A view from the UK

I have been following this site for a while, and am/was a fan of the NFL until I became more aware of the bias against whites, greatly helped by this site. Here we get two live games on Sunday nights, and then for the most part I am left to the buffoonery on nfl.com for my information (fox sports for stats), so this site has been invaluable in getting the real picture.
Here there is a small, albeit growing fan base, although every bit following the DWF mentality I read so much about hereover in the US. Especially disturbing was before the Wembley game, the amount of white "fans"Â￾ wearing nfl shirts with the likes of umenyiora, owens etc
Thanksgiving is always a time to meet other NFL "fans"Â￾ in the sports bars in London (as the games are on early evening here), where conversations are exactly the same as I see experienced here, namely how amazing Michael vick is, how athletic all the black players are and a look of incredulousness when it is suggested there could be any kind of caste system. It is always taken as red that black players are just better athletes. I always find it ironic that DWF find it racist to suggest whites make better quarterbacks due to the intangibles, yet take it as a given that blacks are more athletically gifted.
This is likely due to our own sky sports coverage of the NFL which has commentary from fox and CBS, so the hearing of sneaky speed, not the most athletic guy on the field, blue collar etc are par for the course here in the UK too, so it's no wonder the way many UK fans look at the racial dynamics in the NFL (soccer here is becoming increasingly black especially at youth level but that and societies tolerance/promotion of this is for another day and forum). Even our analysts bar one make the likes of Joe Theisman sound like white nationalists. Cecil Martin is the worst (apparently was a fullback in the NFL, believe eagles) who says things like "Peyton Hillis is a throwback running back, a blue collar hard runner who the fans love in Ohio. However, look at his number. That is usually a full back number. I don't think you'd really want to build your team round the guy"Â￾. As well as the promotion of black athletes, other gems of analysis include "they converted just 3 out of 10 3<SUP>rd</SUP> downs, which means that they are only converting 30% of the timewhen they get to 3<SUP>rd</SUP> down"Â￾.
Anyway, from what I can deduce from over here and occasional trips to the US, things do seem to be looking up from a white perspective. I can't even remember a white running back registering on most fans radar here before now, and certainly the wide receiver position seems to be improving albeit slowly. Even the defensive backs situationseem to be improving. Main concernsare the slow erosion of all white offensive lines and the increase in black quarterbacks in college
Hopefully the caste football message can continue to spread, both throughout the US and also here into Europe.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the observations and welcome to the board, English Crusader.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
welcome to the boards, English Crusader. i look forward to many more posts from you, and don't hesitate to check out our soccer threads ... that is, if you enjoy true football.
smiley2.gif

j41181

Master
English Crusader (along with Rebaljo) will certainly provide insights in the soccer section.

The thing that concerns me about the quarterback position, it's slowly becoming a hybrid position (as in rushing). Black Quarterbacks tend to play like RunningBacks, and I've seen Michael Vick display such efforts. A true Quarterback displays pin-point passing-decision making first, rushing is a secondary or last option.

I see the same concept in basketball (Iverson, Monta Ellis, etc..), a true point guard thinks pass-first, shoot second.