2023 NFL Divisional Playoff Round

Snow Plow

Mentor
Someone just texted me about how good Love is. I texted back they have no TDs.

Warhawk_46

Master
Doesn’t seem that way… San Fran comes out with bs cutesy stuff that does nothing. What a waste of opportunity… no points before half and a quick three-and-out to begin the second half.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’ve been saying it for several weeks now, but the San Fran defense is becoming a liability.

If the 49ers don’t pull their heads out of their asses… they will lose this game.

Riggins44

Master
One stupid penalty after another. And now the SF defense blows coverage and gives up the TD. These are supposed to be the best athletes who are the only ones able to play defense. What a joke.

Kaptain

Master
Shenihan just is too cutsy with his play calls. The one drive they scored they started out with 3 runs by CMC. It shouldn't be that hard when you got the best RB in football. They are splitting him out wide way too often effectively making just another receiver instead of a threat in the backfield either by play action or actually just running the ball. It's been my complaint about Shenihan this whole season particulary in big games. - the Baltimore game is a good example.

TwentyTwo

Master
CMC with that Explosive Burst!

Time for 49ers Defense to step up! Ouuch check out the Packers kick return! Fumble ...Crap!

Rocky B

Master
Now the defense has to play like grown men, not a bunch of fruit baskets.

As I type this, there’s a long kick return.... damn