2023 NFL Divisional Playoff Round

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Regarding the late game, I share everyone’s disappointment and sentiments. The Bills peaked 2 years ago talent-wise and have managed to stay competitive solely because of Josh Allen, who is now the best player in the entire NFL. If they want to get better, they need serious improvements to their defense and some better receivers. They should take note of what their arch rivals in KC have done. Drafted Karlaftis and Chenal while bringing in Tranquill. All 3 made key plays today, and were major factors for the Chiefs improvement on defense.
The Chiefs also give heavy snaps to a White WR in addition to their 3 White TEs, though he's way underutilized when it comes to targets. They're actually a relatively White friendly team outside of QB.

The Bills would have been better off with Cole Beasley supplementing Kincaid and Knox in the middle of the field as I'm not sure what role Diggs is best suited for at this point in his career. Three receptions out of eight targets from Josh Allen is pathetic, and his deep ball drop was killer. Playing Andy Isabella some also may have helped, certainly couldn't have hurt. The Bills really seem hamstrung by Caste dynamics the past few years. My guess is that it first surfaced in the locker room; someone like Diggs could easily have been heavily involved as he seemed to resent Adam Thielen when they were with the Vikings.

Gator Dad

Guru
I’m not going to lie to you guys I’m pulling for Lamar and the Ravens next week. If Mahommes wins another superbowl he will be anointed the greatest qb of all time by the media.
Not going to lie either, there's a big part of me that agrees with temporarily rooting for the Ravens, despite the white stars on the Chiefs. If the Chiefs win the glory will go to Mahomes, and the white guys will mostly be ignored by the media except for Kelce. KC's white defenders who made a lot of big plays today didn't get the glory now and they won't get it later. If Mahomes wins another Super Bowl, that'll make three for him versus Brady's seven. I guess according to the new math, three is greater than seven.

I also despise how the media, who fanned the flames of hatred against the Patriots during their dynasty, want the Chiefs to have a dynasty that's beloved nationwide. Classic hypocrisy.

Gator Dad

Guru
I saw that too. I’ve been on my phone catching up on all the CF threads and lazily left CBS on. What a mistake. This show Fire Country seems to take place in a rural area, that based on the scenery looks like Northern California or somewhere else in the Pacific Northwest. Half the characters are black. Yea, ok! I don’t watch any shows on network television and this was a quick reminder why. Who can watch this poorly acted, preposterously “dieverse” propaganda?
Last time I was in rural northern California, I passed a farm that was flying the American flag upside down with a Trump 2020 flag underneath it. That part of California is very white and very conservative. The idea of masses of blacks being there, with a black lesbian couple as the "qweenz" of the neighborhood, is laughable.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
They are the one seeds and the favorites from their respective conferences, so there's a pretty good chance it does end up happening. This isn't a brand new conspiracy, I heard it from an "NFL is scripted" guy midseason. Last year's logo also matched the team colors, so it would be an interesting coincidence if it happened again.

The conspiracy viewpoint does beg an obvious question - if the NFL is scripting outcomes, why would they make such an obvious nod to the eventual outcome? Doesn't make any sense, nor does the concept of a scripted NFL frankly. The furthest I'm willing to go is refs betting on games or star QBs getting "bonus" calls. The idea that the league is literally scripted defies logic on multiple fronts and isn't even worth a serious discussion.
Even if it’s not a scripted by the NFL and the 49ers and Ravens end up in the Super Bowl I think that it will to some extent give credibility to the “NFL is Fixed” crowd and may turn some people off to the NFL or the millions of folks who gamble on the NFL view it as fixed and are losing their money on perceived scripted events would be fun to witness.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Regarding the late game, I share everyone’s disappointment and sentiments. The Bills peaked 2 years ago talent-wise and have managed to stay competitive solely because of Josh Allen, who is now the best player in the entire NFL. If they want to get better, they need serious improvements to their defense and some better receivers. They should take note of what their arch rivals in KC have done. Drafted Karlaftis and Chenal while bringing in Tranquill. All 3 made key plays today, and were major factors for the Chiefs improvement on defense.

