60 year old Rabbi shot dead on way to Miami synagogue. Police say it is not a hate crime.

Y T Jones

Guru
0:24 "When two young black males according to police approached him. An altercation occurred and as a result the Rabbi was shot."

[video=youtube;gHect5ZzaRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHect5ZzaRY[/video]

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Of course, according to the zogmedia, only white men can commit "hate crimes", but in this case, since the victim was one of the "masters of the universe", this hasty call will very quickly be corrected.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I agree with you this time, Y T Jones.

This does appear to be a hate crime, as are many murders of whites by negroes.

Studies done by Jewish researchers a few years ago revealed that negroes are far more likely to hate Jews than white gentiles are.

I can't remember the exact percentages, but it was about 7% of whites and over 30% of blacks.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Of course, according to the zogmedia, only white men can commit "hate crimes", but in this case, since the victim was one of the "masters of the universe", this hasty call will very quickly be corrected.

I kinda doubt it. The ruling elites don't really give a dang even if one of their own is sacrificed if it doesn't fit the big picture agenda. Remember when Ron Goldman (Jew) was murdered by oj Simpson? They (the media) didn't touch that aspect of the crime.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Btw WW, that sig pic and caption is one of the best i've ever seen!:icon_smile:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I kinda doubt it. The ruling elites don't really give a dang even if one of their own is sacrificed if it doesn't fit the big picture agenda. Remember when Ron Goldman (Jew) was murdered by oj Simpson? They (the media) didn't touch that aspect of the crime.

Yes, you're right. The ruling Jews, the rich Jews, could care less about the ordinary walking around Jew shlubs, the poor Jews. Same as the rich Jews could care less when they ran away from Germany with all their money and the poor schmucks got locked up in the German labor camps - that they now call "death camps", same as what I used to see in the slums of NY, poor old Jews left behind in places in the Bronx and Brooklyn after the Jew landlords turned the neighborhoods into black hell holes, huddling behind doors with multiple locks on them. It was sad to see.

I once read a book written in the 1930's by a Jewish author, Gold, called *Jews Without Money*. That's what it was about. It made a big impression on me. Jews without money, some of the nicest people in the world; Jews with money and power, the worst people in the world.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Btw WW, that sig pic and caption is one of the best i've ever seen!:icon_smile:

One of the last things Governor George Wallace said before they shot him down: "Republicans and Democrats, not a dime's worth of difference".

There used to be some honest politicians in the USSA. They got rid of all of them. Sports-wise, Gov. Wallace was once a boxer.

Y T Jones

Guru
Daughter of New York rabbi shot dead on way to Miami temple refuses to believe it was a 'botched robbery'

Shully Lepokovski, told WSVN.com: "I believe it was a hate crime, simply because he was a Jew."

link

Stevo

Oi vey, this was probably a black neo-Nazi that wanted to kill 6 million jews. It's like anotha Shoah.