2023 NFL Week 15

Warhawk_46

Master
At halftime, McCaffrey with 82 total yards (51 rushing, 31 receiving) and a touchdown. Here is hoping he breaks off a couple more long runs and crosses the 100 yard rushing mark for the day.

Warhawk_46

Master
Kupp looking good but would like to see him run some longer routes for big yardage gains.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Van Ness got in on a sack today, but glad GB took another L.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Woah! One more TD for CMC (preferably rushing) and he's tied for legue lead again. So far I've been on the money with my wishful thinking!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This made my whole weekend. As you've said he has been so below par this year. The last few games he his heating up fast!
He's healthy now, played through injuries because he's a gamer. Great to see him back in dominant mode!

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m guessing Kupp goes for around 150 today. He is fully healthy and seems the mismatch that we all know him to be.

Snow Plow

Mentor
This late window has been fun to watch. Allen, Stafford, and Purdy with the leads and nice games from CMac, Kupp, Kittle, and McBride so far.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hunter Luepke converts a first down on a super rare touch. For all the bs about Luepke being McCarthy's new John Kuhn, Kuhn was a bellcow back compared to how little Hunter has been used.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Seeing Murray and Bryce Young out on the field, how slight of frame they are along with being fairly short yet both were taken number 1 overall is a real head scratcher.

Warhawk_46

Master
Hunter Luepke converts a first down on a super rare touch. For all the bs about Luepke being McCarthy's new John Kuhn, Kuhn was a bellcow back compared to how little Hunter has been used.
McCarthy has been a huge disappointment. Dallas struggles to run the ball with any consistency. Of course, using your 230
Lb, 4.5 power back wouldn’t help…

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like yet another very good White TE emerging as a security blanket for his black QB. A trend we here at CF caught onto long ago but goes unnoticed everywhere else.
Kind of amusing as Arizona traditionally has used tight ends less than any other team.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bills pushing the Cowboys all over the field. . . up 21-3 and close to scoring again.