The Bills could have selected Karlaftis in 2022 but instead they drafted a soon to be bust Cb Kair Elam. Meanwhile Karlaftis is quickly becoming one of the better DEs in the league.

In 2021 the Bills drafted Rousseau in round one and “boogie” basham in round 2. Rousseau was a non factor all game and “boogie” lasted all of two seasons in Buffalo.

McDermott is lauded as a defensive minded coach but he lets down easily the best and most talented QB in the league again.

jacque

Guru
Well, now we default root for the chiefs. Of course we all wanted the Bills but honestly the chiefs are decently white friendly roster aside from their sacred magic mul-….. quarterback…

That ravens roster is abysmal, do they even have a white starter outside of their fullback?

Phall

Master
The Super Bowl will end in a tie, and Christian McCaffrey will challenge Lamar Jackson to a 100-yard race for all the marbles. Both sprinters will start out lightning-fast, but McCaffrey will begin to emerge around the 60-yard mark. That's when Lee Harvey Oswald III hits him in the thigh with a high-velocity dart. However, this CIA-masterpiece dart of poison does not cause him to slow down, but rather simply turns his skin instantly jet-black. So, McCaffrey and the 49ers win the Super Bowl thanks only to black athleticism and pure speed! This is my prediction.

Todd Bowles is getting a little criticism online for allowing Detroit to run out the clock instead of using his final timeout and forcing them to kick a 47 yard field goal. It’s definitely not a guarantee that Detroit would have scored. Tampa would have gotten the ball back with almost 40 seconds left. Why wouldn’t you give your team the chance to win a playoff game instead of giving up? The answer of course is black incompetence. Maybe he forgot he had the timeout, or maybe he just didn’t want to do any more work. Either way luckily for him this won’t turn into a big story like it would if a white coach did something that dumb.

wile

Master
So with a little internet sleuthing Stefan Diggs 2024 cap hit is like 27 mil or 8 mil if cut after a certain date. That guy has gotta go, he needs to go to one of our least fav teams.

Hartline

Guru
Notice how all these diva WRs are derailing playoff teams? AJ Brown, Diggs, Antonio Brown years ago etc..

Kupp was the undisputed best WR in the league 2 years ago. If anyone has the right to have an ego, its him. He's lost his targets to a rookie and you dont hear a peep out of him?

Just goes to show the difference between "affleets" and our people. We will step aside and be selfless for the success of the team/group but they wont. Its all about them and their ego. This is why Africa is forever a giant slum and Europe/Western countries are the best countries in the world.

The problem is our natural altruism is being exploited by people outside our ethnic group to our demise. Welfare is to help our own people better ourselves not foreign aliens from other countries

Sorry to get off topic but sports is just a microcosm of the problems with the whole world

white is right

Hall of Famer
The Bills could have selected Karlaftis in 2022 but instead they drafted a soon to be bust Cb Kair Elam. Meanwhile Karlaftis is quickly becoming one of the better DEs in the league.

In 2021 the Bills drafted Rousseau in round one and “boogie” basham in round 2. Rousseau was a non factor all game and “boogie” lasted all of two seasons in Buffalo.

McDermott is lauded as a defensive minded coach but he lets down easily the best and most talented QB in the league again.
There is no quick solution to this mess with the Bills being a contender(really a paper one) the picks that the Bills will be using to retool to rebuild really won't land studs in the first round and definitely won't in the 2nd round. The Bills are similar to a new home owner who bought a former rooming house sight unseen and after getting a home inspectors report find out the foundation is cracked and repairs will be more than superficial repairs but structural ones.

PS the local flag ship station is killing management for their retooling efforts and all of the talking points about Diggs and the D line that others on here commented on are being discussed.

PS2 I actually think the biggest blunder the Bills made was not trading for CMAC when they had a chance to. I know he is paid top money for a running back but compared to receivers he is dirt cheap. You would have to think his receiving ability would have put the Bills over the top in the close losses to the Chiefs over the last few years. While Dalvin Cooks younger brother has been a decent runner he has had critical drops out of the backfield. CMAC has hands of glue like his pops and runs routes like a slot receiver that can also run deep routes.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
There is no quick solution to this mess with the Bills being a contender(really a paper one) the picks that the Bills will be using to retool to rebuild really won't land studs in the first round and definitely won't in the 2nd round. The Bills are similar to a new home owner who bought a former rooming house sight unseen and after getting a home inspectors report find out the foundation is cracked and repairs will be more than superficial repairs but structural ones.

