9/11 - A Decade Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
On the eve of the 10th anniversary of 9/11, I thought I start a new thread. I know some of you don't agree that it was a false flag operation, so this thread it aimed more at those of us who do (versus meant to start any arguments).

9/11 - The Inside Job, 10 years later...
http://www.infowars.com/911-inside-job-ten-years-later/

9/11 Anniversary - Launching Another Decade of False Flag Terror...
http://www.infowars.com/911anniversary-launching-another-decade-of-false-flag-terror/

Public Awakens to WTC 7 Hoax...
http://www.infowars.com/infowars-man-on-the-street-poll-on-wtc-building-7-collapse/

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Dylan Avery, a Zionist disinformation agent, made some videos with conspiracy theories that are easily proven wrong.

His purpose was to confuse and mislead people, create anger toward the American government and cover up the truth.

Where was Larry Silverstein, the principal owner of the World Trade Center, on September 11?

Why were Larry and his daughter not in World Trade Center tower, where they usually were at that time in the morning?

Why did Larry take out the multi-billion dollar insurance policy just before Sept 11?

Why were the three floors of Goldman Sachs in the World trade Center closed down with their (mostly Jewish) employees told to not come to work?

Why were the 5 Israelis on the rooftop cheering and filming "the event" as they later called it?

Who benefited from 9-11 the most: The Muslims, the US or Israel?

From an Israeli newspaper:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel

The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv on Wednesday reported that Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan university that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks had been beneficial for Israel.

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

All the evidence is here:

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/joeblow/israel-did-911-all-proof-you-need

Keep in mind, some of the "conspiracy theories" accusing the US government of being involved are just deliberate attempts to confuse people. Alex Jones is just another Zionist disinformation agent who is trying to distract people from the REAL truth about what happened on Sept 11, please don't be fooled by him.

The truth is it was a Mossad false flag operation. There were no missiles and no remote controlled planes, just passenger planes and real Muslims hijacked them. But the Mossad set the whole operation up.

They had an Israeli security company at the airport to make sure the Muslims had no problems boarding the planes. They even had a Zionist in his first day at work as the head air traffic controller (Ben Sliney).

Zionists have the ability to cover up the truth since they control the US media and keep in mind even the 911 Commission Report was overseen by Zionist Philip Zelikow.

Last edited:

Kaptain

Master
Usually the official vs. skeptic arguement degrades to the flimsiest truther arguements such as cell phones reception and what Mr. Silverstein meant by pull-it. The fact that the truth debunkers almost exclusively center on these arguements as does organizations like loose change is just pure distraction. I doubt Silverstein slipped up and openly admitted that they were demolishing the building by saying pull-it.

I don't believe the official story and at the same time I don't know the complete truth. I just know that many things are still to this day being left purposely unanswered or uninvestigated. Why have we not seen a documentary on exactly who each high-jacker was and how we know their identity? Why have we not seen the pictures of tower 7 supposedly with a lot of damage? How did we identify the high-jacker with DNA? For gods sake we know the lab and every drop of OJ's DNA - why don't we know the lab and the process for collecting and Identifying the high-jackers at least as well as we did for OJ Simpson? If the buildings were so flimsy that a fire caused them to tumble down, then why aren't the architects in jail? And what of the Israeli moving vans and their sudden flee to Israel? Why is that a complete secret in the msm? How about the immediately following Anthrax scare that was supposed to be a lone crazy man unconnected - but the anthrax must have taken months to grow? Where are all the black boxes? Supposedly we have a transcript of one - why can't we here it for ourselves? I could go on. Maybe some of these have been answered by now but I haven't heard.

I guess my turning point was when I saw how scripted and flimsy the almight truth debunkers of popular mechanics turned out to be. Even they couldn't answer the simpliest questions. The Davin Coburn interview opened my eyes to the deception particulary part II.

[video=youtube;XLx5GATh_z0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLx5GATh_z0[/video]

[video=youtube;XLx5GATh_z0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLx5GATh_z0[/video]

This is a little insensitive. Couldn't you wait until today to get back to this truther stuff. If anything I can use a good laugh.
Normally the 9/11 anniversaries just flow by. This year was different, I was sadden.
Try to remember next year, that the date 9/11 is for the victims. Then you can talk all you want about this.

Menelik

Mentor

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
SAMS never did issue this report. Another reason why 9-11 conspiracy theorists are often looked upon as kooks or outright liars.

That QUOTE in the above post is from the SAMS report.

I never said the article I posted is from the SAMS report.

Last edited:
I don't want to rehash old news but the more and more I research WTC # 7 and its collapse the more I think it was some type of inside job. Why didin't the sprinklers take care of the fires? The collapse was way to fast and symetircal. I don't think Larry Silverstein would be dumb enough to implicate himself by saying " pull it" but it does make me wonder. On a more rational and logical level, I find it hard to believe people could just sneak in a huge amount of ordinance to demolish the building without being seen. It is definitley a fascinating subject.

