2023 NFL Week 6

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
We;; I guess most if not all here skipped the Monday Night Football Game. I was watching the World Series for most of the night.

Justing Herbert has a 500 Career Record since he came into the league. It's not all his fault obviously but if they have another poor year
at some point the Chargers may look in a different direction. He took a bad sack with an interception which sealed the game sadly. I
haven't given up on the kid but they need to try something different as a team outside of the qb as they are stuck in neutral.
I skipped it. I see now that DE Morgan Fox had 2 sacks last night, giving him 5 on the season. He’s on pace to blow his career high out of the water. At 29 years old, is he finally being given the reps to emerge as a top talent?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I watched some of the game - Staley passed twice on going for field goals deep in the red zone opting to go for it on 4th down. He’s a bad coach and squandering Justin Herbert’s talent and ability.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

chris371

Mentor
I skipped it. I see now that DE Morgan Fox had 2 sacks last night, giving him 5 on the season. He’s on pace to blow his career high out of the water. At 29 years old, is he finally being given the reps to emerge as a top talent?
Awesome to hear, I wondered what happened to him. I liked him on the Rams back in the day.

The Hock

Master
Fox is a Div 2 UFDA product. Paid some dues with the cut then signed to practice squad routine. Not many with his start in the NFL have lasted as long as he has and he seems to be on the upswing.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Trevor Lawrence has looked quite good tonight with a nice almost 30 yd run. He seems to be stabilizing into an upper tier QB which is positive pushback against the black quarterback narrative..

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Trevor Lawrence has looked quite good tonight with a nice almost 30 yd run. He seems to be stabilizing into an upper tier QB which is positive pushback against the black quarterback narrative..

Yeah but the Saints keep ignorring Taysom Hill. The last 3 or 4 games he barely plays!

Snow Plow

Guru
Carr showing frustration with his OC and receivers. Here’s a perfect place for Renfrow to be traded to.