Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Common Core? 6th Graders Taught How to Use Strap-On Dildo

https://www.teaparty.org/common-core-6th-graders-taught-use-strap-dildo-55644/

CommonCoreDildoSchool.jpg

150914core1.jpg

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The left has always had a policy of sexualizing children.

Those responsible for this should be fired, have their teaching credentials revoked and their assets seized. Then they should be sent to reeducation camps.

For those who oppose voting here's the result. The leftists run for school board positions and now they run the schools.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Seriously, I have my disagreements with liberal agendas and whatnot, but THIS!? WTF!?

Absolutely UNACCEPTABLE. Even teaching kids about the sex act in general in the sixth grade seems a bit iffy, but I guess that's okay for scientific education.

But this? This is just pure disgusting HATRED of morals and ethics.

It's what happens when we let disgusting degenerates and f@gs/f@g sympathizers run the system.

If my kid's teacher were doing this crap in a public classroom, my wife would 100% march right in there and get herself arrested because she would choke the sh*t out of that stupid lesbo skank.

Thank God we're homeschooling our kid to keep her out of the garbage of the public school district.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Seriously, I have my disagreements with liberal agendas and whatnot, but THIS!? WTF!?

Absolutely UNACCEPTABLE. Even teaching kids about the sex act in general in the sixth grade seems a bit iffy, but I guess that's okay for scientific education.

But this? This is just pure disgusting HATRED of morals and ethics.

It's what happens when we let disgusting degenerates and f@gs/f@g sympathizers run the system.

If my kid's teacher were doing this crap in a public classroom, my wife would 100% march right in there and get herself arrested because she would choke the sh*t out of that stupid lesbo skank.

Thank God we're homeschooling our kid to keep her out of the garbage of the public school district.

Amen, and amen! Poisoning the minds of children and young kids is what the (((controllers))) want. They've been at it for decades now. This godless skank ought to be choked and horsewhipped in public. Then lock her away underneath the jail!

The educational system in this nation is now satanic from Kindergarten through Grad school. Slithering brood of serpents!!!

sprintstar

Mentor
my question is why the parents are not charging her with sexual deviancy towards a minor, engaging in sexual perversion with a minor and assault? This thing masquerading as a woman is a freakin sexual predator and pedophile, can you imagine what would happen if it was a man doing this? So often in schools the women are far worse than the men when it comes to abusing children, because society is so against men the women usually get away with anything which has to stop!!! One thing is lately some female teachers have been caught molesting students, charged, convicted and sentenced to jail but nowhere near enough have been caught...there are thousands more out there in the school systems doing this shyte on a regular basis.

booth

Mentor
What the hell is going in our school systems, has ever one lost all their common sense and moral direction. I agree she should be arrested along with the school board members, the principal and superintendent. I can't get those pictures out of my mind, just think what it is doing to the students.