Tim Riggins

This is a little insensitive. Couldn't you wait until today to get back to this truther stuff. If anything I can use a good laugh.
Normally the 9/11 anniversaries just flow by. This year was different, I was sadden.
Try to remember next year, that the date 9/11 is for the victims. Then you can talk all you want about this.

So freedom of speech isn't applicable on 9/11. OK.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
This is a little insensitive. Couldn't you wait until today to get back to this truther stuff....

Like hell! This is more important now than ever because the 911 criminals themselves are laying it on extra thick right now, using their own mass murder arch treason false flag sneak attacks to drum up support for their warwithoutend and zionist police state!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
SAMS never did issue this report. Another reason why 9-11 conspiracy theorists are often looked upon as kooks or outright liars.

I'll tell you who the kooks and liars are, champ, and it is not those of us who will know the truth about happened on that day!

You want to talk about the SAMS (Army School of Advanced Military Studies) report? You know anything about it? You know anything about anything, except what they've taught you, namely to scream kook and conspiracy theorist when confronted by information that is not stamped Glatt Kosher by the powers that be?

There has never been the case of one single honest - I said honest - person who researched the 911 attacks and switched from being a disbeliever in the official story to a believer. There have been millions who have done the reverse.

Here's a newspaper story about the SAMS report. It was in The Washington Times. Check out the date of the Washinton Times edition it appeared in. 9/10/01.

Here's an excerpt, since I know none of the True Believers are going to look at anything that's not pre-approved by their masters - again, from the Sep 10, 2001 edition of the Washington Times:

"Of the MOSSAD, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."

ww

Last edited:

Menelik

Mentor
I'll tell you who the kooks and liars are, champ, and it is not those of us who will know the truth about happened on that day!You want to talk about the SAMS (Army School of Advanced Military Studies) report? You know anything about it? You know anything about anything, except what they've taught you, namely to scream kook and conspiracy theorist when confronted by information that is not stamped Glatt Kosher by the powers that be?There has never been the case of one single honest - I said honest - person who researched the 911 attacks and switched from being a disbeliever in the official story to a believer. There have been millions who have done the reverse.Here's a newspaper story about the SAMS report. It was in The Washington Times. Check out the date of the Washinton Times edition it appeared in. 9/10/01.Here's an excerpt, since I know none of the True Believers are going to look at anything that's not pre-approved by their masters - again, from the Sep 10, 2001 edition of the Washington Times:"Of the MOSSAD, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act." ww
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

werewolf

Hall of Famer
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

That's the same ******* that just wrote this kosher horse**** :

"SAMS never did issue this report. Another reason why 9-11 conspiracy theorists are often looked upon as kooks or outright liars. "

If you take the trouble to call them out on their bull**** they just crawl back into the wall like the kosher kockroaches that they are. It is always the same. Always. I have never yet a single one of them who could defend their devils lies in rational point by point debate. They can call names like "kook" and "conspiracy theorist" and "liar" and write "zzzz", though. That they're good at.

Go back to your tv set, fool. The talking head on it will tell you what to think and say next.

ww

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
That's the same ******* that just wrote this kosher horse**** :

"SAMS never did issue this report. Another reason why 9-11 conspiracy theorists are often looked upon as kooks or outright liars. "

If you take the trouble to call them out on their bull**** they just crawl back into the wall like the kosher kockroaches that they are. It is always the same. Always. I have never yet a single one of them who could defend their devils lies in rational point by point debate. They can call names like "kook" and "conspiracy theorist" and "liar" and write "zzzz", though. That they're good at.

Go back to your tv set, fool. The talking head on it will tell you what to think and say next.
ww

You need to keep your posts civil. You are violating guidelines by attacking another poster in this manner. Just because everyone does not agree with you doesn't give you the right to personally insult them. You would do the cause you support a bigger favor by trying to engage in constructive discussion instead of angry flaming.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
You need to keep your posts civil. You are violating guidelines by attacking another poster in this manner. Just because everyone does not agree with you doesn't give you the right to personally insult them. You would do the cause you support a bigger favor by trying to engage in constructive discussion instead of angry flaming.

People treat me civil I treat them civil and vice versa. I take the trouble to respond to him and he goes, "zzzz". How do you engage in "constructive discussion" with a guy that goes "zzzz"? Nor was he civil in the first place, throwing names around like "kook" and "outright liar". They teach them to respond like that.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
People treat me civil I treat them civil and vice versa. I take the trouble to respond to him and he goes, "zzzz". How do you engage in "constructive discussion" with a guy that goes "zzzz"? Nor was he civil in the first place, throwing names around like "kook" and "outright liar". They teach them to respond like that.

If someone doesn't want to engage in constructive discussion then don't reply or at least don't reply in an insulting manner. This isn't a playground and you don't get points for the best insults. When someone replies "zzzz.." they obviously aren't convinced by your arguements so why bother?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
"Of the MOSSAD, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."

you take the mossad too seriously
i think the "acts" they were talking about were a bomb in an US embassy in israel
not the monstruosity that have been the 11 september

also, don't forget that the world is ruled in new york, paris, washington,londres, not tel aviv
don't give israel too much importance

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
aw.jpg

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Drunkblackfan said:
I don't want to rehash old news but the more and more I research WTC # 7 and its collapse the more I think it was some type of inside job. Why didin't the sprinklers take care of the fires? The collapse was way to fast and symetircal. I don't think Larry Silverstein would be dumb enough to implicate himself by saying " pull it" but it does make me wonder. On a more rational and logical level, I find it hard to believe people could just sneak in a huge amount of ordinance to demolish the building without being seen. It is definitley a fascinating subject.

