A book about White Domination in sports

Euro King

First of all i want to mention that i amsick of the media's propaganda in favor of blacks in certain sports.</span></font><div =""="" style="margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; width: 375px; zoom: 1; ">I am a very proud Caucasian European man living in Europe. I am a lawyer and am working on a book which will explain the dominance of Caucasians in sports globally and how the media ignores it on purpose. I will also focus on Asian athletes being better athletes overall, and in more sports, than blacks who only dominate a few running events worldwide, basketball only in the U.S., but they still dare to claim athletic superiority when they underachieve in the vast majority of sports. This book will be my answer to the Jewish propaganda of Jon Entine and his racist inaccurate book. White kids,specially in the US , need to get informed how Caucasian people are the true dominant force in the vastmajorityof sports worldwide and in the US, because the media ,specially the ones in the US , are focusing too much on basketball and American football,while they will focus on other sports only when a black man or woman succeeds something significant (Like female tennis and Woods with golf).</span></font>
We need to do this for our children and people, i think!</span></font>

My question is, will this book be published and have success in the US, or the Jewish and Liberal dominated media will not allow such a book in the market,? Will you (American) guys support it? I have worked 2 years on it and it will be full of statistics and facts from the Olympics and 45 sports. Has there ever been such a book ever published inside the American market?</span></font></span></div></span>

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The book sounds great. I'm not aware of any books like this but that makes it even more important to go ahead and get it published. I'm sure most of us here on the board will buy one right away and with the right advertising, you could make some money off it. Good luck my friend.

Westside

Hall of Famer
E King your book sound great and welcome to the boards.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I wish I had that book in my hands right now!

I will make a point to buy four! the great thing about the internet is you can self-publish,
by hitting the pro-white websites,and i would also trya prowhite book publishing house like national vanguradbooks.....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I can promote it through CF, The Nationalist Times newspaper, and my other websites.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'd sure buy a copy, probably several. A few of us here at CF have discussed writing books about the caste system, some general and some more specific. Truth is, we need a bunch of books out on the topic, not just one. There is a wealth of info on this site that could be used in part to create a book. There is a lot of useful info in nooks and crannies around the net and in print. I'd like to see a body of work exposing the caste system one day. I hope to contribute to it.

I will buy a copy. You will have to self published. That is not a problem with me, I find self published books to be more interesting that what the MSM puts out.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Great - count me in. But there is a zero percent chance of it being picked up by an outside publisher.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
You might actually be able to find a publisher for that book. Pelican Publishing Company out of New Orleans has published quite a few politically incorrect books over the last 20 years. They aren't perfect, but they are among the best I know of in the states.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
So where did Euro King go? It he going to post again? Alot of good feedback so far.

He was on the site when I made my above post less than 2 hours ago. Hopefully he'll be back.

