Alvarez vs. Lara

werewolf

Hall of Famer
If the Las Vegas Mafia judges give it to Lara I hope the Mexicans burn the place down.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Alvarez got it by at least 4 rds. Outstanding demonstration of a body attack that wore down a good fighter. He is the house fighter should get the nod.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Like I said the house fighter. But that 3 rd judge was slipped a 100K to make sure Canelo got the decision.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Like I said the house fighter. But that 3 rd judge was slipped a 100K to make sure Canelo got the decision.

I actually agree with that 3rd judge. I think that points should be deducted for running away, which, like Canelo said, was what the negro did all night long.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Lara is one bitter affeletic pill. F him. He demanded a rematch!LOL Based solely his delusional interview, Lara will not get a rematch or the payday that comes with it. Going to Vegas tmrw, for 3 days. It will extra pleasant and exciting based on this outcome.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I actually agree with that 3rd judge. I think that points should be deducted for running away, which, like Canelo said, was what the negro did all night long.
I also had it 9-3 for Canelo.

No one should win rounds by just running.

Westside

Hall of Famer
As usual Dan Rafael of ESPN gets it right. He called 116 to 112 as I did. He was also critical of Lara's constant running. I think a Cotto vs Canelo would be explosive fight, with Cotto getting KO'd in the late rounds.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
BsZk2LVCEAEPiGE.jpg

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Lara-Mayweather would be a good fight. They could both run away from each other and stand at the opposite sides of the ring waiting for the other one to come to them.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I also had it 9-3 for Canelo.

No one should win rounds by just running.

In fact I think that the ref should be warning them to stand and fight and stop running away. What if the guy doing the chasing, like Canelo, finally got fed up with tiring himself out chasing the fleeing fool and just stood there in the middle?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
[video=youtube;R3B3gDuhKmY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=R3B3gDuhKmY[/video]

Westside

Hall of Famer
[video=youtube;R3B3gDuhKmY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=R3B3gDuhKmY[/video]
I just watched the replay. I still had Canelo up by 4 rds. Another thing that is great to see, is that Canelo had great stamina for the entire fight. I hope to see Canelo vs Cotto for the undisputed middleweight crown next year. That will be an explosive fight and all time PPV event. Also, WA 33, that site you referenced is infested with DWFs. F them.