Aarrhon Flores - TX

SteveB

Mentor
Flores, although not 100% white (he's native/mexican/white mix), is worth mentioning from his performance in this past weekend's state championship meet. Flores runs in the 2A division for Floyada, which is a small town in the Panhandle of TX. At the state meet, his performance was impressive, 1st in the 100m (10.81 into a -0.5 wind), 2nd in the 200m (21.40), and 5th in the LJ (21-9). He has run a PB 10.46 (wind aided) and numerous times in the 10.5-10.6 range (FAT times). Last year he won the state championship in the LJ with a 23-2.

Next season, Flores will be running and playing WR on the football team for West Texas A&M Univ.

arrhonatpodiuminternet.JPG
Edited by: SteveB

StarWars

Mentor
Looks white to me. Prefontaine Classic on at 2 pm Eastern time. Right now Nadal and Federer going at it. In the Pre Classic there is ivan Ykhov, Andrey Silnov, and another Russian versus the black Anra Manson and Donald Thomas. Will be fun to watch. I hope Ukhov wins and gets a 2.40. The Russian 800m runner who got gold is running too. Some shot putters against Reese Hoffa. Too bad there are no white sprinters there today. I guess Spearmon is half white. I hate Merritt. He's running too.