Andre Ward is a coward

A

awesome1612

Why won't he fight Lucian Bute? Because he is scared. His style of fighting is also boring and cowardly.

I always thought that negro fighters were cowards. Like Gayfeather. He also fights scared and is a piece of ****.

If Andre Ward had some white blood in him, he would be a more brave fighter- not the coward that he is.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Will-Robinson.jpg

Danger danger, Will Robinson! I detect a troll in the vicinity!

PolishPummler

He only wants to fight in his arena, with his personal referee. Look at the courage Bute has shown going to Froch's adopted hometown, and Froch for taking another tough fight.

W

WladPower88

Half-breed chicken**** if you ask me. Afraid of getting his ass whopped by someone not having eye problems.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I think it was a wigger troll parodizing the real awesome1612, who is one of the good people on ESB.

Yeah, I don't want to be unfair, but he sounded like a ten year old fool overdoing his little act, just like all the rest of those metrosexual retards and subhumans. They don't even have the sense to come over here and try to temporarily impersonate a human being so they can fool someone for a minute or two.