7-8 playoff teams

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
There is an interesting poll on the ESPN front page. Which of the 7-8 teams in the NFC playoff hunt could do the most damage?

Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
Green Bay Packers
New York Giants
St. Louis Rams

I voted for the Rams. I was surprised when the poll results were revealed. I expected the Vick-led Falcons to be runaway favorites to wreak havoc in the playoffs. To my surprise, the majority felt as I did, that the Rams have the most potential to pull a few upsets in the playoffs, followed by the Giants.

Dead last in the poll? Those Atlanta Falcons.
smiley32.gif
Edited by: White Shogun

ocaamikedm11

Mentor
I'll be pulling for Green Bay so that I can see Hawk, Kampman, and Poppinga and extend Favre's career another game.. (Assuming he retires, of course)Edited by: ocaamikedm11

White Shogun said:
Dead last in the poll? Those Atlanta Falcons.
smiley32.gif

Dead last, huh? Maybe mainstream American football fans are not as dumb as I thought. Michael Vick's supernatural powers must be wearing off. lol.

Bunnyman

Guru
Green Bay and the Rams are the whitest teams (start 9 each). I hope one of them gets in.

devans

Mentor
If you have an all white offensive line, tight end and quarterback that's seven starters to begin with. I don't find nine starters anything to shout about in terms of breaking the caste system. I'll be rooting for the team with Dane Looker and Kevin Cutis on the roster (even if they are leftovers from Mike Martz) raher than the Packers who don't have a white Receiver or Defensive Back, and haven't had for some time.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yeah the Packers are a depressing team to watch. The only guy that handles the ball apart from Favre is the kid that shags the errant kicks. Whoopee!!! Watching Grambling is more interesting then watching the Green Bay Blackers.

cslewis1

Guru
Dead last, huh? Maybe mainstream American football fans are not as dumb as I thought. Michael Vick's supernatural powers must be wearing off. lol.[/QUOTE]

THey still are man. No pride at all.

cslewis1

Guru
groundfighter said:
Dead last, huh? Maybe mainstream American football fans are not as dumb as I thought. Michael Vick's supernatural powers must be wearing off. lol.

THey still are man. No pride at all. [/QUOTE]