your team.
smiley2.gif

REDNOSE

Guru
Andres is a fantastic and talented player. Doesn't get the attention that a lot of others do on ESPN.(wonder why?) However, Charles Barkley said that he was best player behind Shaq in the Miami-Chicago series. He probably meant that he was just having a better series than any other player than the round one because he probably would have been fired for implying Andres was better than Wade.