2023 NFL Week 16

Warhawk_46

Master
Kittle 956 yards on the year so far.
What a nightmare for Purdy 3 INT"S in the first half.
Yeah, the 49ers need to dial things back a bit. Go back to quick slants for Deebo and Kittle. The offensive line is struggling against the Ravens defensive front and not giving much time to Purdy who is running for his life back there.

Rocky B

Master
McCaffrey’s mvp odds have gone up big time....
Purdy was the odds on favorite.....
Lamar has stood pat, CMC has to have leapfrogged....

Snow Plow

Mentor
We all root for Purdy, but if you line up both next to each other, there is no question that C-Mac is the better player and more valuable to the team.

Gunner Olszewski is another athlete that has been forgotten. Genius moved him to slot WR, but was a stud CB at D2 level. I’d be confident going into a game with Moss, DeJean, Bonner, and Gunner O.

Sorry I don’t believe the lie about superhuman negro DBs. I watch the games every week and these loose hipped affletes can’t even turn around to play the ball LOL.

We could pick up the CB from Dartmouth from a year ago too. Ryan Davis was it? Had 10 career IVY League ints and ran a 4.4. Didn’t get a sniff of interest. Going back a few years, Leo Musso is another guy that would have been a natural Slot CB. Would have been a great RB too! 39inch vertical as a JR in HS.

But for caste clowns like McAfee, easier to go along with the lie. After all, look at all those shekels he’s accumulated by acting like a 35yr old frat boy.
The saddest part about this whole conversation is that every black with the genetic capability to play in the nfl/nba , except for the few who can’t go 10 minutes without committing a crime, is currently in there. Meanwhile the overwhelming majority of White men with natural talent don’t even get past high school. Most of them don’t even bother with caste sports and focus more on sports like lacrosse, hockey, soccer, etc because they could at least get college scholarships. You could probably field an entire league of NFL caliber cornerbacks just from D1 lacrosse players

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yes, but in order for CMC to win it, the 49ers will have to find a way to win this game or Jackson will become the favorite.

Rocky B

Master
Jackson’s stats aren’t close to Purdy’s, but we know the game we’re in.

Warhawk_46

Master
The saddest part about this whole conversation is that every black with the genetic capability to play in the nfl/nba , except for the few who can’t go 10 minutes without committing a crime, is currently in there. Meanwhile the overwhelming majority of White men with natural talent don’t even get past high school. Most of them don’t even bother with caste sports and focus more on sports like lacrosse, hockey, soccer, etc because they could at least get college scholarships. You could probably field an entire league of NFL caliber cornerbacks just from D1 lacrosse players
The caste system in a nutshell.

Average blacks get preferential treatment over good whites. A white has to be, generally, one of the very best of the best to make it to the professional ranks.

Warhawk_46

Master
49ers just not playing well tonight, outside of McCaffrey and Kittle.

If they lose this game, at least the loss would be in the regular season. I still think they go to the SuperBowl.

The defense is missing the defensive tackles. Would be nice to have a couple palefaces there to plug the holes and pressure up the middle.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
49ers just not playing well tonight, outside of McCaffrey and Kittle.

If they lose this game, at least the loss would be in the regular season. I still think they go to the SuperBowl.

The defense is missing the defensive tackles. Would be nice to have a couple palefaces there to plug the holes and pressure up the middle.
We're getting ready to see what Purdy's made of?

Warhawk_46

Master
Likely so, even though he is not having an MVP-caliber season by any historical measure. It is the nature of the MVP unfortunately as is is really, in the current NFL-landscape, a quarterback award.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
We're getting ready to see what Purdy's made of?
The great ones from Staubach to Brady found ways to comeback and win. If Purdy is to become great, he'll have to learn how to come from behind and win big games.
Staubach, my favorite QB's nickname was Captain Comeback!

Kaptain

Master
This loss is all on Shanihan. Just vanilla drop back passes since the first drive. They needed to loosen up the Ravens pass rush with more CMC runs and quick hitting passes mostly to CMC too. It looks a lot like how they play called in the game Purdy got hurt - the short time Purdy was in.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Deebo is pretty tough.

Shame about that holding on Aiyuk, CMC had nearly a 100 with that run.

Warhawk_46

Master
This loss is all on Shanihan. Just vanilla drop back passes since the first drive. They needed to loosen up the Ravens pass rush with more CMC runs and quick hitting passes mostly to CMC too. It looks a lot like how they play called in the game Purdy got hurt - the short time Purdy was in.
I agree with this assessment. Just not an ability of Shanahan to adjust his playcalling.

One bright spot here, both McCaffrey and Kittle are over 100 yards.

Every team is due for a clunker. The 2007 Patriots never lost and had their clunker in the Super Bowl. I’d much rather have the 49ers have theirs now, finish witj a couple wins and get on a roll in the playoffs.

The caste system in a nutshell.

Average blacks get preferential treatment over good whites. A white has to be, generally, one of the very best of the best to make it to the professional ranks.
Yup and the narrative still remains that blacks have to work twice as hard and whites are just handed everything

Warhawk_46

Master
I know they only have Brent Urban in the roster and the rest of the defense is black, but credit where credit is due. Baltimore has a dominant, physical defense that will be a challenge for anyone.