All Star Game

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The drunk whitefansare at it againin this year's All Star game voting, with the winners of the past three league MVPs having little chance of being starters. Dirk Nowitzki is currently third among Western Conference forwards, well behind Tim Duncan and Carmelo Anthony; while Steve Nash is fourth (!!!??#*%!*#*@_^#*) among guards. Edited by: Don Wassall

guest301

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
The drunk white fans are at it again in this year's All Star game voting, with the winners of the past three league MVPs having little chance of being starters.  Dirk Nowitzki is currently third among Western Conference forwards, well behind Tim Duncan and Carmelo Anthony; while Steve Nash is fourth (!!!??#*%!*#*@_^#*) among guards.

I voted for Dirk and Nash yesterday and a few other white players like Chris Kaman and I think the last day for voting is today and I encourage everybody here to go to NBA.com and vote.

Who is ahead of Nash? Assume AI and Kobe.

guest301

Hall of Famer
GreatLakeState said:
Who is ahead of Nash? Assume AI and Kobe.

I can somewhat understand Kobe being in front of him but Iverson, give me a break. Iverson has never been a real point guard anyway and Nash clearly deserves to start. Stupid white fans.

G

It's a simple popularity contest, so I would not worry about it. Mcgrady was voted a starter, but has missed most of the season with yet another of his usual endless list of injuries. He realized he had no business in the game, so he volunteered his spot for somebody else.

Iverson is averaging 27 points and 7 assists, look like all-star #s to me.

guest301

Hall of Famer
GreatLakeState said:
Iverson is averaging 27 points and 7 assists, look like all-star #s to me.

Not over two-time MVP Nash..There is not a NBA GM or Coach in this league that would take AI over Nash.

G

guest301 said:
Not over two-time MVP Nash..There is not a NBA GM or Coach in this league that would take AI over Nash.

I know at least one, and I'm guessing perhaps 3 or 4 would.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Bigger question is why a clubhouse cancer like Iverson is more popular then a two time MVP model citizen like Nash.

G

Iverson was also an MVP.

Iverson is hardly the clear cut inferior player in this comparison. Nash is better right now, but not by a huge margin. Nash is certainly the better team player by a huge margin, but that counts a lot less in a popularity contest.

Again, this is a popularity contest, nothing more. It is not a game to take seriously.

guest301

Hall of Famer
We all know it's a popularity contest but it shouldn't be and even if it has to be that way, like Jaxvid says; why is Iverson more popular than Nash? Iverson would take the shirt off your back and blow his nose on it and Nash would give you his.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
guest301 said:
We all know it's a popularity contest but it shouldn't be and even if it has to be that way, like Jaxvid says; why is Iverson more popular than Nash? Iverson would take the shirt off your back and blow his nose on it and Nash would give you his.

Yep, not to mention Nash's back to back MVP awards and the instant success of the Suns when he joined them, after previously helping the Mavericks to near championship status.According to the mediaeveryone supposedlylikes Nash, especially girls and women. And what's not to like? Ifa white player like him can't be as popular among the fans as a hip hop poster boy like Iverson, who can? That he (and Dirk) can't win a "popularity contest" despite being great players because of the drunk white fansis the point ofthis thread.Edited by: Don Wassall

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Iverson should not start at PG, he is more of a SG. Nash is one of the best play makers of all time, Nash is right up there with Maravich, Stockton and Magic. I honestly feel Nash would have won the championship with the Suns last year, if not for those BS suspensions.

You can blame Horry again for screwing things up with that thug hit of Nash that the Suns players came rushing in to defend Nash for. In addition a couple Spurs players had left the bench the game before by accident, but not for a fight, they should have been suspended too.

If you guys recall Horry also had that shot after the buzzer that helped doom the Kings in that BS officiated loss to the Lakers. I am really sick of the NBA.

Iverson's also been to an NBA Final, with considerably less talent that
Nash has had around him and not made a Final.

guest301

Hall of Famer
GreatLakeState said:
Iverson's also been to an NBA Final, with considerably less talent that
Nash has had around him and not made a Final.

All that goes to prove is that the Eastern Conference was incredibly weak that year and the Western Conference is loaded with top notch championship caliber teams of which the Steve Nash led Suns is one of them.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Stop cheerleading for Iverson it makes the site look stupid.
smiley7.gif
The guy is the personification of the thug black athlete, Nash is the personification of the nice guy white athlete. Why is castefootball here?

