2024 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Stover is better than either of the black TEs selected. Giants another team with a garbage draft.

Warhawk_46

Master
I think De Jean may well be able to play safety perhaps his ball hawking skills do suit but no one ever talks about moving Snead to safety to make interceptions in the middle for instance hence the annoyance for all of us here.
No doubt he can play safety. I think he could be both the best cornerback and safety in the draft. But a top black corner would never face the same push.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I’m out and about but looks like I’m missing nothing but a blackout. At this rate, we’ll dip below the 20% predetermined amount.
It's the league's way of "compensating" for the offense of having a few White outliers drafted early.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yeah, but they have a Safety that ran a blazing 4.64 forty!!!! that was just selected!! Analyst saying his instincts make up for it.
Amazing how the big schools have no problem paying affletes with mid 4.6 speed at Safety

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Another SEC sumo. There may not be a White OL left in the league within 2years

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So many black reaches - Seahawks draft a black LB over better White LBs from bigger schools. A projected 6th rounder.

Teams are essentially slinging **** against a wall and hoping something sticks.

woody39

Mentor
Tanner Bortolini broke the three cone record at the combine so super athletic yet goes round 4. Don't worry though best players play and it's all about testing and athleticism unless it doesn't meet the narrative so blame something else.