PS the local flag ship station is killing management for their retooling efforts and all of the talking points about Diggs and the D line that others on here commented on are being discussed.

PS2 I actually think the biggest blunder the Bills made was not trading for CMAC when they had a chance to. I know he is paid top money for a running back but compared to receivers he is dirt cheap. You would have to think his receiving ability would have put the Bills over the top in the close losses to the Chiefs over the last few years. While Dalvin Cooks younger brother has been a decent runner he has had critical drops out of the backfield. CMAC has hands of glue like his pops and runs routes like a slot receiver that can also run deep routes.

I certainly agree regarding CMC. However, the Bills certainly missed on some good White players in the draft and free agency. Drue Tranquill was available for a White man's discount during free agency last year - the Bills could have signed him for depth at the very least as a Milano insurance policy who would have eventually emerged as a starting LB alongside a hypothetically healthy Milano (their black LBs are frankly not very good). Tranquill was probably one of the top 3 free agent signings of last year and the Chiefs got him on a 1 year $3 million dollar deal.

Looking at the upcoming draft their are Whites at the taboo positions - if Cooper DeJean is their in the late 20s will the Bills draft him or do another predictable caste move? Will they address the LB room? - Spector, Milano should stick around but getting a guy like Payton Wilson in round 3 would be a steal. They could also draft the de from Michigan on Day 2. Getting Pearsall or the younger McCaffery along with Laube early on Day 3 is also feasible logically. However none of these teams will address their teams needs in this fashion - live by the caste system die by the caste system.

It's good to see the d-line and Diggs getting the treatment. Watching the game last night and anyone could see that Allen was doing his best to will his team to a win. Diggs can't match that willpower he will only give the effort he sees fit. The Bills defense should really be getting put through the ringer, zero intensity on the defensive line. Von Miller and Diggs both need to be gone. Miller is washed up and was a poor free agent signing in the first place for big money, Diggs might have some value as a day 3 draft pick but they both need to go. Allen as he plays now probably has another 4 years in his prime, if he changes his style of play and becomes more of a passer he can easily play for another decade.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good point about the White Man discounts they missed out on during FA. Also a good point that a team could easily address team needs during the draft, but instead it’s an overload on affletes. Business as usual.

Warhawk_46

Master
Notice how all these diva WRs are derailing playoff teams? AJ Brown, Diggs, Antonio Brown years ago etc..

Kupp was the undisputed best WR in the league 2 years ago. If anyone has the right to have an ego, its him. He's lost his targets to a rookie and you dont hear a peep out of him?

Just goes to show the difference between "affleets" and our people. We will step aside and be selfless for the success of the team/group but they wont. Its all about them and their ego. This is why Africa is forever a giant slum and Europe/Western countries are the best countries in the world.

The problem is our natural altruism is being exploited by people outside our ethnic group to our demise. Welfare is to help our own people better ourselves not foreign aliens from other countries

Sorry to get off topic but sports is just a microcosm of the problems with the whole world
It is also being exploited by plenty of people within our ethnic group. White people’s altruism is also their downfall and has severely weakened them throughout the world.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
So with a little internet sleuthing Stefan Diggs 2024 cap hit is like 27 mil or 8 mil if cut after a certain date. That guy has gotta go, he needs to go to one of our least fav teams.
Josh Allen's cap hit for next year is like $47 million. That right there tells you that Diggs is definitely not coming back at $27 million. Of course we all know the key to an effective cap management roster is more white guys, but we'll see.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Signing Drue Tranquill, who played dirt cheap this season by NFL standards and once again acquitted himself very well, to start alongside Matt Milano would be a wise move by the Bills.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Signing Drue Tranquill, who played dirt cheap this season by NFL standards and once again acquitted himself very well, to start alongside Matt Milano would be a wise move by the Bills.
It might be a struggle to pry him away from the Chiefs. On one of the local shows a few weeks back, GM Veach mentioned Tranquill as one of the priority re-signs for this offseason.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It might be a struggle to pry him away from the Chiefs. On one of the local shows a few weeks back, GM Veach mentioned Tranquill as one of the priority re-signs for this offseason.
He only started for the Chiefs when one of the black LBs got injured. Even Chenal was starting by the end of the season but not Drue. He has to feel a lot like Mason Rudolph, having starter talent but unappreciated. Wherever he signs he needs to be guaranteed a starting job, but of course that's easier said than done in the Caste NFL.

