2024 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Schrader gets a senior bowl invite. I have to think it was due to Nagy being called out on a national stage after the Cotton Bowl. Here is a little of the back and fourth between Nagy and a Mizzou fan:

schrader.JPG

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Other rodent Nagy invites UKs back before Cody. Yeah bout time rodent!

backrow

Hall of Famer
man, that answer is a really bad look on him... on top of that he makes it sound as if offering an invite to Shrader is some sort handout since he didn't even garner interest from "lower tier" games.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He acts like he is doing charity and that Schrader doesn't deserve it. What a joke. Regardless I'm glad they FINALLY INVITED
Cody Schrader to the Senior Bowl. I hope he puts on a show in his limited action. Then it's time to rest & train for the NFL Combine!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Schrader gets a senior bowl invite. I have to think it was due to Nagy being called out on a national stage after the Cotton Bowl. Here is a little of the back and fourth between Nagy and a Mizzou fan:

View attachment 4312
What a scumbag. The leading SEC rusher, by a couple hundred yards, should be at the top of any “timetable”. Can he really not see this? Shouldn’t he at least “play along” to make his agenda less obvious?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If both Will Shipley and Carson Steele stay in the draft it has a chance to be a Caste Busting Draft. I know I'm dreaming but it could
really change fans perceptions of white running backs if 3 or 4 of these guys got a fair shot to make a team. Let me dream while I can
as I know on nfl draft day in April we will all most likely be crying in our beers! Gonna really miss rooting for these guys on Saturdays!

Then add in some more recievers, another white cornerback and some really good guys on the defensive & offensive lines.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It was discussed in the thread dedicated to him but Will Shipley declares for the draft.

QBs Sam Hartman and Bo Nix both receive invites to the Senior Bowl.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's gonna be an exciting draft with all of this white talent. My question is how many of these guys will get a NFL Combine Invite?

Rocky B

Master
If both Will Shipley and Carson Steele stay in the draft it has a chance to be a Caste Busting Draft. I know I'm dreaming but it could
really change fans perceptions of white running backs if 3 or 4 of these guys got a fair shot to make a team. Let me dream while I can
as I know on nfl draft day in April we will all most likely be crying in our beers! Gonna really miss rooting for these guys on Saturdays!

Then add in some more recievers, another white cornerback and some really good guys on the defensive & offensive lines.
Shipley, Schrader and Laube are across the board being talked about as being drafted. Unfortunately, Steele seems to be the odd man out. Who the hel! advises these kids to declare for the draft when most think he won’t get picked? How can someone not pick this kid up in the 7th round at least? He needs a good combine/pro day, for sure.

Warhawk_46

Master
Shipley, Schrader and Laube are across the board being talked about as being drafted. Unfortunately, Steele seems to be the odd man out. Who the hel! advises these kids to declare for the draft when most think he won’t get picked? How can someone not pick this kid up in the 7th round at least? He needs a good combine/pro day, for sure.
I still say Steele will not be drafted and find an NFL home simply because he emasculates black defenders by physically dominating them. There can never be another Peyton Hillis that makes blacks look like children on the field. CMC is a better running back and more skilled, but Hillis flat-out embarrassed them by showing physical superiority. This is why Nall and Horvath and Luepke don’t or won’t get an opportunity, save for a coach like Mangini would risks it all. This is why Steele will be whiteballed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I still say Steele will not be drafted and find an NFL home simply because he emasculates black defenders by physically dominating them. There can never be another Peyton Hillis that makes blacks look like children on the field. CMC is a better running back and more skilled, but Hillis flat-out embarrassed them by showing physical superiority. This is why Nall and Horvath and Luepke don’t or won’t get an opportunity, save for a coach like Mangini would risks it all. This is why Steele will be whiteballed.

This is all so true. Excellent post Warhawk_46

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
I don't know if it's true, but Toby Gerhart fits that mold. He just ran over and through defenders his entire career at Stanford.
I think he was the best white collegiate back I've seen in the past 40 years. But he was never given a real shot in the NFL.

Warhawk_46

Master
I don't know if it's true, but Toby Gerhart fits that mold. He just ran over and through defenders his entire career at Stanford.
I think he was the best white collegiate back I've seen in the past 40 years. But he was never given a real shot in the NFL.
Agreed. He got his shot with a horrible Jacksonville and struggled behind a porous offensive line, albeit it no more than the blacks backs before and after him. He was deemed not good enough.

