2023 NFL Week 17

El Gringo

Mentor
Niners play calling leaves a lot to be desired. again they try and get cute when they are yards away from the goalline. CMC had a few carries trying for a TD with no lead blocking and got stopped. Purdy is playing OK.

however in the Dolphins game Jackson is actually playing lights out as they are beating Dolphins who are without Mostert and Hill. with that game, my guess is that it will be him that takes MVP if there still was a shadow of doubt... goddamn.
Thanks dude! Yeah Shanahan definitely over thinks things from time to time.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Niners play calling leaves a lot to be desired. again they try and get cute when they are yards away from the goalline. CMC had a few carries trying for a TD with no lead blocking and got stopped. Purdy is playing OK.

however in the Dolphins game Jackson is actually playing lights out as they are beating Dolphins who are without Mostert and Hill. with that game, my guess is that it will be him that takes MVP if there still was a shadow of doubt... goddamn.
I made that prediction last week. If the Ravens beat the 49ers, Jackson will be the MVP. It was bad timing on Purdy's part as he had the worst game of his career head to head against Jackson and unfortunately it cost him the MVP.
Purdy: 12/16, 116 yards and a TD. no INT's.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
They have been pushing the black QB narrative for years - just have to keep repeating the lie so the programming continues for the millions of clueless fans out there.
Exactly. Keep pushing until all the QB's are black or at least 90% and then they'll be no white QB's to compare them to. So it will be flash in the pan black QB's and that will be the new normal. No more Brees, Manning's or Brady's.
Correct me if I', wrong but the only black QB that played at a high level for 10+ years was Warren Moon? Maybe Wilson, but he's half and half.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly. Keep pushing until all the QB's are black or at least 90% and then they'll be no white QB's to compare them to. So it will be flash in the pan black QB's and that will be the new normal. No more Brees, Manning's or Brady's.
Correct me if I', wrong but the only black QB that played at a high level for 10+ years was Warren Moon? Maybe Wilson, but he's half and half.
Yes, but it doesn't matter if Wilson is half and half (and both his parents are light skinned blacks), he's a Negro by the crazy racial definitions in this country.

Wilson to this point is the second best black QB in league history. He'll probably make it to Canton even though an argument can be made that he shouldn't. That Super Bowl victory works strongly in his favor.

backrow

Hall of Famer
something seems to be happening with his lower right leg, maybe the knee. he's dressed and on the sidelines but Mitchell had to take over basically the whole drive - CMC had initial 10 yard catch and then came in for one carry.

Shame, as it was such an easy TD

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
H
something seems to be happening with his lower right leg, maybe the knee. he's dressed and on the sidelines but Mitchell had to take over basically the whole drive - CMC had initial 10 yard catch and then came in for one carry.

Shame, as it was such an easy TD
He's had some minor issues with a knee this year, but he's always been ok and returned. Keep us updated, please, and thanks!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Bucs came out flat today. Their running backs stink, no sort of balance on the offense.

wile

Master
am I the only one annoyed by lack of number discipline in the NFL these days? Linebackers with jerseys in their 20s and 40s, any random number playing WR or RB etc...
Good so in my next life when I come back as a star QB the only white man playing QB in a 52 team league I will choose 117 after Master Chief (Halo)

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Young being outclassed by CJ Beathard. Currently at 2.9 YPA late in the 3rd quarter.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Am I correct in saying all these great CB's and Safety's getting seriously burned today? There's not one white CB or Safety in the country that would do a better job?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Am I correct in saying all these great CB's and Safety's getting seriously burned today? There's not one white CB or Safety in the country that would do a better job?
The black talent pool shrinks a bit every year but ironclad Caste System rules don't allow for any noticeable change from the generations long status quo.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
90 percent of them suck! If I was a GM I wouldn’t draft a CB in first 5 rounds!

The coverage on that long Lamar Jackson Bomb was atrocious. The idiot CB assumed a LB was going to cover the wheel route. Both decided to cover the post route. That’s basic lack of communication. We knew how to switch coverages as 16year olds..

white lightning

Hall of Famer
CMC update is he's dealing with a calf injury. Don't know the seriousness yet.

Horrible timing but most likely he should still win the rushing title with only 1 game left. Glad he still rushed for 64 yards today. His
health going into the playoffs is of the utmost importance. I just want that rushing title and a Super Bowl. :)

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
90 percent of them suck! If I was a GM I wouldn’t draft a CB in first 5 rounds!

The coverage on that long Lamar Jackson Bomb was atrocious. The idiot CB assumed a LB was going to cover the wheel route. Both decided to cover the post route. That’s basic lack of communication. We knew how to switch coverages as 16year olds..
Not only that, but as we know there are sooo many missed tackles, no wrapping up, and just not being in a position to tackle even when the coverage is good. In the bowl games yesterday, I witnessed so much of this. It looked like the defenders were drunk by the way they were getting twisted around and nowhere near in position to make a tackle!! It looked like elementary school kids just learning to play.

Lamar is delivering the football accurately, but I can't remember the last time I've seen a QB with more time to throw and to more wide open WRs. It's just pitch and catch out there. Can't hold it against him, he's taking what they're giving but it's all easy.

Either way, not sure anyone can beat the Ravens this season short of them dropping a dud. They are rock solid in all phases.

Rocky B

Master
Thielen is at 997 yards for the season...
One more catch. They’re losing, so pass happy the rest of the day.
McCaffrey would be playing if they needed him.
They’re up, no sense getting him dinged up more. He’s fine.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Not only that, but as we know there are sooo many missed tackles, no wrapping up, and just not being in a position to tackle even when the coverage is good. In the bowl games yesterday, I witnessed so much of this. It looked like the defenders were drunk by the way they were getting twisted around and nowhere near in position to make a tackle!! It looked like elementary school kids just learning to play.
Spot on!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Woeful Cardinals up by 4 on the Eagles with half a minute left, Philly has really struggled of late, Hurts isn't in the MVP conversation for a reason but the whole team is off.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Yeah, wheels came off Eagles for some reason.
Woeful Cardinals up by 4 on the Eagles with half a minute left, Philly has really struggled of late, Hurts isn't in the MVP conversation for a reason but the whole team is off.

Warhawk_46

Master
Just got off a flight, so catching up on scores.
Is McCaffrey’s injury serious? Or just sitting due to precaution?