2023 NFL Super Wild Card Weekend

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I expect all the Chiefs honkeys On D to perform well.

Sieler should be a force out their for the Fins as well. Stinks AVG is out!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The majority of blacks hate cold weather and don’t perform well in the frigid temps. I’m not surprised Bob Gremlin is complaining.

And @Leonardfan what could possibly implore you to root for the Dolphins? Extreme disdain for Mahomes and the Chiefs? The Fins are very slim pickings for White players…..

True. They do have Ethan Bonner, Berrios and the hugely underrated Zach Seiler. The quicker Mahomes/Porky Pig are out of the conversation the better because I get sick of Mahomes being labeled the best QB and potential successor to Brady as the best QB of all time.

Riggins44

Master
Here in the DC suburbs NBC is showing the studio crew and going in and out of the game so the viewers "get a taste" of the game and are tempted to buy it. They have the satanic mark of the beast QRcode on the screen so you can easily copy it on your phone if you succumb to the temptation of these usurious bloodsucking vampires. Looks like they are running their temptation operation until 8:30 when the "free" coverage gets yanked away.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mecole Hardman, yet another early round WR bust

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's not the 1972 Dolphins that's for sure. Regardless let the Chiefs go up in smoke like a pyro show at a Taylor Swift Concert!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Dolphins running game from earlier in the season tapered off at the end of the year. You would think in this kind of weather running the ball would be the ideal plan of attack. I do think that if Miami loses Tagovoialoa's seat will get a little warm. Is he really that much better than guys like Gardner Minshew and Jake Browning?

Rocky B

Master
Good to see Bonner getting in there.
Next year there will be three corners in the league.
Along with 3-4 white running backs getting drafted.
Small progress?

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Good to see Bonner getting in there.
Next year there will be three corners in the league.
Along with 3-4 white running backs getting drafted.
Small progress?

A veritable golden age. Can't take for granted that a white man is playing corner in a playoff game for the Miami Dolphins.

Warhawk_46

Master
Welcome news! Will be fun the see Howie's team implode. It's amazing to me how all of these black WRs exhibit the same flaws and are always given excuses and second chances. The Tom Iron rule appears to be rear it's head once again.
It is inevitable.

Warhawk_46

Master
Stroud deserves the praise that he's getting, I'd rather not hear it. And in the case of Stroud, like Mahomes and Jackson et al, the media amplifies it as it's part of the agenda to make the position majority black. Stroud has had a remarkable rookie season and has looked very poised in his first playoff game. They'll be playing next week too.
I agree, I have been surprised by him. But he is playing very well, historically well.

Demeco Ryans seems a very good coach.

That said, the Texans sure could have used Burkhead this season. Their running game has struggled some.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
A veritable golden age. Can't take for granted that a white man is playing corner in a playoff game for the Miami Dolphins.

Since Jason Sehorn retired a few decades ago I had my doubts. It's great to see. Go Bonner, Go Moss, Go Dejean!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm rooting for the Dolphins but it's nice to see Travis Kelce back to normal. He should get another 100 yard game!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Not watching but see from the boxscore that Karlaftis has been a beast. 5 tackles (1 for a loss), 1.5 sacks and 3 QB pressures.

Ethan Bonner with a forced fumble in garbage time. Announcers gave him some airtime and mentioned him as a "player to watch" for next season. Dolphins could end up with one of the whiter defenses in the league next season depending on how things shake out. They clearly need to move on from Tua though. If Kirk Cousins leaves Minnesota, he could be an interesting fit and make the team palatable with multiple white WRs and defenders.

Warhawk_46

Master
The Dolphins running game from earlier in the season tapered off at the end of the year. You would think in this kind of weather running the ball would be the ideal plan of attack. I do think that if Miami loses Tagovoialoa's seat will get a little warm. Is he really that much better than guys like Gardner Minshew and Jake Browning?
Not at all. Mineshaw is better for sure. Maybe Browning as well.

Hartline

Guru
Stroud is talented he might end up being Kermit 2.0. The effects of race mixing is starting to show in the younger generation with all the mulatto black quarterbacks coming into the league.

Tua is a mediocre quarterback. I'd put him on par with Baker Mayfield but Baker is more athletic. Miami made a big mistake taking him over Justin Herbert.

Last edited:

NikoDuke

Mentor
Not watching but see from the boxscore that Karlaftis has been a beast. 5 tackles (1 for a loss), 1.5 sacks and 3 QB pressures.
Yes. He was main reason I watched. He will be a star.

Also rooting for the Bucs today and hoping Mayfield shows well. Disappointed the Lions and Rams are playing each other as 1 of 2 relatively anti Caste teams will be eliminated.