• QB – Zack Annexstad, Illinois State
  • DT – Judge Culpepper, Toledo
Titans
  • TE – Steven Stilianos, Iowa
Redskins
  • QB – Sam Hartman, Notre Dame

Bucky

Hall of Famer
What's excuse for Crum going UDFA besides a honkey without simian arms?

Hartman ignored?!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cody Schrader to the Niners could work out. Even if he just plays the juice role but with more carries in the future!

Warhawk_46

Master
Damn Blackers went full Northside Kilwaukee!
I ceased being a fan of the Blackers years ago. About the time they cut Jordy, Abbredaris, Janis, Matthews, Ripkowski etc.

Ever since Thompson left they have been odiously black. And not seen success which makes me smile.

Warhawk_46

Master
Cody Schrader to the Niners could work out. Even if he just plays the juice role but with more carries in the future!
As good a landing spot as any!

Also seeing Steele in KC gives me hope. They have a talented team and he could get meaningful opportunity as he will be their most talented back on their roster.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cheers Leonardfan. :beer-toast1: Excellent work. Your such an asset to this site along with many other posters!

Warhawk_46

Master
Appreciate the UDFA thread, hopefully some of our guys stick on rosters. Plenty of them are far more talented than the no-name black scrubs day three of the draft was littered with.

Snow Plow

Mentor
The Janke brothers really signed with the same team? Good luck to them, but the Texans have a couple TEs and that’s about it. Of course, they are being raved about all off-season after signing Diggs.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just keep an eye out not all the lists are official so there may be more added

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Although I was originally happy about Steele going to KC, after sleeping on it I'm not overly optimistic about his chances. He's an inch or two shorter than Nall and 10-15 lbs. lighter and they still have him at a 4.77 40. If he ever makes a roster, I will always wonder how Nall didn't.
JFYI, Nall combine nos. 6'2,1/2- 235lbs.- 4.58 40,-4.16 20 yard shuttle. Led the NFL pre-season in rushing!
Meanwhile, ND's Audric Estime was drafted 147th.
His combine numbers:
5'11, 221 lbs.- 4.71 40 time, did not record a 20 yard shuttle, had a decent vert. 38, but very slow for a 5'11 RB
...and the BS keeps coming!!

wile

Master
I gave the Packers' propaganda website a quick look and I spotted one White man at the 245 pick. So close for the Gutcuck to having the perfect draft.

jphoss

Mentor
1714316802301.png
Are any of us here surprised at the high percentage of undrafted free agents that start ie undervalued whites who are better than most blacks drafted. I imagine if it was a true meritocracy, many other undrafted free agents would start or make the team, but the GM’s don’t want to admit their mistake and rationalize it that they will draft another generic black replacement the next draft

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
View attachment 4435
Are any of us here surprised at the high percentage of undrafted free agents that start ie undervalued whites who are better than most blacks drafted. I imagine if it was a true meritocracy, many other undrafted free agents would start or make the team, but the GM’s don’t want to admit their mistake and rationalize it that they will draft another generic black replacement the next draft
Great find! This aligns with what we know. This recent draft actually bodes well for us then. Rounds 1-3 were decent and day 3 was a blackout. So let’s hope our UDFAs kick ass and beat out the rando blacks drafted later.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
All the QBs signed so far have been White. Just remember last year when late round/udfa QBs all came in and performed well due to injuries. This group of QBs is very experienced as well and Hartman, Reed and Slovis should have been drafted. At least they along with Steele and Schrader got to pick their team and situation.

Booth

Mentor
Bucky, at least they didn't sign another serial killer. In 1974 they signed Randy Woodfield, the I-5 killer. He was released during training camp for flashing people. He killed at least 7 women and raped numerous more.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bucky, at least they didn't sign another serial killer. In 1974 they signed Randy Woodfield, the I-5 killer. He was released during training camp for flashing people. He killed at least 7 women and raped numerous more.
Now that's a crazy thing I've never heard before! Thanks for heads ups I will be looking into this weirdo more. Also Congrats to Tyler Smith! Good choice choosing Chargers as Harbaugh like big mauler White OL.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I gave the Packers' propaganda website a quick look and I spotted one White man at the 245 pick. So close for the Gutcuck to having the perfect draft.
Good eye. They threw us a bone with a 3rd string honkey QB in the 7th! Didn't catch that initially. @Leonardfan likes Pratt though, maybe he'll push Clifford for 2nd string.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Some updates:

Falcons sign NDSU CB/PR Jayden Price

Falcons also bringing in Cole Beck for a tryout. Beck is a track star and played for the Va Tech Hokies. Somehow he gets a tryout while the Bills drafted a black "englishman" who did not even know what football was a few months ago.

Redskins sign Iowa St DB Ben Nikkel and Notre Dame LB Bo Bauer

Iowa DE Joe Evans should have been a mid round pick BTW. Hopefully he sticks with the Ravens.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Blackers signed one honkey LS in UDFA class that features first names such as:

Trente, Jarveon, Julian, Messiah, Rodney, and Ralen Goforth(ugly poly). At least the DT from NIU was named James.

Really rooting against Gutenkunt and LaFleuer and the rest of this caste squad. Back to the dark 90s in GB..

Bucky

Hall of Famer
@Leonardfan Evans was dominant at Iowa. He was a force in the live game I saw him in against Wisconsin. Another caste casualty.