And then…. Unceremoniously whiteballed from the league.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Former Iowa/EMU RB Samson Evans declares for draft. He is probably a UDFA but he certainly got screwed over this year at EMU.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Former Iowa/EMU RB Samson Evans declares for draft. He is probably a UDFA but he certainly got screwed over this year at EMU.
He had an up and down career. Interested to see what he runs at his pro day. What’s he at 5’11 215 range size wise?

He did end up with 2300 rushing yards and 41 rushing TDs. We all know if he was D’Samson Evans he would stick around the League a while. Still underrated, even by us.

Would have been cool if Iowa had utilized him…

jacque

Guru
This is the deepest RB class in my lifetime. (I’m probably significantly younger than almost every active user here mind you)

Theres no generational McCaffrey esque talent here, but I can see Laube, Shipley, and Schrader as draft locks, Steele as an UDFA, and Evans maybe making a roster/PS. Skattebo if he declares as well. And MAYBE we see John Rhys Plumlee switch positions.

Hopefully my first born is just old enough to watch football and have at least a handful of white RBs playing opposed to the usual 0-2

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This is the deepest RB class in my lifetime. (I’m probably significantly younger than almost every active user here mind you)

Theres no generational McCaffrey esque talent here, but I can see Laube, Shipley, and Schrader as draft locks, Steele as an UDFA, and Evans maybe making a roster/PS. Skattebo if he declares as well. And MAYBE we see John Rhys Plumlee switch positions.

Hopefully my first born is just old enough to watch football and have at least a handful of white RBs playing opposed to the usual 0-2

To me it is crazy from a logical perspective to consider Steele an UDFA. Hopefully he gets a combine invite but he should be a 3rd/4th round pick at worst if looked at objectively.

All the players you listed have the ability to be good pro players - McCaffrey is the best RB in the league by a longshot an no player White or black coming out of college is close to him. We can only hope the McCaffrey effect is finally playing out some.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To me it is crazy from a logical perspective to consider Steele an UDFA. Hopefully he gets a combine invite but he should be a 3rd/4th round pick at worst if looked at objectively.

All the players you listed have the ability to be good pro players - McCaffrey is the best RB in the league by a longshot an no player White or black coming out of college is close to him. We can only hope the McCaffrey effect is finally playing out some.

If Carson Steele doesn't get drafted it would be similar to Mac McClung in basketball with his athletecism and talent. Carson Steele was
the strongest guy on both the Ball State and the UCLA Football Teams. He is a very rare athlete built to be a star. If teams can look past
his white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes they will have a true stud at running back and they would sell alot of football jerseys too!

Warhawk_46

Master
If Carson Steele doesn't get drafted it would be similar to Mac McClung in basketball with his athletecism and talent. Carson Steele was
the strongest guy on both the Ball State and the UCLA Football Teams. He is a very rare athlete built to be a star. If teams can look past
his white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes they will have a true stud at running back and they would sell alot of football jerseys too!
Steele reprints the emasculation of blacks and he will be whiteballed from the league. The NFL cannot allow another Peyton Hillis type who makes all the blacks look like little boys trying to tackle him. It paints a picture of white superiority and those in power will not allow that.

Need references? See: Ryan Nall whiteballed; Zander Horvath; Hunter Luepke. Steele awaits the same fate I’m afraid.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Steele reprints the emasculation of blacks and he will be whiteballed from the league. The NFL cannot allow another Peyton Hillis type who makes all the blacks look like little boys trying to tackle him. It paints a picture of white superiority and those in power will not allow that.

Need references? See: Ryan Nall whiteballed; Zander Horvath; Hunter Luepke. Steele awaits the same fate I’m afraid.
I'm the last person here that needs convincing of this, however, how is it that white TE's have been allowed to dominate black defenses for years now? From Gronkowski, Kelce, Kittle, Andrews to now LaPorta, Kincaid, Mayer, McBride, Kmet and the giant, 6'6 Luke Musgrave, and Bowers is on his way!
My hope is that because of this and the success of McCaffrey, some of the above names mentioned at RB will finally make it and become an every game starter in the NFL. Certainly, Steele, Schrader and Shipley have the talent to be starting NFL RB's.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Am I correct in saying we might have three white running backs selected in Steele, Schroeder, and Layne with Shipley coming out next year? That would be a record i believe.