A Toast to Col. Reb

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Congrats to'ya Reb...get'cha pull!
smiley43.gif
smiley32.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Just keep me as a Hall of Famer and I'm happy. You starting calling me a CF god and I'll get the big head and start writing increasingly crappy and useless posts.
smiley36.gif

If that scenario sounds familiar to some of you music fans, tell me who I'm referring to and you'll get 5 gold stars. Cue the Final Jeopardy theme!
smiley68.gif

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Col. Reb has done some of the most important posting on this site. His ideas to identify white friendly colleges and to track the other football divisions have undoubtedly spread the message to many people that came upon them while surfing the web.

I also remember in the early days when he was always a steady and regular poster and kept the board going (along with others) at a crucial time.

Once again I salute the Colonel and thank him for all of his hard work and help.
smiley32.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I also salute the Colonel. Not only is he a great poster, but also a guy I consider a friend. His contributions are as important as anyone here next to Don. Thanks Colonel.

One last thing. Just cause your married, remember that Castefootball comes first, the wife second. Lol. Just teasing my friend.

Bronk

Mentor
More kudos to the Colonel.
smiley106.gif

Maybe the Happy Hour section should be renamed "The Colonel's War Room?"

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
congratulations to Colonel Reb, an unbending, proud Southern gentleman who is fightinga corruptsystem in the tradition of those mighty mythic heroes John Galt, Francisco d'Anconia, and Ragnar Danneskjold. the only difference is, the Colonel is real.

a toast to the fine Colonel: may you live a hundred years, and the last voice you hear be mine!
smiley4.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley43.gif

Yes congrats to Col. Reb on the 10,000 posts! All of us here truly appreciate, even the one troll who keeps coming back with different names. Otherwise where would he get his kicks? Lol.

I plan on eventually surpass Col. Reb, Don's and all the other multi-thousand post members here. This will be done with finding a hacker friend and resetting their post numbers! Lol just kidding.

Anyway keep it up. Hopefully one day we will have 100 10,000 post members. I will keep trying to do my part to make quality posts. Also, Don is there a way we can send email notice to members that have been inactive for a few months? I know I have done this in the past, and in other forums I'm on that little reminder can get me back into the groove of posting. I'd like to see some of the people back here who may have been inactive for a while.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks everyone! Y'all make this a great place to be.

speedster, thanks for the Polish lesson!
smiley36.gif