Euro King

Thank you to everyone for all the great feedback.</span>I appreciate the support very much.</span></font></span></font>I estimate that the book will be completed during the first quarter of 2011(summer could be as well).</span></font></span>I have not decided on the title yet.</span></font></span>I will gladly consider and appreciate any suggestions from the members here. (</span>remember</span>we</span>need only</span>political correct titles, let's play with their rules AND WIN IN THEIR GAME brothers).</span></font></span>I have found this site to be very informative and it has been a great resource to me.</span>I hope to be able to use some of the information that I have obtained from here, if the members do not mind.</span>Of course, I will give credit to this site for the invaluable information I have found here.</span></span></font>I aim to find a mainstream publishing company, in the hopes that this book will have increased chances of being widespread.</span>My goal is not for the book to only be read by a specific group of people like ourselves, but to also be read by those who are uninformed about the truth and are highly probably brainwashed by the Jewish-controlled media.</span>I truly feel that if the book only gets published by a small, independent publishing company, that it will unfortunately be condemned and shelved and unread by those that truly need to be educated with the truths in which I and the rest of the members of this site know .</span>I have made research on American football and baseball, but would appreciate some help from the members here.</span>I would welcome any information and contribution from you all, since I am European and am not fully aware of the politics behind these two primarily American sports.</span></span></font>One thing I have observed is how in Europe, the whites have not accepted defeat nor have they ever acknowledged that blacks are superior in any sports, particularly in basketball and boxing, where in America, it appears as though the whites have accepted defeat to a certain extent by believing that blacks dominate these 2 sports.</span></font></span></span></span>Is my observation correct? I mean Olympic Boxing and international basketball competitions is the proof, Eastern Europeans have won more medals than any other region in Olympic boxing and World Amateur Boxing</span></font></span>championships</span>and once communism collapsed and they turned Professional, we all see how things changed dramatically for the last 15 years or so! As for basketball..................Greece, Spain, Lithuania, Serbia and Argentina (non Euro but still white) have emasculated black American team so many times.</span></font></span></span></font>My goal is for the book to still be politically correct, but still armed with the statistics and historical facts to back up our beliefs, so that it can have better chances to be accepted by a mainstream publisher.</span>My hope is that the book will not be perceived as racist, but rather a promotion for the white RIGHTS, that are continually being put down by the media in favor of the blacks. Remember brothers, we have historical facts, statistics , the vast majority of sports and Olympics backing up our claims, we can do that and be political correct so the Jews and Liberals won't be able to accuse this book for racism.</span></span></font>Thank you again to all for your support and remember your help guys is valuable :)</span>

Edited by: Euro King

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Euro, I applaud your effort and look forward to the finished results, but hoping that such a book won't be viewed as "racist" is a pipe dream, imho. You can't be worried about that. If it is viewed by our opposition as racist, then so be it. They probably will think it is "white supremacist" or some such hilarity just to try to minimize it and strike back the only way they can. They won't be able to argue stats, but they can call you names. Just go into it expecting to catch flak and you'll be a lot better off. Being called a racist isn't the worst thing that can happen to you, they just want you to think that it is.

If you can back up your facts and statistics, it will never be politically correct. You just have to accrpt that you will be called "Racist." Accept that and prepare to defend yourselve.
I will still buy the book.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Euro King, welcome to Caste Football sir. The book sounds like an outstanding idea. As we here at CF know, there are volumes of facts to validate the athletic prowess of the White race. I'd certainly be willing to purchase a copy.
smiley1.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
There are people who say, "Where is the White Calvin Johnson, Terrell Owens, Dwayne Bowe, Randy Moss?"

How do we properly counteract this question? If Whites are forced-down to FCS and D2, then shouldn't some tall, ultra-dominant Whites come from there? Granted, whether the NFL were to give them an "opportunity" is a serious issue that we are all aware of, but, at the very least, shouldn't we be able to get some great college tape of a super-productive, long-legged White phenom?

Is it that Whites could simply be physiologically "more suited" for running back, and could make more inroads there -- rather than as a #1 or #2 receiver?

chris371

Mentor
Matt Jones is a white Randy Moss, however he drank a beer which violated his paroleand got him cut. Most tall white guys are turned into TEs in college. That is if they are even recruited to a college.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's been a lot of tall White receivers with the talent to excel in the NFL. Danny Farmer, Chase Lyman, Aaron Hosack and Chas Gessner were all 6-3 and taller. There's been a number of others over the past 15 years.

Also, there'ssome White tight ends in the league right now that would kick ass if they lost some weight and were moved to receiver. Matt Jones was lucky in the sense that he didn't have the metabolism to bulk up sufficiently to play TE, but that was the only bit of luck he had after going pro.

snow

Mentor
Riley Cooper is another guy that could be a number 1 receiver and is tall. But they tend to give shorter whites more shots at receiver, most who aren't actually short, just around normal height, Brandon Stokley, Danny Amendola, Kevin Curtis etc. Welker is the same size as Steve Smith. Not to mention guys like Eric Decker who is also 6'3 and could also be a good number 1 receiver. Blair White is 6'2, as well as Brian Hartline and Kerry Meier. Hartline and White have already shown talent to play, Meier has the potential. Then guys that got playing time are Joe Jurevicius, Drew Bennett, Ed McCaffrey, Brian Finneran who were all 6'5. Kevin Walter is 6'3

Kris Durham is 6'5 and averaging 20 yards per catch for Georgia.

