A look at the Jewish billionaires controlling American politics

America prides itself on supposedly being "free", "democratic", and "equality-pursuing", but the reality is almost the opposite of that.

Its truly sad that you will never have an anti-Zionist presidential or political candidate that is taken seriously because investors, the media, and the system would never provide a support backing for that. That right there tells you that there are tremendous barriers to freedom of expression and the idea that "anyone can become president" is profoundly untrue. Presidential candidates and their policies are handpicked by investors and the media, then the people are given an illusion of choice between the two.

Here in Canada, we had an Arab woman who was a Member of Parliament in Quebec (MP is similar to a Senator in USA) and she dropped her position because she didn't agree with the NDP's support of Israel. Her political career is now finished because all parties show 100% support for Israel. So she will never be voted into office.

The Arab woman's case shows that politics in North America can only be one way: Pro-Israeli. There is no legitimate second option that is taken seriously or given any support by the system.

The reality is that the majority of people (whites included) are too god damn stupid to see things for what they are. Things will never change because most people are stupid.

Actually, things may change in the future but it will be because of immigration and a higher % of Muslims in Europe and North America. Muslims will never support Israel or the Zionist lobby. Muslims have been forecasted to become majority populations in France and England within a short period of time, and thats bad news for Israel. Muslims are the one group that has remained traditional and does stand up against Zionism and Jewish supremacists.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
America prides itself on supposedly being "free", "democratic", and "equality-pursuing", but the reality is almost the opposite of that.

Its truly sad that you will never have an anti-Zionist presidential or political candidate that is taken seriously because investors, the media, and the system would never provide a support backing for that. That right there tells you that there are tremendous barriers to freedom of expression and the idea that "anyone can become president" is profoundly untrue. Presidential candidates and their policies are handpicked by investors and the media, then the people are given an illusion of choice between the two.

Here in Canada, we had an Arab woman who was a Member of Parliament in Quebec (MP is similar to a Senator in USA) and she dropped her position because she didn't agree with the NDP's support of Israel. Her political career is now finished because all parties show 100% support for Israel. So she will never be voted into office.

The Arab woman's case shows that politics in North America can only be one way: Pro-Israeli. There is no legitimate second option that is taken seriously or given any support by the system.

The reality is that the majority of people (whites included) are too god damn stupid to see things for what they are. Things will never change because most people are stupid.

Actually, things may change in the future but it will be because of immigration and a higher % of Muslims in Europe and North America. Muslims will never support Israel or the Zionist lobby. Muslims have been forecasted to become majority populations in France and England within a short period of time, and thats bad news for Israel. Muslims are the one group that has remained traditional and does stand up against Zionism and Jewish supremacists.

Great post, that is exactly the way it is. The only things I would add is that although the voting public is stupid even if they were to wise up at this point it's too late because the system is so controlled there is nothing they could do. Except violent revolution, and only hungry people do that.

On the jews pushing Muslim immigration to all of western society, that's just what jews do, undermine the host population in anyway possible, they don't know any other way. Look at the Old Testament bible, a self written history, it's full of examples of the jews doing ridiculously stupid things to themselves in violation of commonsense. Why should it be different now?

Nelson

Great post, that is exactly the way it is. The only things I would add is that although the voting public is stupid even if they were to wise up at this point it's too late because the system is so controlled there is nothing they could do. Except violent revolution, and only hungry people do that.

The Realist Report. Fine site. Exceptional in that it honors Codreanu up top!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The Realist Report. Fine site. Exceptional in that it honors Codreanu up top!

I used to know a Romanian car mechanic, great guy. "Do you know who Codreanu was?", sez I. He jumped up and pounded on his chest and said, "I am Codreanu!"

Nelson

That is just wonderful --doesn't happen every day! You know Codreanu was a great-great because he's hardly mentioned today.:undecided:

There's a Romanian baby-boomer among the various people working on a house across the street from me. On finding this out I told him I was an anti-communist and got a great reaction from him -- he hates communism too, curses the Ceausescus, the works. He agreed 100% that America's going communist right now -- we tried to get this through the heads of his two American co-workers but failed miserably.

Whenever I meet an escapee from a presently or formerly commie country (esp of this Romanian's generation or older) I sound 'em out. Sadly and madly, only very few are of any use on the subject -- just as before the fall of the Wall in '89!

Last edited by a moderator:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
That Romanian guy told me the entire Romanian community in NYC hates negroes. He told me that a Romanian boy was walking down the street and a negro walking the other way punched him for no reason at all. That's what the USSA media masters call a "game", the negroes' "knockout game", and that and all the other millions of negro violent crimes, including against police, are carefully censored by them or relegated to a brief back page mention carefully excluding race.

Nelson

Yes, the establishment chooses their words very carefully, moronically, oxymoronically, fraudulently and tactically.

Everything they do is aimed at getting our stuff away from us and killing us off. Extreme as it may appear, looking at things from this angle makes 'em a LOT simpler.

I just love Romania -- and I pity it. Travelogs talk about how frozen in time it is, including still having a puritanical population clueless in decadent western ways. It was great while it lasted -- look for the golden arches, Lady Gaga, Jew banksters et al to totally ruin it.