36 year old Erik Wijmeersch

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I just wanted to give this guy some props.He is 36 and is still kicking some butt.He won another race a couple of days ago in a time of 10.25 with no wind.The wind meter said 0.0!This guy has a life time best of 10.17 which was set back in 1997.He may actually break that as he is a ageless wonder.Some pretty amazing times to be running at almost 40 years of age!Keep it up Erik!
smiley32.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
For that age that is vicious. I recall Stefano Tilli running some great times for a near 40 year old. Also Troy Douglas made the semifinals as a 40 year old.....

albinosprint

Mentor
he has been jailed for selling and taking igf-1. we can scratch him off the list.
smiley18.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We need to delete this thread.As they say,if it smells like fire,it usually is fire.What a loser.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
We need to delete this thread.As they say,if it smells like fire,it usually is fire.What a loser.

I am reluctant to turn my back on a white brother so easily. If he is guilty then he has done no more then Carl Lewis, Ben Johnson, Flo Griffin, Marion Jones, Barry Bonds, and dozens of other black athletes that still gather cheers from the crowds and plaudits from the press.

His real crime is being white. In may cases as we have documented here a black athlete is given a pass in this situation. I give him a pass too. Give him a little time to get clean and all should be forgiven, jsut as with so many other black athletes.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Your probably right jaxvid.I just hate to see anyone cheat.I love the fact that Wariner is clean and still kicking everyones ass.I was too hard on this guy.He has had a descent career and he deserves better.I just don't want white sprinters to think that they have to be on the juice like som many other sprinters to compete.The price is not worth it!