327 million???

JD074

Master
According to Virginia Abernethy, the US population is closer to 327 million, not 300 million!!

http://www.vdare.com/misc/061012_carter.htm

If this is true, then we're already down to about 60% of the population. And if not, then we're still only 65-67%. This is happening so rapidly.

Check out this gem:

However, if the US population grows at a rate of 1.06 percent per year, which it did from 1970 to 2000, then by 2100 the US population would reach 810 million!

Truly mind-boggling stuff.

It has become very apparent to most of us that America, as a whole, is lost forever. With 100-125 million non-white people occupying this land mass, there's simply no way we can ever take it back. So what are our options?

-Accept our fate as a future minority (and diluted gene pool)

-The break up of America into several nations, hopefully a few of which will be predominantly white

-A few small European nations resisting their own destruction

-Leave our homelands, try to build new nations

-Small, remote pockets of white people to preserve a semblance of our gene pool (towns, counties, rural areas, some wealthy communities, mountains, etc.)

-A political party that will serve white people's best interests

I just don't know what we're going to do....

Edited by: JD074

Laugh if you will, but a major collapse is coming. In the end, this will be GOOD for us. When people are stuck, up against the wall, fighting the third world savages just to get a quart of water for their kids, the media will lose its grip. Things will fall apart rapidly then - even the armed forces will fracture along racial lines - and the 'perfumed princes' in the upper echelons will be running for their lives in the military and elsewhere. I have no doubt this is going to happen. None at all. Once whites are forced to fight, they'll look at themselves as a distinct group. Then it's over and done. Done in our favor. Edited by: Colonel Callan

JD074

Master
While I welcome a collapse, especially if it results in a break up into several nations (I don't see us ever taking back all of America,) it is possible that we could become an enormous Third World police state, held together by an oppressive government. It's also possible that a collapse could result in the government trying even harder to keep the country together, thereby becoming even more oppressive than it would be without a collapse. This scenario is probably more likely than a break up into several nations, but we shouldn't discount the latter entirely. It's happened in many other places.

Furthermore, that government oppression could create the conditions for the Balkanization that it's trying to prevent, like an empire that slowly loses its grip on most of its territory. All empires fade, and I doubt the United States is an exception. So, the government becoming extremely ineffective and/or extremely oppressive is what we need in the long run. Clearly, we're on our way.

At any rate, if we do break up, the question is: when? How long will it take? We may have to wait another 50 or 75 years before it happens... although things are happening so rapidly that it could come much sooner.