2023 NFL Week Five

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
George Kittle is a MONSTER!

Is there anything better in the NFL right now than the 49ers high octane offense??
CMC's cutting ability on a dime makes him elite! No wonder he had the best "L" Drills times since Marshall Faulk!
No there's not! It's awesome seeing a white offense dominating. Never thought I would ever see this again!

Snow Plow

Mentor
No there's not! It's awesome seeing a white offense dominating. Never thought I would ever see this again!
Niners got McCaffery and now they are Super Bowl contenders and the Panthers are now the worst team in the NFL without him.

They also cut bait on their super star, can’t miss, all world, Trey Lance, and took a chance on the last player drafted.

Go Niners!

Warhawk_46

Master
49ers offensive line is getting manhandled so far. No room whatsoever for McCaffrey to operate.

Warhawk_46

Master
Defense needs to keep the pressure up on the Cowboys’ offense.

Hoping CMC can bust a long run soon.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Well, credit where credit's due, Lewis made a hell of a play while getting ran over by Christian.

Warhawk_46

Master
That’s Christian’s first fumble in how long? He fumbles very, very rarely.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Only fumbled once last year. It is his only 10th career fumble on almost 1600 touches.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Kittle huge bomb reception for a td. Two TD's in the first half. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great play. Nice to see them honor the "CATCH" by Dwight Clark a great player and even better person. Tragically dying from ALS way too young. Clark from Kinston North Carolina played college football at Clemson.
If you're familiar with the "A Football Life" stories, his was one of the best. If you haven't seen it, it's well worth the watch.

Warhawk_46

Master
Great play. Nice to see them honor the "CATCH" by Dwight Clark a great player and even better person. Tragically dying from ALS way too young. Clark from Kinston North Carolina played college football at Clemson.
If you're familiar with the "A Football Life" stories, his was one of the best. If you haven't seen it, it's well worth the watch.
My father in law recently passed from
ALS. It is a horrifying disease.

backrow

Hall of Famer
What a tackle by Vander Esch.

Not much on the ground for CMac. I was hoping for 50+ in first half.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I'm beginning to think the Cowboys are trying to hurt McCaffrey. A face mask at the beginning of the game and now unnecessary roughness call and taunting as well.