5 year old Romanian powerhouse

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Incredible strength but you have to feel a little bad for the kid. No matter what the parent says, starting a kid at bodybuilding at 2 is too early. I do love to see kids physically fit, but this is above and beyond that. The kid is a stud though. Maybe he will be the next Jay Cutler in around 15-20 years.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
A fine example of White strength genetics!
smiley2.gif
"Little Hercules" Richard Sandrak benched 210 lbs at age 6, but is "normal" size now at age 17 (still cut & quite an athlete).

"Little Hercules"...Early Days

"Little Hercules" Now...Gymnist & Martial Artist

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

GWTJ

Mentor
People would be surprised if they knew how many young kids in gymnastics can do the same things this kid can do. He is advanced but not by a whole lot. For me, it's his body that is amazing. He must not eat the American diet.

My daughter started gymnastics when she was 4 or 5. By 6 years old she had incredible strength and the upper body to go with it. The daily gymnastics workouts are long and mostly upper body work. Her ability to stretch was also amazing. When she did a Russian split during stretching excercises, she still hadn't stretched, the coach had to put mats under her ankles for her to feel like she was actually stretching the muscles. Her legs actually formed a V. One stretching excercise had her laying on the mat face down, arms up as if she was superman. The coach would have her grab a stick with both hands, shoulder width apart and the idea was to see how far up and back you could bring your arms. My daughter could bring the stick all the way to her butt. This is like being handcuffed in front and lifting your arms until you are handcuffed with your arms behind your back. My daughter actually rolled her shoulder joints to do this.

There were plenty of other kids who could do amazing things as well. But this Romanian kid does seem to have learned these tricks earier than most.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
GWTJ, my daughter (6) also does gymnastics (& soccer). She faster than my boys & do rope climbs with ease. She's off the charts (% wise) for height (for 6) and nearly as tall as my 8 year old son. She's definitely the most athletic (for now). My sons are little bruisers & play football + soccer. I'm gonna get my 4 year old wrestling next year, as he's very strong/big for his age.