2023 White Purge

woody39

Mentor
Calvin Munson signing to Patriots practice squad, would think he will move on to the roster after IR moves or be moving up from the squad to play.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Good. I'm glad we did. Any iota of damage or carnage we can inflict on Russia the better.
I don't know if I should laugh or shake my head regarding such a comment made that encourages the increased death of fellow Whites..
I look forward to hearing the rational behind this thought process in the Happy hour where there is dedicated a thread to this topic already.

Regarding cuts Isabella, Covey, and Devon Allen being made PS players at best, is so caste NFL. 3 of the fastest guys in the NFL can't get a roster spot??

booth

Mentor
Steelers cut Nick Kwiakoski a tackling machine, along with Zack Gentry a TE.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Horvath cut to make room for Muse, hopefully he'll be put on the practice squad or alternatively picked up by another team.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It appears he did, though obviously listed as a fullback.

Devon Allen also back on the Philadelphia practice squad along with the aforementioned Britain Covey.

Devon Allen has 129 yards on kickoff returns in the last game yet his lack of a darker tan sticks him on the practice squad. Also he would
have had alot more receptions if they threw the ball to him more. I can say similar things about Covey. They hold down and
opress our guys by design.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Horvath cut to make room for Muse, hopefully he'll be put on the practice squad or alternatively picked up by another team.
Of course it’s a white for white exchange. Even looking at these practice squads just goes to show the depths of the caste system.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jake Funk was put on the practice squad for the Colts. It's still a slap in the face but better than no mans land. He was the best running
back for them in the last couple of games in the little action he saw. The kid still is as explosive as ever so he must be hidden like Isabella
and many other of our guys. Memo to the league alleg., we just can't allow any more Cmac Type Players. The Fans might wake up to the lies.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Browns roster has 8 Whites on it. The black gm ran Mayfield out last offseason. It's unchecked bias/racism in play. A great example of what is to come as the "Muh diversity" agenda empowers minorities to openly discriminate against Whites but be protected by their skin color from any sort of criticism.

woody39

Mentor
Patriots only have 11 whites on it. Would of thought it might go up a couple as only one qb on the roster currently and Munson and Cody Davis will probably end up on there at some point but shows how far the Patriots have fallen for us.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Chargers signed WR Alex Erickson to the Practice squad. Sounds like they want Horvath to return to the PS.

Packers signed Zayne Anderson

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Good. I'm glad we did. Any iota of damage or carnage we can inflict on Russia the better.
Jeff, is this you?! I love your raps. Lindsey Graham is right, Putin needs to die.

Back to football. Good news / funny news.

First, the Bears waiver claimed WR/KR/PR Trent Taylor. He should be their return man and perhaps can crack the receiver rotation if anyone falters. Perhaps the Bears hit rock bottom of antiwhiteism under Nagy and are moving in the right direction.

On the flip side, the Browns are moving the other way and living up to their name. The funny news is they signed Kellan Monds and PJ Walker to their practice squad. Their GM is building an impressive collection of awful black quarterbacks behind Watson. Maybe they’ll sign a few more for sh1ts because why stop at 4….

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Devon Allen has 129 yards on kickoff returns in the last game yet his lack of a darker tan sticks him on the practice squad. Also he would
have had alot more receptions if they threw the ball to him more. I can say similar things about Covey. They hold down and
opress our guys by design.
It would appear that outstanding preseason performance by whites does very little to increase their chances of making the final roster.

One way to prove this could to look at the eagles and say, if Devon Allen isn’t worthy of returning punts despite world class speed and agility who then is and draw the comparison to how they did in preseason.

I would assume the results show the caste bias we’ve come to expect. If tested on any number of players around the league A definite pattern would emerge.

Lurkers, do your homework and see what you find for yourselves!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I honestly believe Andy Isabella will be one of the first players to be called up to the regular roster. He is just too talented
as he has shown when he gets to play. It's the most absurd thing to see what has been done to him year after year. There is
no doubt in my mind that it happens even more to the really fast white guys. I see the same thing in basketball with the high
flyers. Let them age and sit and rot on a bench. It's criminal and for no other reason than being fast & white in my honest opinion.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Of course it’s a white for white exchange. Even looking at these practice squads just goes to show the depths of the caste system.
Another White exchange was performed by Seattle. Added LB Drake Thomas. Cut LB Jon Rhattigan. I could see Rhattigan ending up on the PS.

And speaking of Seattle, they did keep 2 White receivers as one of our fine posters suggested. Cody Thompson and Jake Bobo. Someone should check on Plantation Pete and see if he switched his medication.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another White exchange was performed by Seattle. Added LB Drake Thomas. Cut LB Jon Rhattigan. I could see Rhattigan ending up on the PS.

And speaking of Seattle, they did keep 2 White receivers as one of our fine posters suggested. Cody Thompson and Jake Bobo. Someone should check on Plantation Pete and see if he switched his medication.

Yes and we are all shocked. Medicines is right. He is about as anti white as Nagy and many others. Give credit where credit is do and
maybe big pharma changed him for the better. Lmao.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
QB Matt Corral signed by the Patriots
WR Kyle Phillips placed on IR - Will have to miss a minimum of 4 games
QB Shane Beuchele signed to Bills PS
QB David Blough signed to Lions PS
RB Patrick Laird and DE Patrick O'Connor signed to Bucs PS

woody39

Mentor
Good landing spot for Corral maybe, Jones although a solid starter wasn't great last year and they obviously don't trust Bailey Zappe to be the guy to start.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Good landing spot for Corral maybe, Jones although a solid starter wasn't great last year and they obviously don't trust Bailey Zappe to be the guy to start.

Belichek is an idiot. Plain and simple! Jones is more than capable, the issues last year were with the inept Fatt Matt being offensive coordinator.

woody39

Mentor
Belichek is an idiot. Plain and simple! Jones is more than capable, the issues last year were with the inept Fatt Matt being offensive coordinator.
Yes belicheck never should of given Patricia the job, hopefully whatever Bill O'Briens faults as a head coach he hopefully knows how to call plays still and game plan properly. I think Mac Jones will work out but Corral could of ended up somewhere else worse buried behind a Mahommes Herbert Burrow or Allen for example.