Abuse of Animals

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I am appalled at people who mistreat innocent creatures, of which there seems to be a fair number in America. But this article should be an eye-opener for animal lovers, most of whom unfortunately tend to benaive, glassy-eyedwhite idealists when it comes to racial realities.

http://www.vdare.com/walker/060104_diversity.htm

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
But this article should be an eye-opener for animal lovers, most of whom unfortunately tend to benaive, glassy-eyedwhite idealists when it comes to racial realities.

You are correct, a very educational article. The Hmong are notorious for capturing cats and dogs of their neighbors. As for the Muslims, we certainly do not need any of their rich cultural diversity foisted upon us. I found an article at a Black muslim site which shares the same ideas about dogs.

http://www.muhammadspeaks.com/dogworshipers2.html

My black brothers and sisters, wake up from this ignorance. When we become dog worshipers it shows that we suffer from a psychological or emotional illness and are really covering feelings of guilt and self doubt. jIt indicates there is something lacking in your dealing and communication with people and you feel that this show of kindness toward an animal will compensate for these shortcomings....

As we trace back to the origin of this phrase, "Dog is Man's best friend," we find that it originally refered to the Cave man. The two were equal in their beastial nature and they got along like brothers. The trained dog was his faithful companion and was used for hunting purposes and as a warner and protector against other animals. The cave man's children used their dogs in a very similar manner through the sordid history of the Black man in America. Edited by: Bart

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Isn't the above article written by that the same guy who won the BET Man of the Year Award?
smiley2.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
These Nation of Islam groups seem to be inter-related. The average foolish white person has absolutely no clue as to what these Muslims teach and believe.