a castewhore ripps eric weddle

psychosid

id love to get my hands on the black worshiper that wrote this gem about eric weddle.He outright lied about weddle's performance against calvin johnson, saying that the utes triple teamed him (thats a damm lie, weddle had him in one on one coverage all night). Anyway, the link is on draftdaddy, which they got from patriots.com

Eric Weddle, Utah (5-11, 203) - A lot of fans want to see New England draft Weddle and while I think he's a good player, he's not worthy of a first round selection. I would take the big four, Rouse and Gattis all before Weddle. He's a good, solid late-second round prospect in my opinion but too many draft sites are getting out of control and projecting Weddle to the Patriots in Round 1. No chance. As a matter of fact, one NFL team we know of has Weddle rated as a fifth round prospect (That team isn't the Patriots). There will be too many other quality players on the board at 24 and 28 for New England to consider Weddle at that point. However, if the Patriots trade down into the second round, Weddle would be a possibility. One final note about Weddle. I've seen some places suggest that he shutdown Calvin Johnson when Georgia Tech played Utah in the Emerald Bowl. That's completely untrue. Johnson was being triple-teamed by Utah throughout that entire game, so to say Weddle shut him down wouldn't be accurate.

Edited by: Don Wassall

guest301

Hall of Famer
Don't see why a person would tell a blatant lie like this? Blacks already own the postion of cornerback..why lie about little ol Eric Weddle?

guest301 said:
Don't see why a person would tell a blatant lie like this? Blacks already own the postion of cornerback..why lie about little ol Eric Weddle?

Because deep down inside, black men are intimidated by us. Just the thought of a White man coming in to break up the current pattern of things is a threat to them. Beleive it or not, the black man's psyche is actually very fragile. Why do you think they are so quick to react and complain about even at the tiniest infraction involving race? Because they're insecure. Not to mention, they don't really have much in society. I mean think about it, what do they have? A few entertainers and a strangle-hold on a few football positions? Big deal. In my opinion, the liberal media actually feels sorry for them, and feels the need to "give" them something to make them feel needed.Edited by: Ground Fighter

whiteCB

Master
Wow what a douche bag he actually just had to put in there how another team has Weddle ranked as a 5th Rd prospect(my guess is the Cardinals or Jaguars). Eric if given the opportunity will be an impact player at the next level. IF given the chance and I really think thats a big IF because the NFL don't like 6 ft nothin 200 lbs white DBs. That's just the way they roll.

GF, the black race (in America) has been socially engineered to be race sensitive by the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al "my hair ain't nappy" Sharpton. This engineering is of course, bolstered by an equally well-engineered white-guilt.

I do see hopes of this white-guilt going away as people are getting sick of the "you owe me" black attitude. It may take some social upheaval and a couple of years, but there is tantalizing signs out there.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
guest301 said:

Because deep down inside, black men are intimidated by us. Just the thought of a White man coming in to break up the current pattern of things is a threat to them. Beleive it or not, the black man's psyche is actually very fragile. Why do you think they are so quick to react and complain about even at the tiniest infraction involving race? Because they're insecure. Not to mention, they don't really have much in society. I mean think about it, what do they have? A few entertainers and a strangle-hold on a few football positions? Big deal. In my opinion, the liberal media actually feels sorry for them, and feels the need to "give" them something to make them feel needed.
They tend to be very insecure. It has often been my experience when trying to debate any topic that comes up that often you will get the black person just talking louder and louder over you instead of rationally debating anything. That's a definite sign of insecurity. That hasn't always been my experience with them but often enough for me to know that it's not unusual. Black women are especially bad at that with their constant "whatevers" and "talk to the hand" crap. It's not always them, my younger sister does that crap too.
smiley2.gif

LabMan

Mentor
Any artificial uplifting of a race or group of people can be seen through by most all others,more eyes are being opened every day !