Alvarez vs. Lara

Westside

Hall of Famer
This Saturday night (7-12-2014) will be an intriguing fight between PPV White Mexican star Alavarez and excellent Black fighter in Lara. I believe Alvarez can beat Lara due to the fact that Lara was dropped twice and almost stopped by rugged but limited and slow Angulo. Lara won by TKO due to Angulo's fracture orbital bone. Alvarez is so much better technically and quicker than Angulo. If Alvarez win's decisively, he will re enter the top 15 PFP fighters. It should be a bellwether to where Canelo is at in his career and if he has progressed since his tentative performance against Mayweather. In Alvarez's last performance, he destroyed Angulo.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This Saturday night (7-12-2014) will be an intriguing fight between PPV White Mexican star Alavarez and excellent Black fighter in Lara. I believe Alvarez can beat Lara due to the fact that Lara was dropped twice and almost stopped by rugged but limited and slow Angulo. Lara won by TKO due to Angulo's fracture orbital bone. Alvarez is so much better technically and quicker than Angulo. If Alvarez win's decisively, he will re enter the top 15 PFP fighters. It should be a bellwether to where Canelo is at in his career and if he has progressed since his tentative performance against Mayweather. In Alvarez's last performance, he destroyed Angulo.

The media and fans are hyping up Lara and saying he will easily beat Canelo with his movement and speed. I sure hope Canelo can beat the great black dope. Lara may just be another Jeff Lacy type.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The bookies have the red headed Mexican a two to one favorite.

Westside

Hall of Famer
TNB is acronym for typical negro behavior. Lara said nothing but negative things about him while Alvarez was respectful. That's pretty much what I mean by TNBing.
LOL. Saw this exchange bwtn The Hock and Rap Is Crap. Funny stuff. Rap Is Crap meant TNBing, which I understood. The Hock thought incorrectly he wrote "tribing" what is tribing? Figures, Lousy triber." LOL. I thought the tribe was meant exclusively for Jews. Not affeletic groidian ex-Cuban fighters. I guess CF has established a dual meaning for tribe. Thanks to The Hock.

Last edited:

The Hock

Master
Yeah, Westside, thanks to The Hock not wanting to admit he needs to power up from 1.25 to 1.50 or maybe even 1.75 on his cheap Walmart reading glasses.

The Hock

Master
Lara is going to be a tough fight. A slick southpaw is always a problem for any fighter. We'll get a gauge on just how good Alvarez really is with this fight.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I haven't seen Lara, but I thought that Alvarez looked the best ever in his last fight and much stronger than he did before, so I [ick him to win!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Good working stream right now. PM for it.

Last edited:

Rap Is Crap

This is a 50-50 fight for me. Alvarez has the power to stop him, but if not, Lara may take the decision. I could be wrong though since Alvarez boxed well against afflete Austin Trout and looked like a monster in his last fight.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Fights starts in 5 mins

Westside

Hall of Famer
After 2 rds, one a piece.

Westside

Hall of Famer
After 4 rds, 2 a piece.

Westside

Hall of Famer
5 rds, Alvarez body attack starting to slow Lara. Close fight. Either fighter could be up 1 pt.

Westside

Hall of Famer
6 rds, Canelo got it. Its tied or Canelo up 1.

Westside

Hall of Famer
7 rd, another for Canelo, the body attack is wicked. Lara is starting to drag.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
8th again goes to Canelo, he should be up 3 pts. the body attack was key.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Canelo has to be ahead despite what that biased black announcer is saying.

Westside

Hall of Famer
The English crew affeletic lovers in the beginning. Canelo changed their hearts. LOL