A Slavic fighter vs a West European fighter.

4you

Who would you support? Or wouldnt it really mather to you who wins

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
4you said:

Another ridiculous thread? Aren't you 2fast4you? Do you think I really care who would win a fight between these two? It seems as if though you are making these pointless threads to try and get us to argue with each other.

Haye banging white chicks? Yes, we are all very worried about the homesexual diva Haye stealing our women. Any white woman with half a brain can see Haye is nothing more than a spineless coward. Try a little harder next time buddy! BTW, what does mather mean? Is that another lesson in ebonics?
Edited by: whiteathlete33

whiteathlete33 said:
4you said:

Another ridiculous thread? Aren't you 2fast4you? Do you think I really care who would win a fight between these two? It seems as if though you are making these pointless threads to try and get us to argue with each other.

Haye banging white chicks? Yes, we are all very worried about the homesexual diva Haye stealing our women. Any white woman with half a brain can see Haye is nothing more than a spineless coward. Try a little harder next time buddy! BTW, what does mather mean? Is that another lesson in ebonics?
Mather? Is that like in "What'z day mather"?? Edited by: lost

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
4you said:

Mather? Is that like in "What'z day mather"??

I think he's trying to show us how David Haye will be talking after Wladimir gets through with him.

moose

Guru
I would root for the slavic fighter if the other fighter from western europe is an immigrant from africa or asia.

ww

Guru
4you said:

A bisexual negro from the USA vs. a bisexual negro from the UK. Who would you support? Or wouldn't it really matter to you who wins?

ww

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I've always found it interesting how CasteFootball's most dimwitted, scatterbrained "newbies"Â￾ always insist on creating multiple threads. The attributes of an attention-whore, I suppose.

Judging by what "2Fast"Â￾ and/or "4You"Â￾ wrote in his first thread (about what would occur if Haye defeats Wlad Klitschko), I'd assume that he has the symptoms of manic depression. He stated that he's a "loser who's never accomplished anything"Â￾ and also admitted to being a homosexual.

4you

whiteathlete33 said:
4you said:

<div>
</div><div>Hold it right there buddy, are you telling me that I shouldnt care who wins the fight between two guys form different races, that I should just watch boxing for the love of the sport. Enjoy the boxers skills without worrying about their race?</div><div>
</div><div>Get the f**k out of here. I think this dude is a jewish spy. Pls ban this cornhole.</div>

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
4you said:
whiteathlete33 said:
4you said:

<div>
</div><div>Hold it right there buddy, are you telling me that I shouldnt care who wins the fight between two guys form different races, that I should just watch boxing for the love of the sport. Enjoy the boxers skills without worrying about their race?</div><div>
</div><div>Get the f**k out of here. I think this dude is a jewish spy. Pls ban this cornhole.</div>

Excuse me? Me a troll? Yes, everyone here knows that's exactly what I am. You've just proven that you are a troll. This thread is ridiculous, as is all of your little "agenda" on this website. You've been banned once already and now you've come back for more. Go back to your little David Gaye love affair.

4you

never mind man, we shouldnt argue we are brothers.<div>
</div><div>So you are an athlete? cool, are you a world champion, do you earn millions and bang hot white chicks like David Haye?</div>

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
BYE BYE..

You think that all White men that aren't in "pro sports" are weak?
smiley36.gif
There's a limited number of slots, you know.. and there's also a rigid Caste System with the NFL and NBA.

Just keep thinking that White men (that aren't in pro sports) "can't" pull women!

Edited by: Deadlift

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
4you said:
never mind man, we shouldnt argue we are brothers.<div>
</div><div>So you are an athlete? cool, are you a world champion, do you earn millions and bang hot white chicks like David Haye?</div>

What hot white girls has your homosexual buddy David Haye banged? Adam Booth doesn't count. Yes, I'm an athlete. Are you? I'll just wait until. Wladimir knocks your lover out and then we'll see how many comments you have to post!

4you said:
whiteathlete33 said:
4you said:

Hold it right there buddy, are you telling me that I shouldnt care who wins the fight between two guys form different races, that I should just watch boxing for the love of the sport. Enjoy the boxers skills without worrying about their race?

Get the f**k out of here. I think this dude is a jewish spy. Pls ban this cornhole.
WOW! Thanks to the newbie we found out the "Hall of famer" whiteathlete is a troll!!!
smiley56.gif

4you said:
never mind man, we shouldnt argue we are brothers.

So you are an athlete? cool, are you a world champion, do you earn millions and bang hot white chicks like David Haye?
People become obsessedfor things in life that they desire but can't have.
Most of your posts are about money and white women, so you obviously have had little of both.
But this is not your average web site, most of the men on thishere are ex-athletes, current athletes, or future athlete, [like myself]. So in our ilves most of us have hadplenty of bothmoney and white women. It's no big deal...Edited by: lost

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
4you said:
<div>
</div>
<div>So you are an athlete? cool, are you a world champion, do you earn millions and bang hot white chicks like David Haye?</div>
<div>Most of your posts are about money and white women, so you obviously have had little of both.</div>
<div>But this is not your average web site, most of the men on thishere are ex-athletes, current athletes, or future athlete, [like myself]. So in our ilves most of us have hadplenty of bothmoney and white women. It's big deal...</div>

Lost, he's obviously delusional and paranoid. His lover and favorite fighter, David Haye, is who he wants to be when he grows up. His goal in life is to bag a white woman.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
2Fast aka 4you is a South Asian, not a white guy. His first user name on boxingscene was hinduW.

He's a big David Haye fan and he constantly bashes the Klitschkos on other boxing websites.

He's a mentally disturbed troll who enjoys annoying people and has had many, many accounts banned from the various boxing websites.

whiteathlete33 said:
lost said:
4you said:

So you are an athlete? cool, are you a world champion, do you earn millions and bang hot white chicks like David Haye?
Most of your posts are about money and white women, so you obviously have had little of both.
But this is not your average web site, most of the men on thishere are ex-athletes, current athletes, or future athlete, [like myself]. So in our ilves most of us have hadplenty of bothmoney and white women. It's big deal...

Lost, he's obviously delusional and paranoid. His lover and favorite fighter, David Haye, is who he wants to be when he grows up. His goal in life is to bag a white woman.
As i've seen, money and white women are the "Brass ring" for negos. Somthings that most white men have had all their lives. Tooblacks its the "ultimate goal" too white men its just life. Really in a way its pathetic, negros will forever stay on the very outer fringe's of white society.
Living off the castaways of our race....

snow

Mentor
4you said:
whiteathlete33 said:
4you said:

<div>

Actually, the "jewish spies" are the ones that come to this forum pretending to be buddies with the intent on dividing posters. You fit that description....EXCEPT you are not that bright and are doing a terrible job and weren't able to fool anyone. So I will believe the above poster that you are a South Asian, people who are known for having low IQ levels.

What is with the obsession about Haye banging white chicks? can't get any yourself and projecting that onto us? Are you lacking in size down there and feel inadequate? Why would we want the broads he gets? they are dirty cum dumpsters, and in reality, not that hard to get. Luckily, I am married and do not have to rely on dirty sluts for sexual gratification.

Yes all white people not playing professional sports must be unathletic, while all black people not playing professional sports have vast amounts of "untapped potential". LOL

Good post Snow, but your looking at life through Caucasian eyes, trashy white women are not hard to get for white men, but for black men who don't have money or good drug connections, its very hard. Haye can get white women as long as his money will hold out, but the Klitschko doctors are writing him out a perscription now "Take two lefts and one right just before bedtime". And Haye can say "bye!" to the white women soon....Edited by: lost