2023 NFL Week 6

Snow Plow

Mentor
Safety
Kupp and Thielen among the leaders in receiving yardage today, brings back memories of when Thielen was a thousand yard receiver. Looks like he'll do it this year easily. It's just a shame there are no up and coming White receivers in the league currently after those two.
Yes, if we are only including first and second year players, I can only think of Alec Pierce, Kyle Phillips, Jake Bobo, and Charlie Jones.

Hopefully, Ricky Pearsall and Ladd McConkey can keep rising up the ranks and get drafted next year.

Brad Holmeboy

Dutch team are the tallest every time for FIFA World Cup, also Netherlands is the biggest exporter of agricultural produce in the world after US.

They weren't tall 150 years ago, but they are smart, most of South Africa rugby NT white guys are from Dutch origin, it's rugby, so you gotta be strong/big frame/fast and well disciplined.
And their presence in West Michigan one of the reasons the Mitten is the second-most diverse agricultural state after Cali. And business acumen reflected as Dutch areas have always thrived, are still growing, despite the Detroit area and corrupt state govt rot all around them. Frissians are lanky and skinny, other Dutch are tall also stout; women 6-0 and big-hipped (the Hope College women's basketball team never loses).

I'm excited to join the message board after I saw the Lions love. Thus my screen name, as I think Holmes is the most caste-free GM who doesn't believe his own lying eyes like self loathing white GMs, he has specific athletic boxes for every position -- and if the prospects that fit are white so be it facts are facts.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
And their presence in West Michigan one of the reasons the Mitten is the second-most diverse agricultural state after Cali. And business acumen reflected as Dutch areas have always thrived, are still growing, despite the Detroit area and corrupt state govt rot all around them. Frissians are lanky and skinny, other Dutch are tall also stout; women 6-0 and big-hipped (the Hope College women's basketball team never loses).

I'm excited to join the message board after I saw the Lions love. Thus my screen name, as I think Holmes is the most caste-free GM who doesn't believe his own lying eyes like self loathing white GMs, he has specific athletic boxes for every position -- and if the prospects that fit are white so be it facts are facts.

What is your take on Tom Kennedy and Zach Zenner? Two guys we here really thought got screwed up there. I started becoming aware of the caste system back in 2003 - remember David Kircus? I actually was a big Joey Harrington fan. Liked Mike McMahon and Teddy Lehman alot as well.

How did you find the site? Google search engine? Just curious as it's getting harder and harder for this site to get noticed since the search engines seem to bury it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome here, you seem like you'll be a solid poster.

Terrible clock management by the Giants, but I expect it by now. P. J. Walker showed a moron level of it earlier today, but letting the clock run out without even at least a field goal attempt in this game is on Daboll and/or whoever was calling the plays. Dumbed down league from the top down and bottom up, the near disappearance of how to manage the clock during the final two minutes of a half is a great illustration of it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
From what they're saying on the broadcast now, the "savvy veteran" Taylor audibled from a pass to a run lol. So Daboll isn't to blame for that bonehead move by Taylor.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
From what they're saying on the broadcast now, the "savvy veteran" Taylor audibled from a pass to a run lol. So Daboll isn't to blame for that bonehead move by Taylor.
Yep, having a “veteran backup” like Taylor is like a having a spare tire in your trunk with no air in it.

Despite this, the Bills have given the Giants every chance to win….

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Niners play calling was atrocious and they still underuse Juice! For cripes sake, still can’t give the man any carries after CMac exits with injury. Your QB was struggling, WRs weren’t getting separation, and you’re playing in CLE in crappy weather. I’d say that would be perfect time to involve your Swiss Army knife FB.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Micah McFadden with 7 tackles, an INT, and a fumble recovery last night.

Not sure if it was mentioned but Alex Anzalone of the Lions had 9 tackles with one for a loss and 2 passes deflected. He is regularly above 90% of the snap count and sometimes at 100%. Hopefully, he can make the Pro Bowl, although I’m not holding my breath.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Eagles lost Lane Johnson in yesterday's game and Cam Jurgens the week before. We see Hurts isn't the superman the media made him out to be when he doesn't have protection from his offensive line. Lane Johnson had not allowed a sack since 2020.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Reed Blankenship was cheap-shotted by a full force blindside hit by Allen Lazard that drew a flag and left the game yesterday with an apparent rib injury. He missed a game earlier in the season with a similar injury.

McCaffrey is a target and so is Blankenship, an undrafted free agent who looks like a man among boys in the defensive backfield. Blacks certainly cheap shot each other, but the bullseyes on some White players would be less frequent if there were more White players in the league at the verboten positions, as there certainly should be.

Brad Holmeboy

What is your take on Tom Kennedy and Zach Zenner? Two guys we here really thought got screwed up there. I started becoming aware of the caste system back in 2003 - remember David Kircus? I actually was a big Joey Harrington fan. Liked Mike McMahon and Teddy Lehman alot as well.

How did you find the site? Google search engine? Just curious as it's getting harder and harder for this site to get noticed since the search engines seem to bury it.
I followed Zenner more, the one stretch he started he produced. Good receiver, too. But even how he was presented in the media, it was like he was a novelty and never going to long stick around. Kennedy just remember was and lacrosse guy.

I remember Kircus well, was amazing a D2 white receiver was drafted, had hoped he would be the next Jeff Chadwick, who was big with speed out of GVSU too who had nice run as undrafted free agent for the Lions.

McMahon always won the Lions' "best athlete" in training camp, which was half testing, half fun type stuff if remember correctly.

