3 Whites in Rivals Top 20 Center Rankings

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
for '09!

[url]http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=191 5[/url]

I want to use this thread as an educational tool. I would advise everyone to click on nearly every player. If you need liquid courage, put some down your throat. You'll see first-hand why basketball viewership is down.

Some of these "super-athletes" are incredibly fat. It also gets worse... Elephantitis faces, it just can't be put into words. Folks -- RACE is REAL and separate species would probably be a more accurate description.

For those that think I'm being mean-spirited -- I ask, how? Am I not describing what I've witnessed? What's in the above link is being promoted (in every facet of the MSM) as "desirable" and "superior" -- not just in the sport of basketball now (which is often times laughable BS) -- but "superior" in everything.

On youtube, I've seen people mention how ugly today's basketball players are. Where beez Denzelll when you need him?
smiley2.gif
Blacks, keep naming your kids' Adonis when the reality is the opposite of that. I have a critical question. Don't you think the cultural Marxists would want to put more "human-looking" blacks on college sports teams? I've actually wondered about this for some time. In football they have helmets, but basketball... I know the media promotes the negro as indestructible, but what's industructible about Elephantitis negroes? Do they have a life-expectancy of 300 years or something? I'm stumped.

Note: Blacks name their kids' Adonis, Mister, King & Boss to aggravate Whites.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Rivals and Scout must be sharing info because the Scout rankings are just as bad, with the difference being some blacks ranked differently!

[url]http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=9&c=4&cfg=bb&pid=45&y r=2009[/url]

I know how the powers-that-be are going to try to make some of the sumo centers "great"... They are going to let them do whatever -- like charge for example -- like they did with Shaq.

Notre Dame has commits from 3 White bigs:

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=3280280

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=3871538

http://notredame.scout.com/a.z?s=109&p=8&c=1&nid=3148346

A determined-looking Russian committed to Arizona State:

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=3548705

You know something is up when there are some Whites ranked pretty high from Iowa and Nebraska, but none from California, Texas or Pennsylvania (in the Center rankings):

Brennan Cougill(Iowa commit)

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=2668103

Elliott Eliason

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=3732092

Andrew Smith(Butler commit)

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=3734115

Drew McGhee(Miami-Ohio commit)

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=3713375

Deniz Kilicli(West Virginia commit)

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=3961049

He's a Turk.

Steven Bjornstad

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=3777137

Quality centers are hard to come by. Pau Gasol is an athletic freak and that's why the MSM is clearly biased against him.

BTW, are "Centers" getting shorter? There wasn't that much height in the 2009 rankings, and guys are often times shorter than what they're listed at...

When talking-heads talk about Shaq, he's described as anywhere between 7-0 and 7-2 from what I gather.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
You have some great evidence in your post about the pure racism of recruiting and the agenda for black scholarships. The Shaq getting away with charging comment was spot on. Center should surely be a white "dominated" position, but you should cut the "different species" stuff, especially on Christmas. That will not help convince anyone we are telling the truth about sport's racism against whites.

The main definition of a species is one that can breed viable offspring together. That's the main criteria. The largest difference they have ever found in DNA between two people of any race is 0.15% in DNA. The difference between us and Chimps is around 2%. The difference between us and Neanderthals I believe I read was 0.4 or 0.5%.

There are some definite differences between race, but we are all one human species that deserves respect.

I am just concerned about the lack of posting on the site which is why I am rebutting the species statement. I want to see more poster traffic/ moderates are getting scared off!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
I am just concerned about the lack of posting on the site which is why I am rebutting the species statement. I want to see more poster traffic/ moderates are getting scared off!

Most of my posts praise White athletic accomplishment. Where's your evidence that "moderates" are being scared off?

People can sign up for Caste Football and post about White athletes. Who's stopping them? Most of the threads I start are about White athletes like Philip Rivers, Andris Biedrins, high school prospects, college football stars, etc.

As for respecting other races -- I just know that some of these black basketball players will take "cheap shots" at White basketball players. I have seen enough Rivals and Scout profiles of blacks to notice the general unhappyness and anger that lies within.

Yahoo's Rivals is the epitome of the cultural marxist agenda -- an agenda that heavily pushes black ascension in sports (as a wealth transfer to blacks) in hopes that it will result in white/black inter-marriage. My contention was that -- if these are the "desirable" men -- the "program" of the marxists will sink faster than someone trapped in quick-sand. No amount of money can change some of the concrete realities at play.

These things are absolutely inter-twined, which is why when someone watches a college basketball game - the broadcasters are slobbering at ridiculous levels over you know who.

TJR,

I, too, want to see more posts and posters. We are discussing serious matters at CF. I certainly hope that I'm not scaring off moderates.