How intriguing that you now find the incredibly-peculiar events surrounding the destruction (demolition) of WTC-7 to be “fascinating?” Of course, you had a vastly different opinion of the affair back in August. In case you can’t recall your own words, albeit under the façade of a different handle, I’ve taken the liberty of “refreshing your memory” by including some of your previous quotes concerning this topic…

MattGionone said:
Ill keep this simple. If you think 911 was anything but an attack planned by Osama Bin Laden and his cohorts you are a complete moron. Go hide in your bomb shelter with your guns and wait for Armageddon. Why are their so many paranoid small minded people in the world? Yes a lot of things can be said that this was some conspiracy but basic logic contradicts this.

MattGionone said:
I highly doubt a bunch of Mossad agents snuck in to the 2 towers and planted explosives along with other strange illogical theories.

MattGionone said:
Tower # 7 as I said does bother me but I believe a part of one of the two towers did partially collapse into it.

“Fascinating,” indeed. Doesn’t that indicate that your “new found” assertions in this thread are, in your own ill-mannered terms, “moronic?” So, tell us, what changed (besides your handle, again), “DrunkBlackFan?” Or were you simply utilizing “reverse-psychology” to thwart any attempts to properly identify you?

As for your dull “personal” insults towards me, well, I’ve become quite accustomed to them. They never seem to concern anything I’ve actually stated on the forum…it’s all just made-up. So why would they upset me? The slights included in your most recent senseless, unprovoked PM (a few days back) were particularly arbitrary. And, of course, I already knew it was “you” the day you signed (back) up after being banned. Your jumbled writing style is unmistakably primitive. Had you not sent me that preposterous PM, I wouldn’t have taken the time to fully expose your new “character” with this post.

It was sent during the weekend, so perhaps you were once again experiencing the unfortunate consequences of alcohol-based inebriation? You know, kind of like the time you created a Happy Hour thread entitled: “I’m So Drunk Right Now” a few months back? But, then again, that inane prattling was also conceived under a different handle (“MattHarper”), so the embarrassing transgression was all but forgotten by most.

But alas, you angered one too many posters with the uncouth “MattH” persona, so it was promptly vacated and conveniently substituted with the persona quoted above (“MattG”) when the forum was upgraded. That misanthropic identity, along with its wildly-abusive, sock-puppet twit, “TimDwight,” also couldn’t help but exhibit their master’s trademark mistreatment of others. During this time, one of your malice-laden PMs (sent to another member, not me) was actually exposed and included the phrase “Just die and do the world a favor!” Soon after, the two gallant chums known as “MattG and Tim” (who were sharing a single brain) were banned after an amazingly-asinine “outburst” and were then re-packaged hours later as “DrunkBlackFan.”

This behavioral pattern will continue unabated. You will again attempt to “assimilate” into this pro-white community for a short time under your new mask (handle #4), but your true face will eventually surface once more. Thus, to further expose you as an utter fraud by posting the outrageously anti-white content of your PMs won’t be necessary.

At this point, after all your lies, deceits, offensiveness, and dabbling in multiple-personalities, every single word you utter should be deeply scrutinized. I’ll give you some credit, though…you are one cunning, persistent little weirdo.

Last edited:
Thrashen. Are you completely insane? Have you ever posted on anything without coming off as a complete hater? I think FootballDad said it best when the truth on this 911 fiasco probably lies somewhere in the middle of this debate. You speak in absolutes as where I only question things. Logically there would be thousands of people needed to cover this up. I don't know you personally but my logical conclusion is you have a lot of hate in your life. You may be right in your observations involving 911 but you don't apparently have the intelligence to see you might be wrong. I'm not saying your right or wrong but you speak on the subject as if you were god or something. And that is not refutable and a little scary at least for my tastes. If people disagree with thats fine. If you are wrong on the subject than you are a kook and a moran. If you are right then I commend you on your research. And if I should ever reprint the PMS you sent me you would look like quite the hypocrite. And when I insulted you in my PMS to you , it should have maybe hit you that I was joking too. Yeesh. Dude you are 25 and very intelligent but you are quite lacking in a few important areas.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I think FootballDad said it best when the truth on this 911 fiasco probably lies somewhere in the middle of this debate.
Don't bring me into this thread/debate, I'm staying out of it this time. Oh, and if we could get away from the divisive ad hominem battles that occur in threads like this one, it would be appreciated by all regular posters, I would assume.:biggrin:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I'll lock the thread due to it devolving into infighting between members. Guys you are all valuable posters and we are on the same side let's try not to get distracted by other differences of opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.