A book about White Domination in sports

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
There are people who say, "Where is the White Calvin Johnson, Terrell Owens, Dwayne Bowe, Randy Moss?"

How do we properly counteract this question? If Whites are forced-down to FCS and D2, then shouldn't some tall, ultra-dominant Whites come from there?

these White athletes are abundant, year after year. several tall, swift wideoutshave been mentioned already, so i'll try not to repeat their names. andi won't bother mentioning guys who are playing college ball now, because those should be evident from the posts on the site. but i will provide a short list with the caveat that it is hardly exhaustive.

and as for big, i'll only list guys 6-3 and above, althoughincluding 6-2 guys would create aLOT more names. virtually ALL of these guys were record-setting receivers at their respective institutions, and they could all run (most with verified 40 times of 4.55 or faster).

please feel free to use this quickly-compiled list to "counteract" the "question" of "Where is the White version of whomever ... "

Sean LaChapelle (6-3) UCLA - Left UCLA as the Bruins all-time leading receiver ...
Danny Farmer (6-3) UCLA - Is UCLA's career receiving yardage leader ...
Marc Boerigter (6-3) Hastings College - left Hastings as the best receiver in school history ...
Chris Anthony (6-3) Iowa State - Finished his collegiate career at ISU ranked fifth on the Cyclones all-time list ...
Adam Herzing (6-3) Cal-Poly - Second all-time at Cal Poly in receiving yards ...
Jerheme Urban (6-3) Trinity (Division III) - ed Trinity to the National Championship in 2002. Holds school records for career touchdowns (40), season touchdowns (19) and kickoff return yards in a career and a season. The only athlete in Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference history to earn Male Track and Field Athlete of the Year four years in a row. Holds school or conference records in the 100, 400, 400 hurdles, long jump, triple jump and 4 x 400 relay. Qualified for the national championships in those six events as well as the javelin in his four years. he's been screwed for years ...
Ben Nelson (6-3) St. Cloud (Minn.) - Ended his career as SCSU's all-time leader in TD receptions and ranked 2nd all-time in receptions ...
Chris Samp (6-3) Winona State - left school as Division II's second-all-time leading receiver ...
Aaron Boone (6-3) Kentucky - as a senior 2002, led Kentucky in every receiving category ...
John Standeford (6-3) Purdue - ended career as Big Ten's all-time leading receiver in receptions and yards ...
Jesse Wendt (6-3) UW-Stout - led team in every receiving category as a junior and a senior; runs a 4.28 40 ...
Mike Gasperson (6-4) San Diego - led team in receiving as both a junior and a senior ...
Andy Fantuz (6-4) Western Ontario - won the Hec Creighton award as the best player in CIS football in 2005; holds the CIS single-season receiving yards record and the CIS career receiving yards, touchdowns and receptions records; currently lighting up the CFL...

Bobby Chase (6-4) SMU - SMU's offensive MVP as a sophomore and a junior ...

Eric Deslauriers (6-4) Eastern Michigan - holds every significant receiving record in school history ...
Chas Gessner (6-5) Brown - Led the nation with 11.4 receptions per game in 2002, finishing with 114 catches, third-best in NCAA Division I-AA history; also an All-American lacrosse player ...
Aaron Hosack (6-5) Minnesota - led the team in receiving as a senior ...
B.J. Szymanski (6-5) Princeton - gave up football to play pro baseball"¦ but he was a phenomenal athlete. By signing a pro contract, he forfeited his senior season with the Tiger football squad under Ivy League rules; had 8 100-yard games in just his sophomore and junior seasons ...
Andy Wellendorf (6-5) Mount St. Joseph's (Division III) - led College of Mount St. Joseph in catches and yards all four years of his career and holds virtually every receiving record in the school's history ...
Jeff Samardzija (6-5) Notre Dame - owns the school record for career receptions, career receiving touchdowns and career receiving yards, single season receiving yards, and single season receiving touchdowns; is playing pro baseball...
Aaron Fairooz (6-6) Central Arkansas - holds virtually every receiving record in school history ...

think any of these guys had some talent?
smiley2.gif
Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Like how McGuffie's high school "highlight video" went "viral" -- video of some of these receivers' making nice catches downfield would be needed for there to be any chance of convincing people of White athleticism.

Sorry to backtrack, guys. Just noticed the thread and loving the conversation! EuroKing- I too would absolutley buy a copy of the book.
As far as title suggestions, how bout "White Lies: Exposing the Black Athletic Supremecy Myth" (or :Exposing the US Caste System)?

foobar75

Master
I hope this book does get published and of course, I'd happily buy multiple copies to share with friends and family.

As for the title, why don't we just slightly modify the title of Jon Entine's book:

Taboo: Why White Athletes Dominate Sports and Why We're Afraid to Talk About It

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
foobar75 said:
I hope this book does get published and of course, I'd happily buy multiple copies to share with friends and family.

As for the title, why don't we just slightly modify the title of Jon Entine's book:

Great idea fora title!
smiley20.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
foobar75 said:

Talk about sticking it to "the man"!
smiley36.gif

I like it!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I love that title and I hate Jon Entine. That book title has a very nice ring to it. I will buy several copies of this book if it is published.

Euro King

Brothers what about these titles :<div>
</div><div>"Who's afraid of the big WHITE wolf" (With an awesome cover of a wrestler ala Karelin)</div><div>or "Why White Athletes Dominate Sports and American Media are Afraid to Talk About It</span></div><div>
</span></div><div>
</span></div><div>Extra question : What do you guys mean "if it gets published" ? IT WILL GET PUBLISHED FOR SURE. Only way it won't get published is if i won't find any publisher (which could be possible in anti-white USA of today)</span></div>