A Toast to Col. Reb

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
On becoming the first member of the Caste Football community to reach 5,000 posts, quite a feat.

Here's to the quality and quantity of Col. Reb's posts, and to his many invaluable contributions to our enlightened community which is forging the vanguard of needed thinkers, scholars and leaders who will expose the edifice of lies known as the Caste System, to the point where it collapses inward upon itself as awakened white people wonder how they could ever have been so easily manipulated again in the service of a lie.

So here's my toast to you Col. Reb for being the first Caste Football supporter to reach the 5,000 post mark; in fact quite a few others are spontaneously joining in, kind of an Irish thing, even though you don't drink
smiley36.gif
:

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Edited by: Don Wassall

guest301

Hall of Famer
Congrats Col Reb! A serious milestone.
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Congrats Col.Reb! Get'cha pull!
smiley2.gif

Triad

Mentor
Congratulations.

"Hotty Totty, Gosh Almighty, Who The Hell Are We? Flim Flam, Bin Ban, Ole Miss By Damn!"

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks gentlemen! I really appreciate it. Sometimes I get a little carried awaywith my posting, but I hope I am helping to further our cause in some way. I think I have more in common with most of you than most of the people I am around on a daily basis, and as a result, I try to carry on a conversation with all my friends and white brothers here at CF, which leads to a lot of short, relatively unimportant posts.

For me Caste Football is a real community. I have been able to meet Jimmy Chitwood, and I hope that I'll be able to meet more of you men in the near future. This community feeling is another reason why I post so much. Even though it may be trivial, I post things even if I think only one other person may care about it. As a member of my "community" I want to provide you with as much info as possible.

Caste Football is the pioneer in the movement to once again give white athletes the credit and notoriety they deserve, and I am proud to be a part of it. I only wish I had found Caste Football a couple of years earlier. Don, I appreciate you starting this thread. It totally surprised me! I think the thanks have to go back to you first and foremost for making this site not only available, but free. I have never met or seen you, but I know you are making a big difference just by having a site like Caste Football, and I am grateful forthe manysuch efforts you have made through the years, not only in the arena of sports, but in society in general.

Many of us here see anti-white discrimination in sports as beinglinked to larger societal movements to emasculate, marginalize,and evenpurge white men completely from existence.While Iam a big football fan, Ihope we will neverlose sight of the big picture of discrimination and cultural genocide that is taking place, because that is where the real war must be fought. I believe our ability to communicate what is going on to the masses will beessential tothe future of our race and culture.

A questionI asked myself in thelate springof 2005 was, why am I the only person in the whole country who is posting on white starterson college football teams. It seemed a shame to me that I was one of less than a handful doing so. I decided to do as much of it myself as I could, because the names need to get out there. The cultural Marxist media is not going to do it for us. What I'm leading up to is, I'd like somehelp with the teams this year. It would not be difficult or very time consuming for oneman to do a whole conference by himself. It does take a lot, and I mean a lot of time to do over 110 teams, which is what I did last year. If we break the workload down by conference, we can get the info out much faster as well. For those who are interested, PM me, let me know which conference you want, and I'll help get you started. It may not be world-changing work, but I think we owe it to these kids.

Thanks again for your kind words and frosty and frothy toasts. It really means a lot to me, even though I don't drink!
smiley9.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley20.gif
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To the legend that we all know as Col.Reb!You help make this the best forum on the internet.Congratulations my friend.You may get carpel tunnel some day in your wrists but it is so worth it!
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
5000 posts! I salute you Colonel! Job well done. Your hard work in researching the rosters of teams is inspiring. Your upbeat and steady posting is one of the things that makes castefootball so enjoyable. Thank you.

LabMan

Mentor
I salute you also Colonel,and am glad all of us are together here,and are so proud of our race ! Keep up the great work !
Labman

Bronk

Mentor
Five thousand posts and not a bad one in the bunch. here's to the gentleman from Mississippi.
smiley32.gif

45247191_o.jpg

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Y'all are too much, really! I don't know what else to say except thanks.

Here's aman who really did something cool with the number 5,000. I always liked this card.

bb7e_1_b.JPG

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Congrats Colonel Reb. You are like the Steve Nash of Caste Football. Improvising, finding the open man for an assist, scoring in the clutch and making the whole team better. No doubt a MVP.

White_Savage

Mentor
Hail to a proud, defiant White man.

With a thousand like you, I could storm the gates of Hell.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Wow, it's hard to come up with something on the level of the other comments posted here, but nevertheless, congrats to Reb for his perseverance.
smiley20.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And now, a toast to Col. Reb on his 10,000th post, though I notice his posting rate has slowed over the intervening 2 years and 8 months since he hit the 5,000 mark.
smiley36.gif
smiley121.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
You are, and continue to be, one of the greatest, most defiant, most dedicated enemies the caste system has ever known.

Also, your positive attitude never seems to fade, no matter how bad things become. Do white america a great favor....and get 5,000 more!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wow! I had forgotten about this thread. Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it, although I wish I could do more and am often frustrated by my inability to do more from where I am currently at. Such is life right now.

Meeting my eventual wife and getting married to her has no doubt slowed my rate of posting over the last couple of years.
smiley36.gif

It is nice to see how CF has grown, along with the influence of this website. It has also been really nice to see White athletes doing ever greater things, busting stereotypes, and standing strong all the while. There will always be challenges and disappointments that we'll have to deal with and vent about, but we are on the side of truth, and that is powerful! My Pappaw used to say, "right makes might" and I believe that applies to what we are doing here and in our daily struggle to see that White athletes are treated fairly as well as securing a brighter future for our people and our posterity.

I couldn't have reached one post without Don having the vision to launch CF. This is truly my home away from home. I plan on being here for as long as I can type on a keyboard, and I look forward to the future of this site and our movement. White people are slowly awakening from their long slumber, and I am proud to be working to help speed this process up with such respectful, intelligent, and talented White brothers as all of you that make up the CF community. Thanks again!

guest301

Hall of Famer
Colonel Reb is the man. 10,000 is a amazing amount of posts. I think I have read most of them and the pleasure has been ours.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
whiteathlete wrote:

"ColonelReb is the best!! Don we need a special category for him!!"

I don't think Caste Football Professor Emeritus would be appropriate because he's not some old retired guy.

How about Caste Football Scholar-In-Residence?

Class is in session when Colonel Reb posts.