Yeah I think Greg Olsen would make a great wide receiver, as well as Shockey, who ran a 4.5 out of college. Sean Payton splits David Thomas and Shockey out wide at times playing receiver, the same with Dallas Clark and the Colts.

The reason why we don't see them is because a white guy being the "number 1" receiver is almost as forbidden as white feature backs. Guys that are 6 foot and under can excel better at the underneath stuff that number 2 and slot receivers run, and are better at yac. Nobody accepted the fact that Kevin Curtis was a number 1 wide receiver, he could excel on all of the routes like most white receivers. Matt Jones was constantly used on possession receiver routes, when Moss has to run those, even his prime, he looked average on short routes.

Edited by: snow

white is right

Hall of Famer
In the 60's White wide receivers such as Boyd Dowler would probably be a tight end now if he was born 40 years later. I think part of the reason why White big framed receivers are converted to tight end is because of the inherent strength advantage White prospects have(in general) over Black prospects. Edited by: white is right

snow

Mentor
....and the willingness to actually block and be a team player. I think it was Matt Jones is the one who said now why would i waste my 4.3 speed to bulk up and be a blocker? Unfortunately the blocking aspect of the tight end position is ignored by dwfs. Many Saints fans are already proclaiming Billy Miller...I mean Jimmy Graham to replace Shockey next season. Shockey is one of the best blocking tight ends in the NFL, as well as one of the top receiving ones, a complete package. Guys like Graham can't block. It has yet to be seen if he can block, he only played one year of college ball, yet is going to be the next Antonio Gates haha.
Edited by: snow

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
snow said:
Riley Cooper is another guy that could be a number 1 receiver and is tall. But they tend to give shorter whites more shots at receiver, most who aren't actually short, just around normal height, Brandon Stokley, Danny Amendola, Kevin Curtis etc. Welker is the same size as Steve Smith. Not to mention guys like Eric Decker who is also 6'3 and could also be a good number 1 receiver. Blair White is 6'2, as well as Brian Hartline and Kerry Meier. Hartline and White have already shown talent to play, Meier has the potential. Then guys that got playing time are Joe Jurevicius, Drew Bennett, Ed McCaffrey, Brian Finneran who were all 6'5. Kevin Walter is 6'3

Kris Durham is 6'5 and averaging 20 yards per catch for Georgia.

Yeah I think Greg Olsen would make a great wide receiver, as well as Shockey, who ran a 4.5 out of college. Sean Payton splits David Thomas and Shockey out wide at times playing receiver, the same with Dallas Clark and the Colts.

The reason why we don't see them is because a white guy being the "number 1" receiver is almost as forbidden as white feature backs. Guys that are 6 foot and under can excel better at the underneath stuff that number 2 and slot receivers run, and are better at yac. Nobody accepted the fact that Kevin Curtis was a number 1 wide receiver, he could excel on all of the routes like most white receivers. Matt Jones was constantly used on possession receiver routes, when Moss has to run those, even his prime, he looked average on short routes.

You nailed it there, and also a lot of good names mentioned in your post. Riley Cooper would have been a first round draft choice if he had the proper pigmentation, Decker too in spite of his injury-shortened senior season.

Bill Schroeder was 6-3, as was Patrick Jeffers, who was so outstanding for the Panthers in 1999 before his career was cut short by knee injuries.

Justin Armour was no speed burner, but he could have been a number one receiver if given the opportunity.

Every preseason there's guys like 6-3 Chris Samp who come from small colleges and play lights out but are cut. Compare them to Pierre Garcon, who gets years of painful on-the-job training to see if he'll eventually pan out.