adam schien....typical castewhore

psychosid

i dont know if any of you have heard of this little barmitzva boy, but he is the co-host of THE AFTERNOON BLITZ on sirus NFL radio. Well anyway, this afternoon the topic was the Eagles wide receiver's and how great they were going to be, and that REGGIE BROWN was going to be thier #1 receiver. So i called up and gave my two cents worth. The jist of what i said was, curtis was brought in to be a #1, not a #2 receiver and that he has everything you want in a true #1, speed, route running, etc, then i made the mistake of saying, very politely, not sarcastic at all, that i belive that curtis has been underrated because he was white. At this point, the chosen one Schien went on his fake outrage that curtis being white has nothing to do with how he is looked at as a receiver, and that it was, i swear im not making this up, DISCUSTING AND REVOLTING, that i even brought it up. To be honest, i expected this from Schien, but Jim Miller, the ass kisser that he is, agreed with schien, but was not as melodramtic, but still, i expected him to at least debate the subject in a civil mannor. Id love for all of us to call in and complain about this jerk, lets see if we can at least get him to town down his worship of the "SUPERIOR BLACK ATHLETE" LOL

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Psycho, kudos to you for doing that and calling them out. I listend to him a few times on sirius and he has the most annoying nasaly voice out there and is a typical castewhore. cant stand him.

voice

Guru
Nice Job Psychosid! Don't worry about there response as you just planted a seed in a million white sportsfans.
smiley32.gif