Air Force--12:30 pm Today

Stonewall

Guru
Just a quick reminder that our white warriors at Air Force are playing California today at 12:30 pm on ESPN. This is another opportunity to put a huge dent in the Caste System.

I just read Rivals.com's preview of this game, and of course, it's the typical "Cal has better athletes, Air Force has smarter players". We know that is not the case. Chad Hall is a better athlete than any player on the Cal roster.

Dan Fouts and Tim Brant will be the announcers. Brant played football at Maryland, and I know enough about him to know that he will be rooting for Air Force. Fouts will as well.

On October 13th, Cal was ranked #2 in the country. Just a little more than two months later, a virtually all-white team has a great chance to defeat them.

I fully expect Air Force to win today. Do what you can to watch this game, and try to watch it with a white friend or two who has never seen Air Force play.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I am looking forward to this game more so than any bowl game except the BCS title game. I hope Chad Hall breaks 200 yards rushing in this one. The game is on at 12:30 PM Eastern time, 11:30 AM Central time, and so on. Go Air Force!
smiley32.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
I hope Air Force carpet bombs Cal's superior athletes back to Cali. I am looking forward to seeing this game.

Stonewall

Guru
Air Force starts 21 white players, the starting defense is 100 percent white.

When describing Air Force's defense, Tim Brant just said "Speed, Speed, Speed."

Stonewall

Guru
Despite losing 42-36, Air Force should be proud of their very strong effort.

QB Sean Carney, who was running all over the Cal defense, injured his knee in the 2nd half, which obviously was a tough blow to overcome. Nonetheless, the Air Force Academy almost won this game. They are a great team. Special accolades need to go to Chad Hall for all he has done at the Academy.

I was very disgusted by what I perceived as a lack of respect shown towards the Air Force players by the Cal players as the game ended. I realize that not all schools are like Notre Dame, where Charlie Weiss has the utmost respect for our nation's service academies. Coach Weiss has instituted a tradition where Notre Dame's players actually participate in postgame festivities with the service academy teams whereby they show honor to each academy as the band plays each academy's fight song.

Today, the white Cal players (Cal, by the way had 5 white starters on defense) were noticeably much more respectful than their black teammates. Still, the entire Cal team did not show the respect that a United States service academy deserves.

Obviously, this is no surprise. Berkley is a bastion of liberalism, patriotism means nothing to the powers that be at that institution of 'higher learning'.

Cal, enjoy watching the rest of this year's bowl games on the couch.

Air Force, you make us very proud. Thanks for providing us with so many memorable performances this year. You will always be remembered.

I dvr'd the game and watched it later, and man was that a disappointment after USAFA went up 21-0 in the 2nd. I thought they would blow out Cal. But man was the AF offense really fun to watch, especially in the first half. Cal did not know what to do, but they made some good second half adjustments and I have to credit them with that. Carney's injury certainly didn't help either. Seeing AF play so many whites and at every single position it was like watching an old team time travel to that game. It'd be nice to see more teams like that reappearing.

Angelcynn

Guru
Stonewall, the thing is we all already know that the vast majority of Afro-Americans lack respect, thats why they will continue to fail in general society. Long may it continue.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It would have been a great thing for AF to have won that ballgame. They came so close to beating Tennessee in 2006. I thought this would be their big Caste busting game. Maybe next year.
smiley5.gif