I'd heard of this site before through various dissident circles, and had perused it a few years ago, then it sparked again in my head when I was enjoyng the relative whiteness of the Lions D and thought the folks here may have noticed as well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Fields likely out for at least Week 7:

Bears HC Matt Eberflus said Justin Fields (thumb) is doubtful for Week 7 against the Raiders.
Eberflus didn’t offer a specific timetable for when Fields could return, saying, “it’s really going to come down to grip strength.” Fields is not expected to undergo surgery at this time, but will instead rehab to regain his grip strength. Rookie Tyson Bagent completed 10-of-14 passes for 83 yards and one interception in relief of Fields, and would likely draw the start in Week 7 against the Raiders. If it’s not Bagent, it will be Nathan Peterman, who has mysteriously kept an NFL job for seven seasons despite throwing for 712 passing yards, four touchdowns, and 13 interceptions since entering the league in 2017.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Welcome to this great message board Brad Holmeboy! It's always exciting to see this site grow and get some new insignt & view points!

See if you can grab some of those other men on the other sites to come join us here? Thanks and enjoy posting brother!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hunter Renfrow down to a season low 10% of snaps in Week 6. Considering the numbers he put up just two seasons ago, this is one of the most egregious Caste screw-jobs ever. Trade or release the man!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Hunter Renfrow down to a season low 10% of snaps in Week 6. Considering the numbers he put up just two seasons ago, this is one of the most egregious Caste screw-jobs ever. Trade or release the man!
Ridiculous! Free Hunter

white lightning

Hall of Famer

In my opinion the league is doubling down and going forward it may even be harder for our guys. Cultural Marxism on Steroids!

jphoss

Mentor
Hunter Renfrow needs to do what the black prima donna wr’s do and that’s call this bs out publicly. He has to cause a stir and make it unbearable for McDaniels otherwise he will rot away for the whole year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Bears HC Matt Eberflus said Justin Fields (thumb) is doubtful for Week 7 against the Raiders.
Eberflus didn’t offer a specific timetable for when Fields could return, saying, “it’s really going to come down to grip strength.” Fields is not expected to undergo surgery at this time, but will instead rehab to regain his grip strength. Rookie Tyson Bagent completed 10-of-14 passes for 83 yards and one interception in relief of Fields, and would likely draw the start in Week 7 against the Raiders. If it’s not Bagent, it will be Nathan Peterman, who has mysteriously kept an NFL job for seven seasons despite throwing for 712 passing yards, four touchdowns, and 13 interceptions since entering the league in 2017.

Bagent threw for more yards and led the Bears on a TD drive. Excited to see what he can do if he gets to start next week.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hunter Renfrow needs to do what the black prima donna wr’s do and that’s call this bs out publicly. He has to cause a stir and make it unbearable for McDaniels otherwise he will rot away for the whole year.
I agree, but I don't know if that kind of behavior is in Hunter's DNA. He's an unselfish team player, the exact opposite of a malcontent. But he has no one to advocate on his behalf other than his agent, who ought to be on the phone for hours every day trying to help make a trade or release happen.

Renfrow signed a lucrative contract for a White receiver after his big season two years ago and that undoubtedly will have to be renegotiated significantly downward to facilitate any possible trade. But as I mentioned the other day, if any teams have interest in him, he may still be a bench warmer. McAsshole has done a real number on Renfrow, who should be celebrated as an "underdog" who was assumed to have little athleticism or talent yet is uncoverable and smart as a whip in knowing how to get open. It ought to be opening a lot of eyes to the Caste System, but if the corporate media says nothing about it then the vast majority of fans still can't comprehend what's taking place.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Josh McDaniels should be forced to watch this on an endless loop, ala Bill Murray's character in Groundhog Day, every day for the rest of his life:

jphoss

Mentor
Reed Blankenship was cheap-shotted by a full force blindside hit by Allen Lazard that drew a flag and left the game yesterday with an apparent rib injury. He missed a game earlier in the season with a similar injury.

McCaffrey is a target and so is Blankenship, an undrafted free agent who looks like a man among boys in the defensive backfield. Blacks certainly cheap shot each other, but the bullseyes on some White players would be less frequent if there were more White players in the league at the verboten positions, as there certainly should be.
Man among boys is an apt description. Reed looks like a hulking beast back there so it’s no surprise those with fragile egos can’t take it and cheap shot him. Hopefully he won’t miss any games

El Gringo

Mentor

Bagent’s teammates seem to have a lot of confidence in him. Hopefully he will be another Purdy!

His dad Travis is also one greatest pro arm wrestlers of all time and quite a character. I think I first heard about him on the Other Sports thread on this website. Arm wrestling is a pretty fun sport to watch online.

Warhawk_46

Master
Safety

Yes, if we are only including first and second year players, I can only think of Alec Pierce, Kyle Phillips, Jake Bobo, and Charlie Jones.

Hopefully, Ricky Pearsall and Ladd McConkey can keep rising up the ranks and get drafted next year.
I expect Luke McCaffrey will make quite a splash at receiver. He is a star in the making.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We;; I guess most if not all here skipped the Monday Night Football Game. I was watching the World Series for most of the night.

Justing Herbert has a 500 Career Record since he came into the league. It's not all his fault obviously but if they have another poor year
at some point the Chargers may look in a different direction. He took a bad sack with an interception which sealed the game sadly. I
haven't given up on the kid but they need to try something different as a team outside of the qb as they are stuck in neutral.