You two give the site a black eye when you get on these stubborn tangents trying to score points as non-racists. We get it, you can stop now. When the thought police come for us we'll tell them you weren't one of us, you were not being pro-white just "objective".

white is right

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
AI is more popular because he chased his woman naked through his luxury condo in Philadelphia. He is notorious herb smoker, hates to practice and is an all around great guy.....
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
. . . not to mentionhe was sentenced to five years in prisonfor his role in a race riot in a Virginia bowling alley. But that only increased his street cred among the drunk white fans.

guest301

Hall of Famer
"it's practice man" it's practice,practice, practice , practice, it's practice man, practice, practice". Iverson's most famous qoute.
smiley2.gif

Actually, you and others give the site a black eye when you defend
slackass nobody players like Darko Milicic and concoct conspiracy
theories to justify their failures.

You know if there was a white player as tough, talented and ballsy as
Iverson, he would be worshipped here. I respect him as a ballplayer, that's
all.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
GreatLakeState said:
Actually, you and others give the site a black eye when you defend
slackass nobody players like Darko Milicic and concoct conspiracy
theories to justify their failures.

all.

Milicic isn't a slackass nobody. This site is here to support white players not throw props to black a-holes. As far as supporting tough talented ballsy players, that description fits Nash, who you chose to insult by bringing up the name of Iverson, a moral degenerate. Your insistence at trying to score racial points to soothe your guilty conscience is tiring. And using Iverson to do it is flat out sick.

Bart

Hall of Famer
GreatLakeState said:
all.

Ha ha ha. If a white player threw his body at defenders as Iverson does, he would foul out before the second quarter. Iverson scores points because he shoots a thousand times a game and goes to the foul line constantly.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Nash is a better shooter, a better passer, just as tough if not tougher, a better all-around player, and a better all-around guy.

taking nothing from Iverson who does have talent (as well as a LOT of negative baggage), Nash is better. period.

as for Milicic being a slackass...
smiley36.gif

in 23 minutes per game for Memphis, he is averaging a little over 6 points, 5.3 rebounds, an assist, and nearly 2 blocks. he has also started 31 of the 34 games he has played in thus far. AND he's only 22! not bad numbers for a bum.
smiley2.gif
maybe you should re-think your analysis.
smiley2.gif

bigunreal

Mentor
If those who run Don King's America ever wanted to come out of the closet and openly promote their cultural cesspool, they couldn't find a better choice as their spokesman than Alan Iverson. "A.I." was involved in a racially charged melee in a bowling alley, as Don mentioned. He actually smashed a bottle over the head of an elderly white woman. He was sent to prison for this, and believe it or not, he was recruited from his cell by the despicable black racist Georgetown coach John Thompson. Even more unbelievably, Thompson petitioned then Virginia Governor Doug Wilder (the only black governor in Virginia's history) and Wilder pardoned Iverson.

Think about this- an almost assuredly illiterate, violent criminal like Iverson is recruited from his prison cell by the coach of a university that has some incredibly high entrance requirements for all those who don't play basketball. Then, the governor of the state pardons this thug, just so he can attend this prestigious college (i.e., play basketball there). While John Thompson filled his all-black rosters every year with uneducated, less than upstanding young men, Iverson really stood out, even among that crowd. If you've ever heard Iverson speak, you realize how laughable the notion is that he EVER attended a legitimate class at an academic powerhouse like Georgetown. In a just world, John Thompson and Georgetown should have been slapped with a huge class-action lawsuit from all the well-qualified white kids who were denied entrance to the university, while utter morons like Iverson, "Sleepy" Floyd, Patrick Ewing, Alonzo Mourning, etc., were permitted to masquerade as students there.

Over the years, "A.I." has been in one scrape after another with the law. Predictably enough, he has always managed to escape without any punishment, as athletes invariably due in such situations. For supposedly educated and morally upright white fans to vote for this nasty excuse of a human being, over a nice, white superstar like Steve Nash is just another indication of how difficult a task we face in ever overturning the Caste System.

In addition to being an incredibly uneducated, criminally prone thug, Iverson is wildly overrated as a player. This nonsense about him "playing his heart out" is a joke. In reality, Iverson is a typical "gunner," which only black players are allowed to be. He is a horrendous shooter from the field, and the only reason he averages as many points as he does is because each game he is given double-digit free-throw opportunities (and that is about the only thing he is good at). He plays "hard" defense, which means he is allowed to do what every other black player, especially those considered "stars," are allowed to do. Again, as was noted earlier, any white player who played defense like Iverson does would foul out early of every game.

Let's simplify it here, as much as possible. Iverson is a bad guy. Nash is a good guy, and a much better player.