2023 NFL Divisional Playoff Round

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Diggs is a giga-diva, but he's had 100+ catches and no fewer than 1,100 yards every year in Buffalo while only missing two games. Buffalo has, however, been searching for a consistent #2 receiver since his arrival.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Andy Isabella is on the roster for todays playoff game. Wouldn't it be great to see him get a few chances. Let's hope so. Go Bills!

Snow Plow

Mentor
Diggs is a giga-diva, but he's had 100+ catches and no fewer than 1,100 yards every year in Buffalo while only missing two games. Buffalo has, however, been searching for a consistent #2 receiver since his arrival.
He’s been as good as anyone in his career, but he is 30 and has been under 50 yards for most of the second half of the season. My point is that Allen would feast with St Brown, Gibbs, and either LaPorta or Kincaid.

Commentators are really singling out Klein in coverage as if any LB can cover Kelce. Yeah he's been cooked a few times but so has everyone against arguably the top tight end of all time. There's a reason he's usually doubled or covered by DBs.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Commentators are really singling out Klein in coverage as if any LB can cover Kelce. Yeah he's been cooked a few times but so has everyone against arguably the top tight end of all time. There's a reason he's usually doubled or covered by DBs.
To be fair, he is up there in age and wasn’t on a team 2 weeks ago.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, apparently Jared Goff (30/43/287/2 no picks) played a poor game and is an all-around bad quarterback according to Weenieworld. Who knew?:

Jared Goff completed 30-of-43 attempts for 287 yards and two touchdowns in the Lions’ 31-23 Divisional Round win against the Bucs, adding six rushes for six yards. Goff’s two touchdown tosses — one to Amon-Ra St. Brown and another to Josh Reynolds — was enough to fend off the feisty Bucs and get the Lions to the NFC Championship Game against the 49ers. Goff was typically terrible under pressure, taking two sacks and avoiding a few others with desperation throwaways. [Isn't that what quarterbacks are supposed to do when under intense pressure? -- me] Goff could run into serious trouble against the Niners’ ferocious pass rush next week. Look for the Lions to lean on the run and hide Goff’s many deficiencies against San Francisco.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Stellar communication from the secondary. Crazy Mahomes and Kelce just tied Brady and Gronk for most postseason TDs..

Warhawk_46

Master
Tight game so far, but Josh Allen sure is a fun guy to watch. I’d say the most exciting QB since Favre.

Warhawk_46

Master
I was just gonna post that he may well develop into an even better NFL tight end than LaPorta. He's such a smooth runner to go with his speed and receiving skills.
Yeah, he really is in the Kelce-mold of a big and fast target who could easily be a great receiver.

Warhawk_46

Master
I truly think Isabella can be that guy. He just needs a chance. With Allen’s monster arm and Andy’s elite speed they could routinely hook up with big plays the way Tua and Tyreek do in Miami.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Love Live the Dual Threat King Josh Allen. Way to go Bills. Halfway there.

Just watch out for Kelce. He like Mahomes is very hard to stop.

El Gringo

Mentor
I truly think Isabella can be that guy. He just needs a chance. With Allen’s monster arm and Andy’s elite speed they could routinely hook up with big plays the way Tua and Tyreek do in Miami.
He’s definitely would be a upgrade over #4 who dropped a perfectly thrown pass from Allen.