Absolut Pushes for "Atzlan"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
More pandering to the La Raza crowd, as Absolut endorses a Mexican re-taking of the southwest U.S.
smiley11.gif

Absolut "Atzlan"

***Here's Infowars' take on this travesty...

Absolut Vodka's Reconquista

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
April 4, 2008

Sometimes the neocons and their self-righteous wannabes are right. For instance, over at WorldNetDaily, where no shortage of neocons romp, Michelle Malkin points out a recent Absolut vodka ad that redraws the western United States along the lines approved by La Raza and MEChA.

It's called Aztlán, the Chicanismo community "repatriated" and the Swedish vodka company is not beyond exploiting it to sell their wares to Mexicans and Mexican-Americans who dream of sending "pilgrims," i.e., white people, scrambling over the Mississippi, although many of La Raza (the Race) racists would have all white people go back to Europe.

No big surprise Absolut would shamelessly exploit the desire of Mexicans to grab more than a third of the United States. On the other hand, it is a perfect example of how many Mexicans believe the Southwest belongs to them and the gringos should go packing, lest they fall victim to the Plan of San Diego.

Reference article

In addition to this BS, Absolut has also pitched pro-homosexual ads...

Absolut was one of the first consumer brands to openly embrace the gay community and view its members as important and desirable consumers of its product. Its ads have appeared in gay media since 1981, and the company has long sponsored major gay events, including the 2000 fall line of Tom of Finland clothing. In one such ad, a film lupe and film canisters are stacked to form the distinctive shape of the Absolut bottle. The canisters are labeled with the titles of gay films, including "Stonewall," "Boys Life," "Nitrate Kisses," "Show Me Love," and others. The caption reads "Absolut Achievement." The ad appeared in gay film festivals sponsored by the brand. Absolut Vodka has also been the official corporate sponsor of the GLAAD Media Awards for many years [1].

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolut" target="_blank">
Reference/source</a>

***My suggestion to any vodka drinkers out there is pour the Absolut rotgut down the drain & boycott these vermin!
smiley7.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Sweden should be glad that Hitler didn't just let his tanks and paratroopers keep going and stomp over Sweden like they did over Norway.

Really, they should just stick to making their luxury sedans and apartment furniture and sunglasses models.

Though I must say, it's a lot less annoying when a white country acts like a bunch of asses than when a country like Nigeria or Mexico starts copping an attitude.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Poor Sweden. They will probably be the first to fall from the Muslim invasion.