All White Vs All Black

JonCurtis

This would be my roster of 15 if I was making an all white team. Basically like whitetornado's team

Starters

Steve Nash-PG6-3 195 lbs. Best point guard in the world 15.8 Assists a game. Hits guys when they open, can make the runner in the lane.

Manu Ginobilli-SG6-6 205 lbs. He can pick up the 1 or the 2 on D.

Andrei Kirilenko-SF/SG 6-9 227 lbs. Key plays call his name, he can play all 5 positions.

Dirk Nowitzki-PF 7-1 245 lbs. Best big man on earth.

Pau Gasol-C 7-0 Next white guy behind David Lee with 9.8 boards a night first white guy with 2.14 blocks a game 8th in the league.

Reserves

Andrea Bargnani -C/F Young player 7 footer can shoot 41 percent from 3.

Kirk Hinrich -PG/SG 6-3 190 lbs. One of the games best point guards plays lock down defense.

Adam Morrison-F 6-8 Clutch shooter, can create his own shot off the dribble, very important.

Chase Budinger-G 6-7 190 lbs. Great a athlete with will be a future N.B.A. star.

Peja Stojakovic-G/F 6-10 229 lbs. Designated sharp shooter off the bench.

Andres Nocioni - F 6-7 225 lbs. Plays with great passion but also is a great spot up shooter, and all around athlete.

David Lee -F 6-9 249 lbs. Great athlete would provide needed rebounding about 10.4 a game.

Tyler Hansbrough-PF 6-8 245 lbs. Beast in the paint.

Mehmet Okur -C/F 6-11 263 lbs. Great out side shooter who has good all around game, posses a big mismatch to most big men.

Darko Milicic-C 7-0 275 lbs. Great defender needs to stop trying to be Dirk Nowitzki and play in the post more like Tim Duncan.

white tornado

Mentor
Good team. Whats encoraging is that over the last few years its becoming hard to pick a team as our talent is comeing back.

BlackPower

There are alot of great white players in the nba but i think an all black team of the right choosing would give them a hard time

G

I would take the all-black team.

Kidd is a much better all-around PG. Great defender.
Kobe is the best all-around player in the NBA
LeBron is amazing for a player his age.
Garnett is a great player.
Duncan led the Spurs to all their titles.

The bench would be pretty amazing too.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Of course you would. Why don't you take that team to a site which agrees with you.