AJ Oulette

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Well if announcing that you are 1/16 Injun will get you carries, then maybe it's worth it. He looks about as "Native American" as I do, which is not at all. Divulging a family secret that may get me banned ;), I too am 1/16th Injun from my dad's side. I've never once thought that it might be advantageous in some way to "embrace" this. But then again what do I know? I "worship" NASA according to some on this site.

Warhawk_46

Master
A good percentage of white people in this country have a small bit of Native in them.

I’d damn near wager everyone posting on this site has a helluva lot more than Elizabeth Warren does. Her 1/500 or whatever is actually a LOT less than the average white person.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
A good percentage of white people in this country have a small bit of Native in them.

I’d damn near wager everyone posting on this site has a helluva lot more than Elizabeth Warren does. Her 1/500 or whatever is actually a LOT less than the average white person.
That’s a sort of silly assumption to make. I’ve taken a DNA test and have zero injun or any other non-White dna. 3 of my 4 grandparents came over from the fatherland in the 20th century. My 1 grandmother, who’s family came over from the British isles in the mid 1800s, settled in Queens and stayed there until she died last decade. They likely lived their entire lives without even seeing an Indian. I’m sure my background is not a unique “American experience”.

sprintstar

Mentor
alot of these DNA testing companies send back results for many people (2 of my daughters too) saying they are 1-3% Jewish lol following the NWO agenda. I have absolutely no Jewish blood on either side.....

SneakyQuick

Mentor
That’s a sort of silly assumption to make. I’ve taken a DNA test and have zero injun or any other non-White dna. 3 of my 4 grandparents came over from the fatherland in the 20th century. My 1 grandmother, who’s family came over from the British isles in the mid 1800s, settled in Queens and stayed there until she died last decade. They likely lived their entire lives without even seeing an Indian. I’m sure my background is not a unique “American experience”.
If you are from the greater New York area it’s definitely not unique. I’ve never know anyone who had native Indian heritage. All my family came from Europe in the last 125 years or so as well.

Warhawk_46

Master
If you are from the greater New York area it’s definitely not unique. I’ve never know anyone who had native Indian heritage. All my family came from Europe in the last 125 years or so as well.
Not a majority percentage by any means, but I bet folks would be surprised ( if your family has been in the U.S. in the 1800s and prior) to know somewhere way down the line someone had sex with an Indian.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Not a majority percentage by any means, but I bet folks would be surprised ( if your family has been in the U.S. in the 1800s and prior) to know somewhere way down the line someone had sex with an Indian.
Yeah that I believe. If your people came before the Industrial Revolution got into full swing Makes sense

white is right

Hall of Famer
If you are from the NYC area the tribe in Long Island that hosts the US Open basically is the tribe in the Soprano's episode that is on page 1. From the photos I have seen of tribal members everybody looks like a mulatto. So if this "Native American" tribe has 50 percent or less native ancestry in the general population it's much less than this. From what I have read most of the tribes near the oldest large cities have been decimated by disease and wars and then the few remaining full blooded Natives intermarried with the general population and you have a situation where no full blooded Native Americans exist in a tribe ie the Peaquot tribe which has Foxwoods located on their tribal property.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting posts but they belong in a thread devoted to that topic.

Warhawk_46

Master
For a second game in as many weeks, Toronto is resting Oulette (and three games ago he had a single carry for 25 yards).He is only 41 yards shy of a 1,000 yard season. Assuming the Argonauts don’t make him. Healthy scratch the next three weeks, he will pass 1,000 but… I don’t see any black running backs getting the same treatment.

Aj Oulette got his 1000 yards.
Also Toronto Cornerback Mason Pierce got another start and had a game ending interception.
Pierce is from Bulverde TX and played at Colorado School of Mines.

Warhawk_46

Master
Awesome I hadn’t had time to check box scores (busy Saturday as got back Friday evening from a week long work trip and Saturday was coaching daughter’s soccer team and catching up on yard work).

Fall is hunting is fast approaching men!

Happy for AJO to hit that 1k mark. Big for his nice career he is carving out up north.

Warhawk_46

Master
So yet again… Toronto is resting AJ Oulette. Never before have I seen a team “rest” a starting running back to the tune of four weeks (one game he got a single carry that went 25 yards). Unheard of.

Yet another team kept feeding their mixed back, Olivera, to allow him to hit 1500 yards. They were actively trying to get him some record setting year.

But when the white man is dominating all of a sudden they need rest. Nevermind that AJO is the strongest player on the team and a bowling ball of a running back. He is plenty strong enough.

sprintstar

Mentor
I will guarantee he was intentionally from hitting 1000 yds. I will also predict he doesn't get many if any carries in their upcoming playoff game

Warhawk_46

Master
I will guarantee he was intentionally from hitting 1000 yds. I will also predict he doesn't get many if any carries in their upcoming playoff game
He hit 1009 yards thankfully. But right, he was sat for over three games to rest. First I’ve seen of that. Not saying he should have gotten 20 attempts each game as Toronto had a great season and playoff spot locked up early.

But three games to rest?? Only because he was white and they didn’t want him potentially leading the league in rushing.

sprintstar

Mentor
not enough carries for AJ in the Eastern Final. Kelly had a terrible game as he threw too many int's costing the Argos the game....When AJ got carries he ran well, 14 carries for 71 yds and he also had 5 recs for 37 yds.

Warhawk_46

Master
not enough carries for AJ in the Eastern Final. Kelly had a terrible game as he threw too many int's costing the Argos the game....When AJ got carries he ran well, 14 carries for 71 yds and he also had 5 recs for 37 yds.
So Toronto, rather than continuing to dominate once locking up their division, chooses to rest their all-league running back considerably and then doesn’t given him enough carries to control the game.