wile

Master
Josh Allen's cap hit for next year is like $47 million. That right there tells you that Diggs is definitely not coming back at $27 million. Of course we all know the key to an effective cap management roster is more white guys, but we'll see.
Diggs ain't worth his and I assume to ease the hit Allen will extend his contract, or I am completely clueless as to all that money stuff.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
He only started for the Chiefs when one of the black LBs got injured. Even Chenal was starting by the end of the season but not Drue. He has to feel a lot like Mason Rudolph, having starter talent but unappreciated. Wherever he signs he needs to be guaranteed a starting job, but of course that's easier said than done in the Caste NFL.
Word is that Willie Gay is going to hit the market, so he won't be there to take Chenal and Tranquill's snaps anymore.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Bills should hire Jim Harbaugh
This idea isn't as crazy as it sounds on the surface. Way back 20 years ago Tampa had the same hurdle to clear and had a more than competent coach who seemed to be too conservative to beat the elite NFC teams and fired Dungy after a similar number of years and hired the more aggressive Chucky and won a championship a year later.

Obviously the Bills aren't exactly the same situation but are very similar. You could argue the strengths of the two teams were opposites as Tampa had a weaker ground and pound offense and had 4 hall of fame members on defense but Harbaugh is aggressive and not afraid to try different things on offense as the Pistol formation that he adopted for Toucan was unique for the NFL as adopting college type offenses was in it's infancy.

Harbaugh would be expensive but if he can make Toucan look like a viable star qb what could he do with a qb with a better passing ability with similar running ability.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Not going to lie either, there's a big part of me that agrees with temporarily rooting for the Ravens, despite the white stars on the Chiefs. If the Chiefs win the glory will go to Mahomes, and the white guys will mostly be ignored by the media except for Kelce. KC's white defenders who made a lot of big plays today didn't get the glory now and they won't get it later. If Mahomes wins another Super Bowl, that'll make three for him versus Brady's seven. I guess according to the new math, three is greater than seven.

I also despise how the media, who fanned the flames of hatred against the Patriots during their dynasty, want the Chiefs to have a dynasty that's beloved nationwide. Classic hypocrisy.
Although the AFC game isn't ideal for us here at CF, one of the QB's is going get "all of the glory". I just don't like Jackson even a little bit, never have. Mahomes plays "white" while Jackson is the one they've been slobbering for, a RB that can also play QB. Every QB should be Lamar Jackson!!!!! Gotta give him some credit though, when he first came into the league his throwing motion was awful and he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with any of his throws.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
That and the Ravens have been among the most black, caste teams for as long as I can remember. Ozzie "Black Power" Newsome made sure of that.

Gator Dad

Guru
Although the AFC game isn't ideal for us here at CF, one of the QB's is going get "all of the glory". I just don't like Jackson even a little bit, never have. Mahomes plays "white" while Jackson is the one they've been slobbering for, a RB that can also play QB. Every QB should be Lamar Jackson!!!!! Gotta give him some credit though, when he first came into the league his throwing motion was awful and he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with any of his throws.
I understand where you're coming from. The Narrative is either going to be "Mahomes is better than Brady" or "Lamar is the future of the QB position." We'll just have to hope that the NFC team (hopefully the 49ers but I'll take the Lions too) can win the Super Bowl.

What bothers me is that no matter how well they play, Drue Tranquill, Leo Chenal, and George Karlaftis will probably get less attention from the football media than Taylor Swift.