2024 NFL Draft

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Vikings and Broncos were the two teams I was hoping would draft White QBs and they both end up with them. Not bad.

I agree. I'm a little shocked but very happy. Not the Broncos need to start Riley Moss and keep drafting our guys. They are trending in the
right direction for a couple of years now.

Rocky B

Master
Jinx......Let’s hope Minshew or O’Connell stays at qb...
I’d love to see them get one of our running backs....

Booger keeps rattling off nonsense.

Last edited:

Logos5

Guru
I agree. I'm a little shocked but very happy. Not the Broncos need to start Riley Moss and keep drafting our guys. They are trending in the
right direction for a couple of years now.
I'm suprised the Caste System let the Broncos draft the amount of white players they have been

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Minshew to Bowers.
Yes, for this season at least, or maybe O'Connell to Bowers. They now have two very talented White TEs and Maxx Crosby on defense, they may not be the worst team to root for this season.

icsept

Master
**** Booger, “the raiders have all the weapons and nobody (black) to throw them the ball.” **** ESPN. I’m switching to NFL Network.

Animalmuther1

Not a huge Raiders fan but I want to see them do well. NFL is funner with them in the playoff mix. Bowers is much needed.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
**** Booger, “the raiders have all the weapons and nobody (black) to throw them the ball.” **** ESPN. I’m switching to NFL Network.
The NFL Network is the lesser of two evils for me.

woody39

Mentor
Loving the Minshew to Bowers connection and Mayer will be a good offense to watch Minshew is a fun qb to watch do his stuff go Raiders for me.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yes, for this season at least, or maybe O'Connell to Bowers. They now have two very talented White TEs and Maxx Crosby on defense, they may not be the worst team to root for this season.

I still think O'Connell is better than Penix. Really underrated QB IMO.

woody39

Mentor
No snap grades on the nfl draft tracker but Bucky Brooks is doing their little write ups for each pick and is more complimentary unlike prisco on cbs!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Kirk Cousins signed a 4 year, $180m contract with $100m guaranteed. There has to be a trade brewing.
You think so? More likely explanation is the Falcons are run by retards. This is the buffoonish NFL afterall.

Boy there's definitely no agenda with draft "grades" from CBS
Penix has "all the tools" but his right knee is blown out and and hanging on by a thread. He can't run like McCarthy and Nix can. His mechanics are terrible. How does he have "all the tools" but they don't?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A Poly wearing the obligatory sunglasses is the first defensive player taken, good luck Indy! My prediction -- bust