2023 NFL Week 7

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Lions not showing up today is my biggest disappointment. Hoyer over O'Connell is my 2nd. At least Bagent is playing well.
The only bright spot so far is Mark Andrews with 2 TD catches

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The NFL Network always cuts back and forth to various games on Sundays. The host of course is black, and there's always a different analyst each week, all but one so far of course being black. Today's "analyst," think his name is Mark Ross, is being hypercritical of every mistake by a White QB while drooling with praise for the Black QBs. Maybe the most biased commentary I've ever heard, this clown makes "Booger" McFarland seem impartial.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The NFL Network always cuts back and forth to various games on Sundays. The host of course is black, and there's always a different analyst each week, all but one so far of course being black. Today's "analyst," think his name is Mark Ross, is being hypercritical of every mistake by a White QB while drooling with praise for the Black QBs. Maybe the most biased commentary I've ever heard, this clown makes "Booger" McFarland seem impartial.

You know deep down it's killing him seeing Tyson Bagent run the Chicago offense more effectively than Fields ever has

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tackling machine Nate Landman with 11 tackles so far (5 solo) and a forced fumble.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You know deep down it's killing him seeing Tyson Bagent run the Chicago offense more effectively than Fields ever has

Tyson Bagent is quite a talent but don't wait for the media to tell you that. All you will hear is crickets!

El Gringo

Mentor
Giseiki with the game-winning touchdown reception from Mac Jones! I hate to see buffalo lose, but I’m happy for Mac. Well I guess there’s 12 seconds left.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mac Jones to Gesicki for the go ahead TD! Bills poor roster building really come to light on defense.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Was rooting for the Bills to win but great to see a solid game by Mac Jones.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Minshew over 300 yards with 2 passing TDs and 2 rushing TDs against the Browns' top-rated defense

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pretty amazing the Cardinals still think Dobbs gives their team the best chance to win. Won't even give Tune a look.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
P. J. Walker makes a nice 20 yard completion, both the play by play and analyst agree that the throw was "majestic."

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
BS call by the refs to bailout Cleveland. Can't make this stuff up!

Colts defense stinks regardless. Shouldn't be giving up 30+ points to the Browns