500 registered posters!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wow, we made it, and quick too! The growth of CF over the last year has been really fun to watch. I think we will grow even faster over the next year. It seems we are getting a much more geographically comprehensive membership as well. This helps in getting the info about white athletes out there. As this happens, our number of posters will continue to increase at a faster rate and as a result, we will start to be noticed by many other media outlets, above those on the internet that we know about already. Awesome work with the site Don!
smiley20.gif
I encourage those of you who can to make a donation to CF or join the site to help speed up this growth and get the truth about white athletes out to as many people as possible. Good job everyone!
smiley32.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I also enjoy seeing Caste Football hit various milestones. The growth in quantity of registered users is nice to see, but it's the quality of thosewho post that makes Caste Football a great site. We have a lot of knowledgeable andvery civilizedposters and I always look forward to spending as much time as I can reading what everyone has to say.

Here's to everyone who's a part of Caste Football!

beerchug.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the growth is due in large part to the amount of quality time and effort put into it by guys like Don, J.B. Cash, and the Colonel. the rest is due to the ongoing problem we all come here to talk about.

here's to one day no longer needing a site like this, but until then cheers to Caste Football!
smiley32.gif
smiley14.gif

i was wondering, though, how many regulars we have... it seems like only a fraction of the members regularly post.Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
As of today:

Over 1,000 posts -- 8 registered users

Over 500 posts -- 19 registered users

Over 200 posts -- 41 registered users

Over 100 posts -- 66 registered users

At least 1 post -- 302 registered users

jcolec02

Mentor
Im not sure how many posts I have made...but im FINALLY a guru instead of a newbie!!!
smiley36.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
jcolec02 said:
Im not sure how many posts I have made...but im FINALLY a guru instead of a newbie!!!
smiley36.gif

I'm surprised you find the time to post, with all those videos you've been watching.
smiley36.gif

Just kiddin', JC!
smiley1.gif

This site just gets better every day!

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I don't post as often because I don't watch football.