A Nigerian Murderer In The U.S. Navy

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
A few weeks ago in Japan, a Japanese taxi driver was murdered near the big Yokosuka Navy base. It turns out that the murderer is a member of the U.S. Navy.

He is black. No surprise, huh?

However, he is not an American citizen. He is a Nigerian.

That`s right. He is a Nigerian. Uncle Sam is scraping the bottom of the African barrel for recruits these days. Uncle Sam Wants You! (Even if you`re just a green card carrying African)

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/national/news/20080402p2a00m0na006000 c.html

Edited by: Van_Slyke_CF

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I had no idea the standards were that low. It should be illegal to be in the armed forces if you aren't a full fledged citizen.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
When I was in the Navy, I worked with some Filipinos who were not U.S. citizens. We had some sort of arrangement with the Philippines for many years to allow some of their people in while we maintained our bases there til the early `90s.

I have heard there are certain situations that some permanent residents of the U.S. can enter the military and then get on the fast track to gaining citizenship. I don`t know the exact details. I have also heard of late that the standards for recruiting just about anyone-citizen or not-have become so pathetically low, especially since we invaded Iraq.

This Nigerian`s atrocious crime will result in many problems for the many servicemen and women who do their jobs to the best of their ability over here.

By the way, I am a proud veteran, but I am no supporter of the continued permanent U.S. military presence in Japan. I think the Japanese should amend their constitution-the one we wrote for them after the war-and change Article 9, the "war-renouncing clause," that that causes them problems in the area of maintaining a true military for self-defense. It`s been six decades since we crushed them in WWII. My feeling is that they should do the great bulk of their defense by themselves. Let them deal with China and North Korea. We have enough of our own problems. The Japanese people are pretty much unappreciative anyway, whining about any sharing of base costs etc.ÂÂ￾@

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080403/ap_on_re_as/japan_us_mil itary

U.S. media sources are now reporting this story, but the U.S. military reportedly hasn`t released his name yet. Why not? We don`t want Americans to know that a Nigerian national in the UNITED STATES NAVY has committed a murder?

Well, the Japanese ARE reporting his name since they have custody now. He is Olatunbosun Ugbogu, 22, of the nation of Nigeria.

What is our military coming to that we have such foreign scum in the ranks?Edited by: Van_Slyke_CF

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron, that ship would be the USS Cowpens.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
From Army.com:

The basic qualifications for enlistment in the U.S. Army include:

- being from 17 to 34 years old
- be a U.S. citizen or resident alien, (must have the I-551)
- have a high school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
- be single with no children or married with 2 or less children
- pass the ASVAB test and
- pass the physical

You should also not be undergoing any civil actions; certain law violations will disqualify you.

You are not required to have a High School Diploma.

There are also weight and physical fitness requirements that must be met in order to join the U.S. Army.

Here is an interesting site:
http://elnavy.com/

Yes, boys and girls that is an official United States Navy recruiting site - IN SPANISH.

One is reminded that the Fall of Rome was preceded by the staffing of Roman garrisons with soldiers of foreign birth and subjugated peoples. Edited by: White Shogun

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great link Shogun, and a reminder that is well worth stating.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
The national sense of "being an American" is pretty much dead. America is now a confirmed international empire run by Plutocratic egotists who will stick an M-16 in anyone's hands and send him to off to die for... their own stock portfolios.

Hope they hang this Nigerian rapist.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Solomon Kane said:
The national sense of "being an American" is pretty much dead. America is now a confirmed international empire run by Plutocratic egotists who will stick an M-16 in anyone's hands and send him to off to die for... their own stock portfolios..

Well stated SK. It's been documented that the co-opt'd "U.S." military is actively recruiting illegal aliens including MS-13 & other gangster vermin. The rationale behind this push for foreigners is less (or no) reservations about turning those M-16s on (real) Americans WHEN martial law is declared (after the next major false-flag "terrorist" attack). Below is an article on the recruitment of illegals...

As Recruiting Numbers Fall, U.S. Military Recruiting Illegal Aliens