300 teens ? go wild

Bart

Hall of Famer
300 people in melee. Teens, people, youths, nobody ever wants to use more accurate descriptions.This type of behavior is increasing rapidly.

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/3287203/
<DIV style="DISPLAY: none">Posted: Jul. 27, 2008
Updated: Today at 10:39 a.m.
<DIV =story->

Raleigh, N.C. â€â€￾ As many as 300 people joined a melee that began inside a Raleigh mall and spilled outside the shopping center during the fight, police said Sunday.

Raleigh Police Department spokesman Jim Sughrue said the gang-related brawl began inside Triangle Town Center Mall on Saturday night at about 8 p.m. Off-duty officers working at the mall requested assistance, and Wake County sheriff's deputies N.C. Highway Patrol troopers also responded

Sughrue said a 15-year-old was stabbed during the incident. He was taken to WakeMed and treated for non-life-threatening injuries. A police officer was also injured with a "significant" cut to his knee that he suffered during a chase. He was taken toDuke Raleigh Hospital for treatment and is expected to recover, Sughrue said.

Authorities said the fight was "gang-related," though Sughrue declined to say why they reached that conclusion. Raleigh police have previously said examples of gang-related activity include actions that would establish a gang's territory, suppress another gang or get revenge.

Seven people were arrested: Darryl Anthony Bobbitt, 18; Tyrell Eugene Brantley, 18; Christopher James Gamble, 17; Laquavis Oneal Jordan, 16; Javonnie Nicholson, 16; and Ricky Ladd Williams, 16. The seventh person was a 15-year-old whom authorities would not name.

It is just them "youths" having some fun. Nothing to see here.

I remember watching scenes of the riots in France where Africans were going on a rampage. I seen images of what looked like 30 year olds beind described as "Youths". The term youth is nothing more than a code word for non-white who goes on a rampage and destroys things.

Dark criminals are often described as youths or teenagers to try to lessen the shocking nature of their crimes. Good old Whitey will think "well, I was pretty wild as a teen too, I guess. Maybe not 300 person brawls, but these are only kids..."

I like to call them "teenapers."

As for the story, where's a Maxim MG08 when you need one???

G

Mostly we white people just lie to ourselves and others, but in the end we try to avoid people like this, even liberals (they just move to Portland).

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
They are more destructive than wild animals.

And to think, White people actually go to Africa to increase the numbers of these malevolent beings. WTF!!

Really, more beasts of burden is not the answer.