Ali-Cooper,more chicanery

Gary

Mentor
Hey Buckwheat lets talk boxing. How about those Russians pushing the colored boys out of the heavyweight class ! I already spoke about the combat issue on another post. By the way stupid you spelled "hypcritical" wrong!

G

Gary said:
Hey Buckwheat lets talk boxing. How about those Russians pushing the colored boys out of the heavyweight class ! I already spoke about the combat issue on another post. By the way stupid you spelled "hypcritical" wrong!
The Russians arent pushing anybody out and have you found the combat records of Dempsey and Tunney yet ?

Gary

Mentor
Have you found any Negro's combat record yet! Ask Rahman if he wants Maskeav again-Keep looking for Tyson's Purple heart and Bowe's Silver star.

Gary

Mentor
Clay was a draft dodger who quit like a sissy against Holmes. Cooper was 186lbs when he put Clay down-now tell me what a 250lb Vitali[Air Force Officer] would do to this weakling!!

G

Gary said:
Have you found any Negro's combat record yet! Ask Rahman if he wants Maskeav again-Keep looking for Tyson's Purple heart and Bowe's Silver star.
What do combat records have to do with what they achieved in the ring.

Anyway Tyson or Bowe have nothing to do with this subject . You claimed that Dempsey and Tunney where better men because they saw combat and Louis did'nt . That has been proven a lie Dempsey and Tunney NEVER saw combat . and you keep trying to change the subject trying to escape that fact . I dont care about Tysons or Bowes military records because it is not relevant . Someone does not need to have served in the army to be a Great fighter.

I do care about Tunney and Dempseys war record since you did claim they where better men because they saw action and Louis did'nt . So again what action did Dempsey and Tunney see ?

Gary

Mentor
Max saw combat-Louis never did-Tunney and Dempsey were better men then Louis and had better lives and could beat him in the ring. Your opinion means very little since your a bigot against White fighters,I mean lets face the facts the only reason you spend all day on this site is to stir trouble which you never win and then you get banned and change you name and come back again to make an even bigger fool of yourself.GET A JOB LAZY!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Ole Fits, man, you just won't give up.
smiley36.gif
It's kind of pointless though, considering you already lost.
smiley32.gif

werewolf

Hall of Famer
If I could find one of my old posts on this I'd repost it instead of going into it again. Angelo Dundee (who died in 2012) has admitted tampering - deliberately cutting open - Clay's glove after he was knocked down and put on queer street at the end of the round. There was a long delay between the rounds when they sent people out to try to find a new glove for him, 4 or 5 minutes I believe. BUT what they have done now is spliced the tape, edited out the delay, and they are so deceitful about this that when I watched a replay of the fight on ESPN Classic not only did they splice the rounds together but they did not mention one single word about what happened between the rounds and presented it as though one round went into the next in perfectly normal fashion. Deliberate deceit.

Now Angelo Dundee admitted slicing open Clay's glove to buy him time, but what else did he do to the new glove? Was something sharp insrted in it? And why haven't the record books been corrected to show a victory by KO for Cooper in that fight, because that is exactly what it was!? The boxing rules make no provision for cornermen to slice open gloves between rounds to gain extra time for their fighter to recover.

Many other Clay-Ali so-called wins were fixed too.