Edited by: Deadlift

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I agree with most of what you said in this last post, but not the "species comment". As far as black/white inter-marriage I agree it is not a good idea because of the cultural differences and maybe because of some genetic too. But people can choose what they want to do; it's their choice.

My fiance dated a Canadian black when she was very young, but they broke up because they had very different values. She is a devout Catholic and he wanted sex before they were married. He also had some of the blame white mentality for black problems that is common and was too morally liberal for her overall. She now agrees with me that black/white marriage is not a good idea. So people can change their minds on this too.

It is definitely true that Yahoo's Rivals is a Marxist propaganda to cause the ascension of blacks at the demise of whites, but that doesn't mean that I want blacks to fail. I want to see a fair society where people are truly treated equal.

I have no problem dealing with blacks as individuals. Many I have met are nice people. It is the black group cohesiveness and habit of blaming whites that is the problem. Of course Rap culture really disturbs me too.

I am hoping that blacks will look at the Obama Presidency as a model for their aspirations. Stop blaming whites.

Obama got a higher percentage of the white vote than Kerry or Gore. There are few true white racists anymore and blacks are not being held down. Affirmative Action is not needed.

We need a neutral view of race and America has never had that. I don't know; maybe in a place like Buffalo New York in around circa 1968 there truly was neutral race policies, but certainly not now. It is anti-white in almost the entire country except the most red-neck of areas. I honestly feel America is the only nation that could make certain positions in football 100% black. We have a troubled history dealing with race and that equals injecting color into everything today.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
It is definitely true that Yahoo's Rivals is a Marxist propaganda to cause the ascension of blacks at the demise of whites, but that doesn't mean that I want blacks to fail. I want to see a fair society where people are truly treated equal.

I don't think coaches really use Rivals to recruit, but the TV announcers always mention that guys were highly-rated. Highly-rated is supposed to mean that they have "more potential and upside" - even when they "under-achieve" in college. They'll eventually "tap into that potential" - we are told.

I don't dispute that blacks and black athletes have a lot of kids, but there appears to be less-and-less black talent. In fact, I'm willing to make the claim that blacks make better football players than basketball players.

I'm curious about how the PTB can explain the watered-down nature of the NBA? Look at the NBA, with "100 million dollar man" Gilbert Arenas - he's overrated. Even some of the jock-sniffers have mentioned this about Gilbert.

Bill Walton said some good things the other day. He said greatness is defined by W's; by winning. Basketball is a team game. If an individual scores a bunch of points but the team keeps losing, that can't be greatness.

As for black recruits, it's not a matter of me getting down on my knees and praying that they aren't superhumans. Fact is, many will "under-perform" and struggle on the college level since there are more guys bigger than them compared to high school.

Rivals posted an article, not written by them, about White PF Erik Murphy getting the best of a very highly-rated black PF in a tournament. I think Murphy (who is headed to Florida) may have fallen further in their rankings. He's currently 27th in Rivals at PF and he's 13th in Scout's PF rankings.

Whites are labeled "overachievers" largely because of the rankings on these recruiting sites. I'll be supporting the White athletes in basketball and football. I'd rather be an "overachiever" compared to an underachiever!!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yeah, the coaches use various sources (and not just websites) for recruiting and usually see a top player in person before offering. But still Rivals has a lot of power to change the DWFs perceptions and that brings with it influence. Fans can really rally for a recruit's playing time; because they bring in the money to the program.

Northwestern is getting a stud in Mike Trumpy, but Scout, Rivals and ESPN all rank him way too low and the DWFs don't realize how good he is. Rivals actually ranks him higher than Scout and ESPN.

Trumpy stands out as clearly more talented than Alex Daniel to me, but both these white guys were ranked about the same by Scout and ESPN.

Lemming has Trumpy as the #25 RB overall. Fans may react like my friend the first time he saw Jacob Hester carry for LSU (a no gain) and say "that's what happens when you give the white guy the ball!". The fans can be lead to their beliefs like sheeple and they might not take Trumpy seriously because of ESPN.

But I do think that coaches do look into Rivals a bit to try to find hidden gems that are lower ranked and they will use the Rivals video footage. Rivals will even send video footage to subscribers who are coaches.

Rivals has so few white prospects, they don't even have a talent at RB like Shad Bride in their database simply because he's white. They don't even have Zach Barket in their database when he had the 2nd best season ever in American H.S football history. Rivals certainly has the power to influence, but they don't own recruiting. Let's hope fans realize what a joke they are!
smiley11.gif

Basketball coaches don't use Rivals, but football coaches have a staff member look at it and the other recruiting sites every day -- every DI program does.